Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Filthy Casual
Aug 13, 2014

a neat cape posted:

Chrono Trigger

gently caress, I knew I forgot one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

CharlestheHammer posted:

He will claim his victory either way.

Time out. You're loving terrible. I've never seen you actually post about sports but you're constantly in the sports forum. Do you get any joy out of your life or do you just want to be the most annoying person on this forum? Is that your goal in life?

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

lmao at doltos being a little crybaby pissbitch in QCS

Tough poo poo. The mods here try to police discussion and they blatantly have favorites. Last time I posted in QCS it got MV to shut the gently caress up and stay out of TFF and now we have this chat thread because of it. Call me a crybaby pissbitch, I'm still right that Hand Knits a poo poo mod that should have pegged Dexo and CharlestheHammer with 3 day probations but let them slide because they both whined about Charles Barkley like he's some hitler-tron ruining the black race while resorting to name calling instead of arguing.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
You're the most crybaby worthless little shitbitch of all time, Doltos. You couldn't win a burn contest against a creature made entirely of water and fire extinguishers.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Doltos posted:

Last time I posted in QCS it got MV to shut the gently caress up and stay out of TFF

I mean, if you want to claim victory go ahead I guess but this never happened though. He left the NFL alone is all.

I'm going to start the College football posting matters movement.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Fallout New Vegas
Overwatch
Metal Gear Solid V
Mass Effect
Stardew Valley
Civilization 5
Skyrim
Dead or Alive 5
Fallout 3
Fallout 4

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.
The Witcher

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

You're the most crybaby worthless little shitbitch of all time, Doltos. You couldn't win a burn contest against a creature made entirely of water and fire extinguishers.

You used the same lovely insult in the QCS thread and it wasn't funny then either.

Doltos fucked around with this message at 17:49 on Feb 5, 2017

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
You couldn't win a burn contest if the person you were trying to burn was already on fire and you had more fire to put it on him

owned bitch :agesilaus:

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
Oh my god shut up

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Doltos posted:

You used the same lovely insult in the QCS thread and it wasn't funny then either.

Doesn't make it wrong.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

Oh my god shut up

No. People come in here and act like little bitches then get mad when I respond. If you want me to shut up don't whine about me so much.

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Just imagine me blowing a raspberry and making a jerking off motion with my hand

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
So like every other time you post, got it.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Doltos posted:

Last time I posted in QCS it got MV to shut the gently caress up and stay out of TFF and now we have this chat thread because of it.

lmao. you're like one of those nerds who put on their best belt buckle and walk around on the mexican border with an airsoft gun thinking they are protecting the us from al qaeda only no one supports you and you're more incompetent.

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Doltos posted:

So like every other time you post, got it.

For someone so concerned about people whining you sure do a lot of it

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

you guys better stop or he'll make a QCS thread complaining about you and then get mad when the admins make fun of him and call him a worthless crybaby rear end in a top hat

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

GonadTheBallbarian posted:

For someone so concerned about people whining you sure do a lot of it

You're still whining!

Volkerball posted:

lmao. you're like one of those nerds who put on their best belt buckle and walk around on the mexican border with an airsoft gun thinking they are protecting the us from al qaeda only no one supports you and you're more incompetent.

Same with you!

See this crap? You all want to dog pile and talk about how bad I am and I didn't even post in this thread about the QCS thread. You guys can't help yourselves.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
and then they said i was a pissbaby momma and it made me sad. i just want to make the forums a place where you dont have to get hassled for saying dumb things. i work real hard but they just dont appreciate what i'm trying to do. i just dont know how the forums will ever be good if someone doesn't stand up

jesus christ, shut the gently caress up daltos. try knowing you're never going to be able to enjoy the experience of having grandchildren. have some real problems. you little pissbaby

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
My favorite games are mostly SNES games. I'm old.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Volkerball posted:

and then they said i was a pissbaby momma and it made me sad. i just want to make the forums a place where you dont have to get hassled for saying dumb things. i work real hard but they just dont appreciate what i'm trying to do. i just dont know how the forums will ever be good if someone doesn't stand up

jesus christ, shut the gently caress up daltos. try knowing you're never going to be able to enjoy the experience of having grandchildren. have some real problems. you little pissbaby

What the gently caress is this.

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEN_Ya687oc

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Alaois posted:

you guys better stop or he'll make a QCS thread complaining about you and then get mad when the admins make fun of him and call him a worthless crybaby rear end in a top hat

Let's not distract from the fact that mourningview loving sucked

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg
Oct 4, 2004

ha, ha, ha, og me ekam
This is why we can't have nice things.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Wow goons aren't great at analogies

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
And yeah MourningView is a loving douchebag. No divisional threads no chat thread lol

We loving paying per post now? No wonder the forums died.

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

N-no! I'm not whining, YOU'RE whining!

*Makes a new QCS thread*

seriously though, getting the last word doesn't count for poo poo. Just let it go if you're upset about some razz on a forum

Chichevache posted:

No arguments there, but I feel like being a mod is a literal no-win scenario.

a patagonian cavy
Jan 12, 2009

UUA CVG 230000 KZID /RM TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE BENGALS DYNASTY
Posting about posting: what is up with DNS just randomly going on rants about how everyone's a human being

Posting about food: I eat cereal dry *except for* wheaties

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Amy Pole Her posted:

Psssh, speak for yourself. I'm so good at analogies I'm like a GM shopping for umbrellas.

Someone remind me what that whole thing was, I'm sure someone remembers it from one of the draft or N/V threads a couple of years ago. It was about quarterback needy teams and rainstorms and umbrellas and it made no sense at all.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
"im not owned! im not owned!!", i continue to insist as i slowly shrink and transform into a Doltos

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg
Oct 4, 2004

ha, ha, ha, og me ekam

Amy Pole Her posted:

If this conversation were a car, it would be a pinto. Everyone getting burned :grin:

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

a patagonian cavy posted:

Posting about posting: what is up with DNS just randomly going on rants about how everyone's a human being

Posting about food: I eat cereal dry *except for* wheaties

I'm guessing you don't know what DNS stands for. He sure is a character!

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

186 posted:

If this conversation were a car, it would be a pinto. Everyone getting burned :grin:

We all gave ourselves the ol' spicy keychain

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i never knew a chicken was an animal so i always thouhgnt they were called Chickened wings and it was some way to cook a meat.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Chichevache posted:

It wasn't even about MV this time, he started a thread in QCS crying about Hand Knit probating him in the NBA thread

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

"im not owned! im not owned!!", i continue to insist as i slowly shrink and transform into a Doltos

VVG gets me again with an epic burn. Someone please give me some burn lotion because this man won in a burn competition

Anals of History
Jul 29, 2003

Kalli posted:

Heroes of Might and Magic 3

gently caress yeah.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z36Xadupn5c

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg
Oct 4, 2004

ha, ha, ha, og me ekam
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fn4jIlFwuLU

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

You're right!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

It's definitely good that we have a chat thread, otherwise we might miss out on all of this good posting.

• Locked thread