Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Three games, thousands of playthroughs. 90% of the players don't know I exist. Still a redhead saving the galaxy with a [Right Hook].

:edi:

Can we change the thread title to this?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

"I AINT DYING! Choo choo motherfucker!"
:toot::birddrugs::toot:

I honestly remember a time when Bader seemed like he could possibly do the Jon Jones thing.

Then he started fighting.

Sprecherscrow
Dec 20, 2009
Watch Bader/Davis 2 be fight of the year some how.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I like Phil Davis a lot, he's a funny and chill dude. I wish he had done better in the ufc

Actually he did do well in the UFC, he just never got the stardom thing

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

Zzulu posted:

I like Phil Davis a lot, he's a funny and chill dude. I wish he had done better in the ufc

Actually he did do well in the UFC, he just never got the stardom thing

phil davis was great because as an unbeaten rising star he was so confident in his ability to gently caress jones up that he was honestly surprised at his capacity to get thoroughly thrashed by rashad.

he then recovered his ego after 'beating' lyoto machida, and the entire run-up to his fight with rumble was spent talking poo poo at jon jones, which resulted in another hilarious thrashing by a man not named jon jones.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

I picked up a T-Shirt from a Midwestern Goodwill type store called Savers that is red and says nothing but, "Mr. Wonderful" on it. I was going to use it for a forums bet when Phil Davis fought for a belt.

So I still have that shirt. No one here is a male large shirt super fan of his, are they?

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

Captain Log posted:

I picked up a T-Shirt from a Midwestern Goodwill type store called Savers that is red and says nothing but, "Mr. Wonderful" on it. I was going to use it for a forums bet when Phil Davis fought for a belt.

lol

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

I don't forgive you for what you did to Goldie you bald gently caress, but this helps.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT

You are a good friend.

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

we need to stop doubting this man

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
now that jung is back, regardless of whether he wins or loses, i hope they put on another show in korea (to which dokdo island belongs)

Snowman_McK
Jan 31, 2010

chaleski posted:

we need to stop doubting this man

I remember us here getting a little angry when they released Fitch, Bendo and Okami, then it turned out they were absolutely right.

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
all just coincidence, we'll find out for sure if it turns out that mike goldberg is bad

CatelynIsAZombie
Nov 16, 2006

I can't wait to bomb DO-DON-GOES!
Reminder: Mike Goldberg is 100% natural man

Foul Fowl
Sep 12, 2008

Uuuuh! Seek ye me?
getting knocked out by roop made jung like 1000 times better at fighting so maybe two years out will have the opposite effect of what it's supposed to

Foul Fowl
Sep 12, 2008

Uuuuh! Seek ye me?
also i will always support tkz because when the final wec card was streamed on twitch i repped tkz in the chat and was vindicated when he beat the poo poo out of garcia

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
UFC Houston GDT is up

whatever

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

I'm still laughing at this.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Captain Log posted:

I honestly remember a time when Bader seemed like he could possibly do the Jon Jones thing.

Then he started fighting.

you thought that? lmao

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

Skip My Posts posted:

you thought that? lmao

No joke. I had a head full of steam telling everyone Jon Jones was something special so I suddenly assumed I knew what I was talking about.

WELP.

Thrifting Day!
Nov 25, 2006

Nate Diaz Vs Eddie Alvarez at UFC 211.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
That's a boring fight that will suck, except if you like edging to Eddies nice thick rear.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
https://twitter.com/NateDiaz209/status/827920151190179840

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?

Work Friend Keven posted:

That's a boring fight that will suck, except if you like edging to Eddies nice thick rear.

so.... it'll be great then*

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Thrifting Day! posted:

Nate Diaz Vs Eddie Alvarez at UFC 211.

https://twitter.com/NateDiaz209/status/827920151190179840

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

Is tonight the greatest moment in Dominick Cruz's life?

No.

The greatest moment in my life was realizing that I didn't need a belt to be happy.
eddie should be fighting the loser of ferguson/khabib anyway. or maybe barboza

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009

Bubba Smith posted:

eddie should be fighting the loser of ferguson/khabib anyway. or maybe barboza

Would they fight each other if it wasn't for the title? Eddie and Barboza are both with Mark Henry.

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
i'd rather nate fight anyone else in the top 10 tbh

Thrifting Day!
Nov 25, 2006

The way I see it is it's been set up so that the winner of Khabib/Ferguson gets Connor in late summer. Then they'll be hoping Diaz beats Eddie so that they can do Connor/Diaz III in December.

Which of course means the December 2017 PPV will be Alvarez Vs Ferguson for the lightweight title, seeing as plans always go to poo poo.

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

No.

The greatest moment in my life was realizing that I didn't need a belt to be happy.
UFC probably wants Floyd vs Conor for $50 million

Thrifting Day!
Nov 25, 2006

Bubba Smith posted:

UFC probably wants Floyd vs Conor for $50 million

If the fight does happen, which it won't, I can see McGregor using the Ali act to exclude UFC involvement and thus burning every bridge

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
If you say Ali Act 5 times in front of an internet message board nothing happens.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Does Holloway have a fight scheduled? I dig that guy's style.

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

I'm not loyal to anything, General... except the dream.

...and the pitch! posted:

Does Holloway have a fight scheduled? I dig that guy's style.

He's fighting Aldo next, but he's on vacation.

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib

Work Friend Keven posted:

Agreed. The chances of Alvarez humping Nate against the cage seem high.

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

I'm not loyal to anything, General... except the dream.

Neurosis posted:

Agreed. The chances of Alvarez humping Nate against the cage seem high.

Alvarez wouldn't be able to keep Nate against the cage, I don't think.

Dangersim
Sep 4, 2011

:qq:He expended too much energy and got tired:qq:

I'M NOT SURPRISED MOTHERFUCKERS
I could see Eddie getting hypnotized at some point

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

as with literally every other fight nate diaz has ever been in his opponent has a clear route to victory

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

No.

UFC: Seoul 2 is gonna be insane

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rigel
Nov 11, 2016

Dana said he had been talking to WME about maybe going to Korea again, and that Zombie's KO win tonight "probably sealed the deal"

edit: He also confirmed that Andrade will get a title shot against Joanna Champion

Rigel fucked around with this message at 09:32 on Feb 5, 2017

• Locked thread