Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

treiz01 posted:

You can either have one, or the other.

You absolutely can.

Also dab your cut pieces in a little A1 mixed with ketchup, so good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
PCIS you idiot! This is how you do it:

Powerful.

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJW3vaQsCYw

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

Karate Bastard posted:

PCIS you idiot! This is how you do it:

Powerful.

So the message here is if we only stop at punching, we will not win. We need to take more extreme measures against Richard Spencer and his kind.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
No, punching is fine. We just need to do more of it. A heckovalot more. Punch all that you're physically able to punch, til they can't take no more. Punch them to protect the weak from violent exploitation.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
You punch that poo poo. Punch that poo poo good.

treiz01
Jan 2, 2008

There is little that makes me happier than taking drugs. Perhaps administering them, designing and carrying out experiments that bend the plane of what we consider reality.

PCOS Bill posted:

You absolutely can.

Oh man. See, this is you can see through the cracks in the facade. This post could not have been made seriously.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Plus its fun lol

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Karate Bastard posted:

PCIS you idiot!
*PCOS

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

Karate Bastard posted:

No, punching is fine. We just need to do more of it. A heckovalot more. Punch all that you're physically able to punch, til they can't take no more. Punch them to protect the weak from violent exploitation.

Punching is hard on my delicate liberal snowflake hands. Will a baseball bat be OK?

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Jamesman posted:

Punching is hard on my delicate liberal snowflake hands. Will a baseball bat be OK?

:911:

Got Moloko
Aug 23, 2011

Milk+

PCOS Bill posted:

You absolutely can.

This is the post that finally convinced me that you actually are in fact a gimmick and can be safely ignored.
So thanks I guess?

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
I like my steak differently than you do, that doesn't make me a gimmick

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

before piss bill registered on the forums in 2013 people could read threads that weren't full of loving poo poo

treiz01
Jan 2, 2008

There is little that makes me happier than taking drugs. Perhaps administering them, designing and carrying out experiments that bend the plane of what we consider reality.

PCOS Bill posted:

I like my steak differently than you do, that doesn't make me a gimmick

No it's all the other stuff really. That was merely the straw the broke the camel's back.

Got Moloko
Aug 23, 2011

Milk+

treiz01 posted:

No it's all the other stuff really. That was merely the straw the broke the camel's back.

Took the words out of my blue rare eating mouth

Your Computer
Oct 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Got Moloko posted:

Took the words out of my blue rare eating mouth

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

no

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
My phone wanted to call him pee cis so I'm sure it has a good reason.

Boinks
Nov 24, 2003

Typical intolerant left!

President in Residence
May 12, 2003

I hate to make another pcis bill post but please... PLEASE just ignore pcis bill and don't respond. If you respond it's like letting the terrorists win or something.

Vitamin Me
Mar 30, 2007

Christ all this discussion is worse than Simpsons memes

treiz01
Jan 2, 2008

This is the right amout of spice for me

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
I love when pcos posts. I'm such a sucker for his opinions they're hilarious :haw:

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

FAROOQ
Aug 20, 2014

by Smythe

Karate Bastard posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_T7AqYSxZi0&t=34s

Stex T
Mar 7, 2005

Shut the fuck up and get out. Have fun being a slave of the rich and powerful.

PCOS Bill posted:

This man must be stopped at all costs.

treiz01
Jan 2, 2008

Stex T posted:

This man must be stopped at all costs.

No don't you see it's CONCLUSIVE PROOF that Bill is a troll account. No one over the age of 12 could seriously hold that opinion. A1 steak sauce is only good on eggs benedict.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Feckin nazis everywhere these days

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

treiz01 posted:

No don't you see it's CONCLUSIVE PROOF that Bill is a troll account. No one over the age of 12 could seriously hold that opinion. A1 steak sauce is only good on eggs benedict.

Yeah, no one over the age of 12, which is why they sell so many bottles, and why even steak houses have A1 on the tables.

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Spinyahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Doctor Rope

Vitamin Me posted:

Christ all this discussion is worse than Simpsons memes

Almost everything is worse than Simpsons memes, though :confused:

Gildiss
Aug 24, 2010

Grimey Drawer
I'm glad the SWEET LIBERAL TEARS thread has reincarnated.
The cycle of life on display.

smilingfish
Sep 18, 2012

fuck you i am smart

PCOS Bill posted:

Yeah, no one over the age of 12, which is why they sell so many bottles, and why even steak houses have A1 on the tables.

Most of your better steak houses only keep it in the back to bring out if some child requests a lump of charcoal instead of a steak. Clearly you haven't been to a good steakhouse.

No, Outback doesn't count.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Mods please make responding in earnest to PCOS Bill probatable in this the meme thread. Thanks in advance!

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Noooooooo JC you used to be cool

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Karate Bastard posted:

Noooooooo JC you used to be cool

Wrong

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007