Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

When you think about it, all Trump does on Twitter and Facebook is shitpost

If he had a forums account, 99% of his posts would get :gas:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Merdle
Oct 17, 2007

THE GREAT MANBABY SUCCESSOR

IMO we should buy him a forms account I think we get plenty of gold mined threads out of the unstumpable Trump

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Lil Peeler posted:

IMO we should buy him a forms account I think we get plenty of gold mined threads out of the unstumpable Trump

Make him mod, but only have mod privileges in Coupons, PYF, and Blockbuster Video

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
trump doesn't understand he's not a king lol

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/827981079042805761?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011
trump thinks checks and balances is cashing checks and weighing gold

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

is it too late to say lol

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Neurotic Roleplay posted:

the lols have barely just started, friend

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

I really, really hope they gave him fake nuclear codes

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

democracy

r u ready to WALK posted:

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

hope is dead and only lols are left

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Neurotic Roleplay posted:

its only too late once the nukes start to land

Mr. Merdle
Oct 17, 2007

What do you all think the breaking point is going to be for when the Senate starts the impeachment process? I think it's going to be when he tries to Nuke an American city

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Lil Peeler posted:

What do you all think the breaking point is going to be for when the Senate starts the impeachment process? I think it's going to be when he tries to Nuke an American city

1. house starts the impeachment process it's the senate the decides if he's in or out
2. putting term limits on congress

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
Good luck impeaching him when he claims the crown of America and names himself King, idiots

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

I will restore LAW AND ORDER!!!!!

wait what? Judges can do poo poo? gently caress that.

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011

dude can you imagine the twitter meltdown that would follow trump being unable to initiate a nuclear holocaust. lol

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Treadmill? What's that? Is that some kind of cake?

You guys are sitting here loling about Trump, meanwhile the Dow is up 69 points under his leadership.

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

Gobblecoque posted:

dude can you imagine the twitter meltdown that would follow trump being unable to initiate a nuclear holocaust. lol

I just tried to MAKE AMARRICA SAFE AGAIN and my enemies are plotting with terrorists to stop me. SAD!

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
More like DOWns lol!

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost
Just write an executive order firing the judge, then right another one saying the travel ban is back in effect.

Then finally write one that says Judges can't reverse or change or alter executive orders.

Problem solved.

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

Carmant posted:

You guys are sitting here loling about Trump, meanwhile the Dow is up 69 points under his leadership.

Once he unleashes the full power of wallstreet we will all live happily ever after and no massively corrupt mismanagement will utterly destroy thousands and thousands of families ever again!

Mr. Merdle
Oct 17, 2007

Arrhythmia posted:

1. house starts the impeachment process it's the senate the decides if he's in or out

Thanks for the correction so I don't sound like a 'tard! :downs:

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
If twitter goes on an unscheduled db maintenance tons of people will die lol

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

unpacked robinhood posted:

If twitter goes on an unscheduled db maintenance tons of people will die lol

Donald Trump's businesses (totally in a blind trust and so not at all under the authority of the pres) will move to acquire twitter and make it great again. Lol.

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

it would be cool if he got banned from twitter, if only to see what would happen

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

Maya Fey posted:

it would be cool if he got banned from twitter, if only to see what would happen

Lolling at what would probably end up being recognized as the catalyst for some insane, unprecedented meltdown by the most powerful elected man in the world that shakes our democracy down to its core

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
Grandad where were you when Trump nuked San Fransico over a dumb internet site?

well, little timmy, I was lolling

KwegiboHB
Feb 2, 2004

nonconformist art brut
Negative prompt: amenable, compliant, docile, law-abiding, lawful, legal, legitimate, obedient, orderly, submissive, tractable
Steps: 32, Sampler: DPM++ 2M Karras, CFG scale: 11, Seed: 520244594, Size: 512x512, Model hash: 99fd5c4b6f, Model: seekArtMEGA_mega20

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

Lolling at what would probably end up being recognized as the catalyst for some insane, unprecedented meltdown by the most powerful elected man in the world that shakes our democracy down to its core

In other words, Tuesday.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

BAD INTENTIONS lmfao at this tweet it is priceless

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Maya Fey posted:

Pretty sure twitter has a guy dedicated to watching his account wondering wtf they're gonna do when he blatantly breaks their tos by tweeting insane hateful poo poo. This is gonna happen next week probably lol

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

My Man Shran posted:

With a name like Jose I wouldn't be "lol"ing if I was you during this administration, friend.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Egbert Souse posted:

Make him mod, but only have mod privileges in Coupons, PYF, and Blockbuster Video

as if he wouldnt find a way to ban people from coupons in a conflict of business interest

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
he's still tweeting. this president is ...... inhuman!!!!!

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
lol he's in mar a lago in florida and cant shut the gently caress up on twitter. he is praying so hard for a terrorist attack* right now.

*must he perpetrated by a muslim from one of those 7 countries

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

You clearly don't understand joke development :justpost:
If Trump was a Judge, like a Judge like Dredd, every command to his gun would start with, 'Executive Order'.

After a long hard day of providing law enforcement, he would place his tiny hands onto the fat rear end bike handles and start publically broadcasting his opinions that all of his other Judge colleagues deserve The Long Walk for being too lenient for not using the hotshot function in every death sentance. Make Sentences Great again, burn every time, anyone who doesn't? Is betraying the spirit of the laaaawww.

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

Can you guys post some more of his tweets so I can lol please? I don't have a twitter account

Schneider Inside Her
Aug 6, 2009

Please bitches. If nothing else I am a gentleman
Remember when you guys elected a dude who, after being threatened with impeachment, orchestrated a coup and seized complete power.

Also remember that he officially proclaimed the date of his inauguration the National Day of Patriotic Devotion. That's some Kim Jong Il poo poo right there.

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
I just read that apparently Right to Work laws are going to be federal law and no longer a state issue.

Like it's actually happening. Not just threats from Walker.

:rip: unions

I barely even see people talking about it. Maybe all this other controversy going on at the same time wasn't a coincidence.

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

act of war imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
lollin'