Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
an adult beverage
Aug 13, 2005

1,2,3,4,5 dem gators don't take no jive. go gator -US Rep. Corrine Brown (D) FL

PrinceRandom posted:

A question. I've not seen a mcu movie, should I start?

Logan isn't part of the MCU. X-Men is a separate franchise owned by Fox. the MCU are the Marvel studios movies that are owned by Disney.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

Petite Dinklage posted:

Walken/Timberlake is the best ad

I would much rather watch 3 hours of Walken reading boy band lyrics than the rest of thsi game

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
That was incredible coverage.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

Tatum Girlparts posted:

Wolverine was a samurai. It was neat, he met a japanese lady he liked but she's dead now. That movie was far too long. There, youg ot the main deets.

There's the other one where several bad things happen in his life and each time he looks to the heavens and cries "NOOOOOO!!!"

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Zyla posted:

i respectfully disagree

yeah but you're a patriot fan so you clearly have bad opinions so

Bonham
Aug 14, 2009

Kill! Kill! Kill!
Go Falcons, I wanna see how Trump insults John Lewis and all of Atlanta tonight

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Olanphonia posted:

Stop making transformers movies for gods sake

Or just stop making them suck.

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver

TMMadman posted:

Ok, so instead of asking why they made another Pirates of the Caribbean move, everyone should be asking why they made another Transformers movie.
China

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Dion Lewis mashing the circle button

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
falcons D is looking hot as gently caress right now

30 TO 50 FERAL HOG
Mar 2, 2005

falcons d is loving lit

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.
Spin, spin, Flump

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

TMMadman posted:

You're a terrible person with terrible opinions.

oh gently caress off. they're great popcorn movie, turn your brain off and enjoy

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
Spin move

Spin move

sexy tiger boobs
Aug 23, 2002

Up shit creek with a turd for a paddle.

Just keep spinning.

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
this is gonna be a good fuckin game

Zeeman
May 8, 2007

Say WHAT?! You KNOW that post is wack, homie!
Does Christopher Walken actually act anymore, or has he transitioned to Super Bowl commercial guy exclusively?

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

GobiasIndustries posted:

Or just stop making them suck.

Transformers vs GI Joe please

gohuskies
Oct 23, 2010

I spend a lot of time making posts to justify why I'm not a self centered shithead that just wants to act like COVID isn't a thing.

Quest For Glory II posted:

seahawk fans take SB losses extremely personally

Shouldn't have been OPI in Darrell Jackson in the end zone and the league admitted Hasselbeck shouldn't have been called with a penalty on his tackle.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.

PrinceRandom posted:

Yes

even the bad ones bottom out at "entertaining but you'll forget it the second it ends"

Zwabu
Aug 7, 2006

The old "triple spin move into getting popped"

Homestar Runner
Oct 9, 2012

This is the best videogame
I have ever played!
i hope the Falcons hold the Patriots to zero points thereby further perpetuating tom brady's legacy of fraudulence and failure

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Frog Princess posted:

Just keep spinning.

juke stick

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Yug posted:

oh gently caress off. they're great popcorn movie, turn your brain off and enjoy

That says a lot, thank you

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Get hosed Pats.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

TMMadman posted:

You're a terrible person with terrible opinions.

Come back to playing Infinite Warafare so I can tell you how wrong you are.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
Turns out the Pats are extremely bad.

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
~*blessed by the algorithm*~
I'm liking this. Good, good.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

PrinceRandom posted:

Unless you have some preexisting affection for the characters, no, not really. None of them are terrible, but none are really great either. They're totally fine, but in a day where every piece of media ever created is at your fingertips, there's really not a compelling reason to give them the time of day.

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

transformers 6 is gonna have heavy maoist-third worldist overtones

sexy tiger boobs
Aug 23, 2002

Up shit creek with a turd for a paddle.

Oh the Falcons defense is bad.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

General Dog posted:

There's the other one where several bad things happen in his life and each time he looks to the heavens and cries "NOOOOOO!!!"

oh there were also robots, he cut a lot of robots up

Withnail
Feb 11, 2004
itshappening.gif

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

This is why you never take it out of the end zone Dion

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

*ahem*

shook

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Yug posted:

Hahaha, someone has skin thinner than Trump! :v:

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.

Yug posted:

the last one had a main character who had to carry around a laminated card with the law printed on it to prove that technically he was not a rapist

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
like, even for a super hero movie, it was a LOT of robots

gohuskies
Oct 23, 2010

I spend a lot of time making posts to justify why I'm not a self centered shithead that just wants to act like COVID isn't a thing.

Zwabu posted:

The old "triple spin move into getting popped"

The Tebow special

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012

TMMadman posted:

Ok, so instead of asking why they made another Pirates of the Caribbean move, everyone should be asking why they made another Transformers movie.
Maybe people shouldnt ask why they made another movie in multi-billion dollar franchises

• Locked thread