Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
30 TO 50 FERAL HOG
Mar 2, 2005

lmao more multicultural ads this loving ownsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trash person
Apr 5, 2006

Baby Executive is pleased with your performance!
love how every ad is 'gently caress trump'

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Jerusalem posted:

In my expert opinion Atlanta probably need to score some points, and prevent the Patriots from doing the same (or at least not as much) if they want to win this game.

thank you mr madden your meat skewer is waiting in the green room

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
This super bowl ad is literally "gently caress off Donald Trump gently caress you"

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

Bad Moon posted:

Said by a Packers fan :confused:

Packers fandom is the objectively moral choice

TwinsensRevenge
Aug 13, 2013

i'm hyped as gently caress for the CCA ad

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
that wasn't even advertising anything, that was just telling trump to gently caress himself

Tyma
Dec 22, 2004

I love Leinster and I couldn't be happier that Jordie Barrett has signed with them on a short term deal.

Jerusalem posted:

In my expert opinion Atlanta probably need to score some points, and prevent the Patriots from doing the same (or at least not as much) if they want to win this game.

I want to see that American man who played Rugby for 40 seconds get hit in the head!

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
WHAT WAS THAT EVEN AN AD FOR???

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

instead of doing something worthwhile that org spent their entire budget on a superbowl commercial lol

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

airbnb

anti-maga

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002
Kind of funny how Brady avoided commercials like the plague for over a dozen years and now he's in one like every other break.

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
stoke the fires of trump :flashfap:

TopHatGenius
Oct 3, 2008

something feels
different

Hot Rope Guy
tanks a lot!

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

WORLD OF TANKS AD?????????

J33uk
Oct 24, 2005

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

AirBnB so now everyone can pounce on it and say the gig economy is bullshit and they're just pandering

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich
LOL

WORLD OF TANKS!

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
TANKS RULE

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Spoeank posted:

This super bowl ad is literally "gently caress off Donald Trump gently caress you"

almost all of them are and it loving owns

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Whooping Crabs posted:

People who care about the game are watching it with friends and family instead of posting here
Family's away this weekend. And I can't drive to a friend's place. I don't drive so I don't have to pay student loans.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
the only ads that aren't just overt 'gently caress trump' are f2p games

a patagonian cavy
Jan 12, 2009

UUA CVG 230000 KZID /RM TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE BENGALS DYNASTY

Ragnarok the Red posted:

Kind of funny how Brady avoided commercials like the plague for over a dozen years and now he's in one like every other break.

Get that cheddar

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Olanphonia posted:

Tom Brady eats floor pancakes and steals from dogs

hosed up if true

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

Hashtags, man. Go get yourself one

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Wanna pet my roo?

Reformed Pissboy
Nov 6, 2003

that's the first commercial tom has ever been in that wasn't objectively terrible. he's improving :shobon:

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Ragnarok the Red posted:

He's not getting check under the table from goodell anymore.

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.

BiohazrD posted:

lmao more multicultural ads this loving ownsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
I don't know who that was or what they were advertising or who the girl was either but she can pet my roo too, get it

get it

HumanDecency
Oct 5, 2015
Not enough awful moms were run over by that tank.

Tom Tucker
Jul 19, 2003

I want to warn you fellers
And tell you one by one
What makes a gallows rope to swing
A woman and a gun

incompetent posted:

you got tired of winning

As was prophesied...

Jack Forge
Sep 27, 2012
least believable kangaroo ad ever. did they just scrape that one off the road?

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

thought Tom would run that one

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

If it's only for a night I can live without you
yay edelman

Ussr
Sep 17, 2004

Wait, what?
Oh gently caress. Brady is starting to heat up.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
dang wanna buttchug that lovely wine

Olanphonia
Jul 27, 2006

I'm open to suggestions~

Jerusalem posted:

I disagree

I think that the falcons need to stop the patriots from scoring while making touchdowns themselves to win

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/Airbnb/status/828394637874171904

get the gently caress in

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich
It's over.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009