Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Coral Reefer
Feb 19, 2005

I touched a clown and now I am going to jail. I hope they let me keep my beard.
Grimey Drawer
Hello old friend. It seems like I just posted here not too long ago.

Trump is president hahahahah what in the actual gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
"I don't want to defund anybody. I want to give them the money they need to properly operate as a city or a state," Trump said. "If they're going to have sanctuary cities, we may have to do that. Certainly that would be a weapon."

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
literally cannot wait to see trump's superbowl tweets

brady got sacked twice. sad!

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

Cake Smashing Boob posted:

an orange reality tv star is the most powerful man in the us how do you gently caress up this bad I don't even

Steve bannon isn't orange though, nor is he a reality TV star...

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
nvm

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓ð’‰𒋫 𒆷ð’€𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 ð’®𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Code Jockey posted:

literally cannot wait to see trump's superbowl tweets

brady got sacked twice. sad!

This is your loving president lol

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/828375073006444544

cnut
May 3, 2016

lol

https://twitter.com/jeneps/status/828396722195939328

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

lol weak, come on get mad about your friend brady-san

Choronzons son
Mar 1, 2011

Aw, cute, it's the kids' table!

also:

The Guardian posted:

Two weeks in, the new administration resembles the court of a Renaissance king, with favorites infighting and Steve Bannon a Cardinal Richelieu in cargo pants.

lol

Count Ragnar
Jan 31, 2017
My body is slowly adjusting to the levels of winning that are now becoming the norm in the Trumpenreich™

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Help I can't stop lolling this looks like my fat uncle's 60th birthday at the airport restaurant.

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost
أنا سعيد جدا

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
I just tried to imagine Trump reading to school kids like Bush was on 9/11, but I can only lol

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTbPme9mJDs

lol

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Some bizarre yanking to be sure lol!!!!

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

I just tried to imagine Trump reading to school kids like Bush was on 9/11, but I can only lol

Reading The Art of the Deal to 5 year olds

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

Maldoror posted:

أنا سعيد جدا

Mr. President please do something about this I'm scared

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

Egbert Souse posted:

Reading The Art of the Deal to 5 year olds

"Little Susie wouldn't shut up about her stupid cat while I was reading - mother is probably a liberal. Sad!"

"Juan is getting deported tomorrow for farting at the most important part of the book. Lotta bad hombres out there!"

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
Katie back in the 3rd row is developing nice, gonna keep an eye on her!

:barf: but probably what would happen

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

Katie back in the 3rd row is developing nice, gonna keep an eye on her!

:barf: but probably what would happen

This one doesn't work cuz all of trumps tweets are in iambic pentameter

Little known fact

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
Please read this it is full of lols:

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/05/us/politics/trump-white-house-aides-strategy.html

quote:

Mr. Priebus bristles at the perception that he occupies a diminished perch in the West Wing pecking order compared with previous chiefs. But for the moment, Mr. Bannon remains the president’s dominant adviser, despite Mr. Trump’s anger that he was not fully briefed on details of the executive order he signed giving his chief strategist a seat on the National Security Council, a greater source of frustration to the president than the fallout from the travel ban.

:stonklol:

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

goddammit for some reason the funniest thing to me is Christie still desperately trying to lick boots in the hopes he gets called up after trump gets pissy and fires half his staff

e: gently caress wait nope I just got to the part where he gives tours to his visitors and lies about the historical significance of various pieces of decor, just making poo poo up on the spot holy lol

Cursed Lumberjack fucked around with this message at 04:39 on Feb 6, 2017

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Wait what trump is saying he didnt understand the implications of the exec order he signed to put bannon on the nsc ? Or is that priebys ? What the gently caress

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

thathonkey posted:

Wait what trump is saying he didnt understand the implications of the exec order he signed to put bannon on the nsc ? Or is that priebys ? What the gently caress

I was confused by that part at first too; yes, trump is mad that he didn't read all of the order he signed (the one that put bannon on the security council)

That move in particular made trump look like bannons stooge and even trump can see that in how it's playing out. He's mad that no one clued him in on that fact before signing it (lol)

As a result, he's letting priebus normal-up his process by enforcing a list of things that have to be checked off before trump signs stuff

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
haha holy poo poo

Runaktla
Feb 21, 2007

by Hand Knit
I love my chaos president I don't care if this country burns.

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

thathonkey posted:

haha holy poo poo

While funny it also means trump is self-aware enough to course correct when things get really bad, and bannon is learning where he can push buttons and get away with it and what is going too far. Sadly this happening is probably a pretty bad thing; trump gets better at acting like a normal president and bannon gets better at sneakily telling trump what to do

hamtaro
Oct 7, 2008

lol

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

thathonkey posted:

He did not even look at that order (I'm not sure if it was handled by a specific Presidential EO or what*), and he probably still hasn't realized that the same order also downgraded the Director of National Intelligence and the Joint Chiefs of Staff to "optional invitees" since the NY Times article does not mention it and I doubt Bannon told him that either.

http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/01/29/512295108/with-national-security-council-shakeup-steve-bannon-gets-a-seat-at-the-table

if this doesn't scare you shitless then lollololololol!!

Cursed Lumberjack posted:

As a result, he's letting priebus normal-up his process by enforcing a list of things that have to be checked off before trump signs stuff

But he's not rolling back that order because Trump Does Not Make Mistakes lolllllll

e: it wasn't an executive order, it was this memo which apparently, Bannon wrote himself and Trump just rubber stamped it when he saw all the big scary words on it

the funniest thing is how it begins, with "As President, my highest priority is ..." lol Bannon wrote that and Trump didn't even look at it

Flesh Forge fucked around with this message at 06:33 on Feb 6, 2017

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Warm und Fuzzy posted:

I kinda disagree. She made him out to be a bully, when to me he looks like a guy constantly on the verge of a panic attack. I would have preferred a hyperventilating dude suffering impostor syndrome.

That's not the only syndrome Spicer appears to be suffering. I can't look at that guy without thinking that he has some sort of chromosomal abnormality going on.

Grandma Panic!
Nov 4, 2006
the West deserves this, lol

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

olol trump and melania are not actually the first couple, at all

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
hey here's a bet to take:

who do you think trump has had more sex with, melania or ivanka?

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

Arrhythmia posted:

hey here's a bet to take:

who do you think trump has had more sex with, melania or ivanka?

on one hand :barf:

but on the other hand :barf: because it might be a legitimate question of the POTUS

:barf: can equal LOL for the purposes of this thread

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

lol

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

curb your enthusiasm theme goes with every donald-melania pic

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

President Trump is cannon to Warhammer 40k, sort of like how Event Horizon fits in.

cnut
May 3, 2016

The Brown Menace posted:

curb your enthusiasm theme goes with every donald-melania pic

She's the perfect example of: "Be careful what you wish for, you might get it."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tingfinder
Oct 21, 2013
I'm not really lollin' anymore. Seems like the system kinda-sorta works, blocking the most vile of this regime's moves, but they're still getting away with lots of absolute evil stuff (FCC, EPA, Education)

I really feel like Trump is maybe some lightning rod, taking much of the bad rap, and being the focus of, decisions that are really taken by Bannon and his cabinet of filth.

I just hope that when Trump is gone, people won't forget that this is a problem with the far-right getting out of control, not a single orange puppet.