Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Wasn't that Katya lady the one JBL was searching for nudes of in one of his browser tabs in his tweet about Takeover?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeNomolos
Jan 10, 2013

mild mannered meatspin historian
If it means it gets Guevara off shows in Austin, I'm cool with it. I'd rather see Ricky Starks or Aaron Solow get an actual deal out of the Texas talent, but seeing him go and being on the undercard forever would be the best outcome.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Phenix Rising posted:

Wasn't that Katya lady the one JBL was searching for nudes of in one of his browser tabs in his tweet about Takeover?

E: my bad

Truther Vandross fucked around with this message at 11:50 on Feb 4, 2017

tnimark
Dec 22, 2009
Nah, it isn't. That was Katka Kyptova.

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.
I thought Nicole Matthews retired a while ago

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Listen WWE, you get a guy named Mike Orlando, YOU DO NOT CHANGE THAT NAME.

DoctorDelaware
Mar 24, 2013

Davros1 posted:

Also: Wrecking Ball Legursky.

I choose to believe his parents named him that.

DEAR RICHARD
Feb 5, 2009

IT'S TIME FOR MY TOOLS

tnimark posted:

Nah, it isn't. That was Katka Kyptova.

don't search for katka kyptova nudes.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

Davros1 posted:

Mike is straight out of 1995 WWF https://twitter.com/badboicasey/status/827160177619116032

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC
Bryan Clarke 2.0 up there is very much my jam.

I saw Steve Cutler at the NXT house show in St Augustine last night, he's incorporating a hatred of immigrants and calling 'civilians' in the front row cowards for not serving. They always say the best characters are extensions of yourself, and Cutler loving kills doing this. Maybe it works more because of all the national guard stuff around the Armory, but man he oozes 100% scumbag with this angle. Love it

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

sounds like an appropriate gimmick for the hitlerjugend

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

did anyone ever talk about how steve cutler looks like the goldeneye n64 cover art. Well, they probably did. goodbye

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC
My favorite part was when The Drifter beat up some unknown guy and sang a song about it right in front of me.

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

Senerio posted:

The SAnitY theme song is perfect for the stable.

Because it sucks, I agree.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Is this Rage or Kaos?

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

beggar posted:

Bryan Clarke 2.0 up there is very much my jam.

I saw Steve Cutler at the NXT house show in St Augustine last night, he's incorporating a hatred of immigrants and calling 'civilians' in the front row cowards for not serving. They always say the best characters are extensions of yourself, and Cutler loving kills doing this. Maybe it works more because of all the national guard stuff around the Armory, but man he oozes 100% scumbag with this angle. Love it

I'm... Slightly worried an anti immigrant gimmick might turn out a little ugly

magnum_valentino
Apr 18, 2013

Cavauro posted:

did anyone ever talk about how steve cutler looks like the goldeneye n64 cover art. Well, they probably did. goodbye

What do you mean?

The Senator Giroux
Jul 9, 2006
Dead Ringer

I can see it

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Dude looks like a Kmart brand Randy Orton

magnum_valentino
Apr 18, 2013
Class, I never noticed that before. Only one I know of is Bomberman on the front of Bioshock 2. What else have I missed in the world of Can't-Unsee, I wonder.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
Casey's updated list: https://twitter.com/badboicasey/status/827885248688041985

The biggest new name is: https://twitter.com/badboicasey/status/827964139633049601

He's tight with Bayley and Sasha's social circle.

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe

Sandman McMahon posted:

Because it sucks, I agree.

of course it sucks, it's a Primus song.

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

Lance Anoaʻi is the name of someone's CAW.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/WWEDozovic/status/828027619006357505

DeNomolos
Jan 10, 2013

mild mannered meatspin historian

rovert posted:

Casey's updated list: https://twitter.com/badboicasey/status/827885248688041985

The biggest new name is: https://twitter.com/badboicasey/status/827964139633049601

He's tight with Bayley and Sasha's social circle.

He and Aaron Solow have a tag team as well, and he's always on most of the cards in Austin. Pretty cool dude, and I bought his shirt because it looks the least like an identifiable wrestling shirt. He jobbed to Kane on an episode of Main Event/Superstars from the Austin taping back in August. He also took a nasty bump to the floor on an episode of NXT that I can't remember that well, might've been against The Revival as a jobber team.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
https://twitter.com/JJWilliamsWON/status/828072541184929793
I wish NXT TV was as fun as the Largo Loop

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

The most fun I had at a wrestling show was at an NXT Largo show. I got Sasha Banks talking poo poo at me for chewing Bayley, Braun Strowman staring me down, and the shirt off Simon Gotch's back.

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

This may or may not be correct.

Cavauro posted:

All I can see is a young Ron Perlman.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

We have a new Anoai. Alert, we have another Anoai. Shelter in place.

Xerzes
May 16, 2012

DoctorDelaware posted:

Also: Wrecking Ball Legursky.

I choose to believe his parents named him that.

I've seen a few of his matches on youtube. He is a decidedly low-rent Kevin Owens, who is still somehow endearing while slowly wrecking jobbers.

Shawn Cotureier
Jan 21, 2009

Still better than Umberger

Endless Mike posted:

I got Sasha Banks talking poo poo at me for chewing Bayley

Bayley must not have been thrilled about that, either

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

rovert posted:

NO ONE will credit me for this but Sonjay Dutt has been guest training at the NXT Performance Center this week.

https://twitter.com/sonjaydutterson/status/828272693640306688

MrBling
Aug 21, 2003

Oozing machismo
Have you considered the possibility that nobody gives a poo poo about Sonjay Dutt?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

If I were a little rovert trying to break into the scoops man business I would push pretty hard for my stuff to be credited no matter what it was. I respect you scoops man. two scoops. more than enough to kill anything that moves. holler if you hear me. touchdown

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Wow Rovert!! You must be so proud!!! That's amazing.!!

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

drat he didn't even credit you

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Wanting credit for someone who hasn't been on TV in 6 years appearing as a guest trainer for a week is a weird hill to die on

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
Strange thing to have 5 consecutive posts about too.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

is saying anything dying on a hill, now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Lore Bear
Jan 21, 2014

I don't know what to put here. Guys? GUYS?!

MrBling posted:

Have you considered the possibility that nobody gives a poo poo about Sonjay Dutt?

Hell, I give at least a few shits about Sonjay Dutt and this just seems like going too far to say Sonjay Dutt Does Thing, It's Kinda Neat, Good For Mr. Dutt.

• Locked thread