Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
Drunk off my rear end and lolling at the fact that we're heading for the elimination of the EPA, loving lmao

we are so beyond hosed it's unfathomable, like can you imagine the conversations going on at the whitehouse right now behind his back

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Code Jockey posted:

Drunk off my rear end and lolling at the fact that we're heading for the elimination of the EPA, loving lmao

we are so beyond hosed it's unfathomable, like can you imagine the conversations going on at the whitehouse right now behind his back

the secretary of defense has been quoted about wondering about resigning lol

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Jose posted:

the secretary of defense has been quoted about wondering about resigning lol

I still haven't fully processed all of this and this is just so weird

Like I've only been paying serious attention to politics since the 2004 election, has there ever been anything this profoundly hosed up? Nixon maybe?

Dr. Faustus
Feb 18, 2001

Grimey Drawer

I suppose Trump counts these among the "I've been on the cover of Time probably more than anyone else" covers, but I wouldn't want to count them. They're kinda negative. Insulting, even. (lol)

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
yall wanted "change" with obama, that's what he promised and he did nothing

Now trump is giving you change. He is going to lead us into a new tomorrow

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Zzulu posted:

It occurred to me the other day that this was totally some motherfucker with a monkey's paw

"Monkey paw", they said, "I wish we had a president who actually, on day one, makes good on his campaign promises. I want a president who actually delivers on what he says on the campaign trail, and sticks to his guns."

The index finger curls, and here we are

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

Code Jockey posted:

I still haven't fully processed all of this and this is just so weird

Like I've only been paying serious attention to politics since the 2004 election, has there ever been anything this profoundly hosed up? Nixon maybe?

Nixon was evil but he had a sense of shame, and resigned, lol if you think Trump would ever resign (and god knows what it would take to get Bannon out at this point)

lot of these, very lol

https://twitter.com/karenhorvot/status/822890012043833346

Choronzons son
Mar 1, 2011
You know, all the terrible decisions you were afraid Trump might make during his 4 year presidency?
It has been 2 weeks and he already made them all and worse.

lol

just plz don't pull us ppl from the somewhat saner part of the world into your dystopian maelstrom.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
We're pushing 50mLols/sec, this isn't safe

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Still lolling that gen Mad Dog Mattis, the guy who got the secdef nom because he was the cartoon parody version of a warhawk marine general who lives to kill is shaping up to be the the principled, moderating voice of the cabinet.

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

Still lolling that gen Mad Dog Mattis, the guy who got the secdef nom because he was the cartoon parody version of a warhawk marine general who lives to kill is shaping up to be the the principled, moderating voice of the cabinet.

more like mad cuck mattis

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

mike12345 posted:

more like mad cuck mattis

This is the first post in this thread that has not failed to make me lol.

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves
ey doods

D. J. Trump is yo prez lol

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

Flesh Forge posted:

Nixon was evil but he had a sense of shame, and resigned, lol if you think Trump would ever resign (and god knows what it would take to get Bannon out at this point)

lot of these, very lol

https://twitter.com/karenhorvot/status/822890012043833346

FAAAKE

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

he's been in the job 2 weeks and is already on holiday lol

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Jose posted:

he's been in the job 2 weeks and is already on holiday lol

i pointed this out to my conservodad who likes to find fault with obama for having golfed and taken vacations to get his goat and he was all up on some "it's called a WEEKEND something WORKING PEOPLE TAKE when they are WORKING VERY HARD."

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

happyhippy posted:

Just thinking, war films in 20-30 years from this era are going to be comedies.

do you think there's gonna be an arnie cameo in the america-iran war movie when president trump dedicates 90% of his speech at the grave of all those american soldiers who didn't die on that saudi frigate to ripping on schwarzenegger's the apprentice performance

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

Mattis is a really smart and pragmatic dude who actually does things like read books. probably trumps "best" (sanest and most qualified) cabinet pick. he's also out for iran blood though.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

The only thing trump is consistent about is being pro Russia and Americans don't care lol

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Jose posted:

The only thing trump is consistent about is being pro Russia and Americans don't care lol

I suspect if anything comes back to bite him it will be this russia poo poo. But lol america is too stunned by all of trumps other bullshit to focus at all on that. you have to imagine though given the enormous size of the media (of which trump is a global target) and the western intelligence communities that there are multiple individuals looking into every facet of trump at any given time

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

Jose posted:

his core supporters like russia and putin

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

it's crazy to me that the exact same people who worshipped at the altar of john birch and spent the 80's fearing the Bear are fine with his russia apologism and gay for putin

E: crazy lol'some

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

it's crazy to me that the exact same people who worshipped at the altar of john birch and spent the 80's fearing the Bear are fine with his russia apologism and gay for putin

E: crazy lol'some

there's nothing surprising at all about it unless you are a stickler for principles

russia is on their clash of civilizations team now, so they like russia. it's that simple.

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM
I shouldn't be surprised at how quickly the republicans jumped at the chance to legislate the US back into the gilded age, but I am. I thought they'd spread it out a bit more, but nope.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
dont forget that the house of representatives is mostly full of tea party lunatics lol

the stakes were extremely high this election.

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

thathonkey posted:

dont forget that the house of representatives is mostly full of tea party lunatics lol

the stakes were extremely high this election.

A black man becoming president broke America lol

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

I wonder how many times a day Trump shits his pants

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Egbert Souse posted:

I wonder how many times a day Trump shits his pants

he very seriously seems to have some sort of second-term Reagan dementia going on.

i think someone linked the video where he couldn't locate Giuliani-- seated across a table from him

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!
I can't wait for some disgruntled IRS agents to leak all of Trump's tax returns so that it shows he actually sucks rear end at running a business and inherited all of his money, which he then invested terribly.

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

he very seriously seems to have some sort of second-term Reagan dementia going on.

i think someone linked the video where he couldn't locate Giuliani-- seated across a table from him

Yea he's deffo got some brain issues going on now - his speech patterns are downright bizarre and childlike. His vocabulary is 90% superlatives: "I have the best people." "I'm choosing the most tremendous choices." "The crowds at the inauguration was absolutely huge."

And the best part was he actually convinced a sizable portion of American's with the same kind of idiotic rhetoric. "Well Trump said he's going to build the biggest wall to keep out the very bad hombres" and people ate it up with a knife and fork.

What else can you do at this point besides have a couple of really big 'LOL's?

Tumble fucked around with this message at 15:23 on Feb 5, 2017

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

I look at the world and I notice it's turning
While my goons gently lol
With every mistake we must surely be learning
Still my goons gently lol

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost
lol whut he gonna do next

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost
whens da coo

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Is trump dead he hasn't tweeted

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.
"Loling at trump here, boss"

"Lol at trump there, luke"

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Zzulu posted:

I too lust for The End

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Jose posted:

Is trump dead he hasn't tweeted

lol i was wondering the same he usually gets up at like 5-6am EST and lobs a few tweets off the top about whatever the mornings headlines are and this morning was a juicy one that the DOJ appeal of the muslim ban being overturned temporarily was denied

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
Sundays are for the Lord. He's probably busy praying and reflecting on how to be the best president he can be.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

he's chilling with two corinthians, on furniture made of rich corinthian leather