Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

a bone to pick posted:

I'm at the point where they ran out of actors and had to hire a bunch of 14 year old kids to play soldiers in the US military lol

The stuff is amazing. Chocolate chip Charlie rules

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

is there anyhthing more betraying of lovely consumer society than 'diy kits'

monster on a stick
Apr 29, 2013

nigga crab pollock posted:

is there anyhthing more betraying of lovely consumer society than 'diy kits'

You never experienced the joy of making an AM radio using a RadioShack Electronics Learning Lab :colbert:

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
theres 'heres the parts to make a radio so u know how it works' and 'here's some assorted felt and glue to make arts & crafts'

Justin Credible
Aug 27, 2003

happy cat

New RLM content.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o26TiFgfQlQ

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Are people posting the PreRec episodes in this thread trolling?

Justin Credible
Aug 27, 2003

happy cat

Yeah doing a little bit of a hopes up thing with the Pre Rec vids is kind of a classic Gilchrist move in the thread but putting a troll label on something that goes up on the front page of redlettermedia.com is excessive.

counterfeitsaint
Feb 26, 2010

I'm a girl, and you're
gnomes, and it's like
what? Yikes.

Dongicus posted:

Obviously.

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

I stopped watching pre-rec like last summer because they are so pointlessly meandering. A good producer could probably save it.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Is the woman in this video Rich's wife?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PK5H_rUF_m8

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Dongicus posted:

I wanna make it clear that this is a safe space for any content that include richard "oh my god" evans.

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

You are annoying me

MrSlam
Apr 25, 2014

And there you sat, eating hamburgers while the world cried.

Dongicus posted:

Justin Credible posted:

Yeah doing a little bit of a hopes up thing with the Pre Rec vids is kind of a classic Gilchrist move in the thread but putting a troll label on something that goes up on the front page of redlettermedia.com is excessive.

Gilchrist started the War in Heaven and fell from grace when he challenged Stoklasa's divinity.

Here's Gilchrist tempting Jay to betray Mike('s opinion of Jurassic World) as portrayed in the film Cloud Atlas.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

MrSlam fucked around with this message at 01:52 on Feb 4, 2017

counterfeitsaint
Feb 26, 2010

I'm a girl, and you're
gnomes, and it's like
what? Yikes.

When I gave up on pre rec they were engaged and she had just moved to hell Wisconsin. I doubt they're already married, but soon, yes. Please don't Jessie her.

Buckwheat Sings
Feb 9, 2005
Why do they like Wisconsin so much? Assuming it's due to low cost of living and ease of filming since it's a treat for the locals?

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Mike made a wish on a cursed bottle of beer and now he gets paid to talk about star wars but if he leaves Wisconsin his hands turn purple.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Buckwheat Sings posted:

Why do they like Wisconsin so much? Assuming it's due to low cost of living and ease of filming since it's a treat for the locals?

In lovely states, the biggest cities are the only places remotely livable.

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

Midwest is the best west!

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

Rich's wife or what ever playing Stanley parable was painful, she was having so much trouble with the basic controls so it was a chore for to play and she also didn't care.
I like the pre-recs where it's just the 2 of them doing the video game version of half in the bag. Streaming will never be watchable though.

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
Rich Evans is loving married??? That totally screws up the mythology.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Rich Evans has gone on full rants on pre-rec screaming that if he can get laid by god anyone can and that desperate virgins on the internet need to try harder.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

Rich actually has useful skills, confidence, and a laugh that makes angels weep with joy. The average bitter nerd has nothing going on.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

reignofevil posted:

Rich Evans has gone on full rants on pre-rec screaming that if he can get laid by god anyone can and that desperate virgins on the internet need to try harder.

he's right

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Jesus christ, Rich's wife is literally the female version of him

Atma McCuddles
Sep 2, 2007

a bone to pick posted:

But I mean what were you expecting a Rich fiancee to look like? Let's be realistic here.

MrSlam
Apr 25, 2014

And there you sat, eating hamburgers while the world cried.

a bone to pick posted:

The Adam and Eve of a new race. A superior race with superior tastes and laughs that will heal the world.

Capntastic
Jan 13, 2005

A dog begins eating a dusty old coil of rope but there's a nail in it.

Atma McCuddles posted:

But I mean what were you expecting a Rich fiancee to look like? Let's be realistic here.

Someone link the bit with Plinkett's sister from the Jack and Jill review and then I'll edit this post so it looks like you came up with a good response on your own

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
I'm glad that Rich Evans is married and found someone who can put up with his nerdy eccentricity and extreme disdain for Asians. :3:

counterfeitsaint
Feb 26, 2010

I'm a girl, and you're
gnomes, and it's like
what? Yikes.
Pre Rec streams can be great fun with Jay's there. But to be fair, in those cases it's Jay constantly answering tip questions (holy poo poo they make bank when Jay is there) while Rich silently plays a game in the background.

While the average Pre Rec stream isn't that exciting and I don't recommend them, I still feel like watching them play Inside to completion was an amazing experience and one I'm glad I got to be part of.

Fun fact: Every time I mention that Inside stream, which is probably too often, I can never remember the name of the game, so I always just Google something like 'Pretentious game with blob monster ending' and it's always the first result.

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah do believe Ah've got the vapors...
Ah mean the farts

Is there a word for real life creating an andy kaufmanesque space where you honestly can't tell if they're doing a bit or not for an agonizing length of time?

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
There should be a hidden camera reality show that entirely revolves around setting women up on dates with Rich just to capture their reactions when he laughs for the first time.

Andro Dunos
Dec 11, 2003

reignofevil posted:

Counterpoint: Rich isn't trying hard enough to lose weight and do something about his hair so he can look human and attract other humans.

Jay fixed his goony face and now half two-thirds of the posters in this thread demand his cum.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

he said he'd give the game the girlfriend test and then they did that.. so girlfriend? She looks like a female rich so they make a very cute and Rich-y couple

Zzulu fucked around with this message at 07:25 on Feb 4, 2017

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

leave rich and his wife alone.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
well he posted a stream with her and all we've said is they look like eachother

I don't think she'll get Jessi levels of goon creepiness

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Reminder: Jack's Packard

Pinch Me Im Meming
Jun 26, 2005
Jack: I'm having an opinion
Rich: I'm having the same opinion
Jack: I'm stating my opinion a little bit differently
Rich: Me too.
Jack: let's talk about something else
Rich: I'm having an opinion
Jack: I'm having another opinion
Rick: I'm stating my same opinion differently
Jack: I'm having an opinion
Rich: If this was different would your opinion be different?
Jack: Yes. I mean no.
Rich: I'm having an opinion.

THE
END

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
How exactly did goons drive Jessi away? I still believe she and Mike broke up.

I don't think anyone is going to creep on Rich's wife, I've seen more than enough from that video.

Nutsngum
Oct 9, 2004

I don't think it's nice, you laughing.

a bone to pick posted:

How exactly did goons drive Jessi away? I still believe she and Mike broke up.

I don't think anyone is going to creep on Rich's wife, I've seen more than enough from that video.

No one said goons did, just internet creeps.

But it was most likely goons.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
oh my gosh you people weren't kidding about the resemblance between those two

• Locked thread