Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012

Ohio State BOOniversity posted:

i love libertarian cop utopia

ghost in the shell? :v:

as for whats currently happening on my tv screen

THIS IS A GLITCH IN THE MATRIX

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

tiffany's is on the same block as trump tower

hmmmmmmm

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

GrimGypsy posted:

Lady Gaga your bit was already old when Madonna was ripping it off from Bowie, go away

look at this goddamn wrong rear end opinion

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

incompetent posted:

I'm sorry, but did the Patriots already lose? Oh, that's right. The game isn't even over yet. In fact, it's not even halftime. Does not having the lead at this point count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this post when the game is still on? The Patriots are still playing right now and they have been the best team in the AFC East for how many years now? They're playing one of the worst teams in the NFL who just happen to have a lead because they're feeding off the energy of playing in a Super Bowl for the first time in 18 years. But you know what? They still loving suck. The Patriots are one of the best loving teams in the NFL, they went 12-4 last year and would of won the Super Bowl if Manning didn't have to secure a Lombardi his last year because MUH CHICKEN PARM PAPA JOHNS LEGACY. Maybe you should shut the gently caress up before you have retarded thoughts like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when the Patriots wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, the Falcons have a higher chance of winning now, just like Hillary did. Are you a loving drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a loving idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm loving serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Patiots posts because you're a human being hater who doesn't like the team because they're good. gently caress you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these loving teams on the board, like I give a gently caress. It's so easy to spot out your posts now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid poo poo like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your loving life try not to make a post like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. gently caress you. You are nothing.

TRUMP! *click*

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
See with public police they're subject to the whims of whiny political protestors and the public.

If we had a private police force they could just focus on getting the job done and take out the trash.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Yug posted:

It would honestly be a really good idea.

lol

cnut
May 3, 2016

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

i know this is authentically a new 24 because all of the clips are of people spouting recap exposition at each other

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

Dont need brazzers half time show, I'm already spent

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Omg these puppies

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

Yug posted:

It would honestly be a really good idea.

Av / post combo.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

General Dog posted:

We're going to see Gaga's clam tonight

I sad the Gaga has a secret dick rumors have more or less subsided.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

incompetent posted:

I'm sorry, but did the Patriots already lose? Oh, that's right. The game isn't even over yet. In fact, it's not even halftime. Does not having the lead at this point count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this post when the game is still on? The Patriots are still playing right now and they have been the best team in the AFC East for how many years now? They're playing one of the worst teams in the NFL who just happen to have a lead because they're feeding off the energy of playing in a Super Bowl for the first time in 18 years. But you know what? They still loving suck. The Patriots are one of the best loving teams in the NFL, they went 12-4 last year and would of won the Super Bowl if Manning didn't have to secure a Lombardi his last year because MUH CHICKEN PARM PAPA JOHNS LEGACY. Maybe you should shut the gently caress up before you have retarded thoughts like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when the Patriots wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, the Falcons have a higher chance of winning now, just like Hillary did. Are you a loving drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a loving idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm loving serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Patiots posts because you're a human being hater who doesn't like the team because they're good. gently caress you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these loving teams on the board, like I give a gently caress. It's so easy to spot out your posts now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid poo poo like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your loving life try not to make a post like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. gently caress you. You are nothing.

look sir do you want to put this coat on layaway or not

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me
https://twitter.com/ualreedykno/status/828405372142678016

Duke Pukem
Oct 23, 2010

Three cheers for dark beer!

Bip Roberts posted:

Is it going to be Robocop but without the satire?

pretty much

TrustmeImLegit
Jan 14, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Pakled posted:

Atlanta is blue, Tom Brady is a personal friend of Donald Trump, try again

Not sure what that has to do with anything. But continue flailing and crying over the premis of a lovely fictional tv show

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

l a d y g a g a

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
:munch:

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Plus private police don't need warrants.

BoBtheImpaler
Oct 11, 2002
Dinosaur Gum

Jerusalem posted:

Is this literally a television show about how cool private ownership of the police would be? :stare:

It's loosely based on a super loving creepy "Uber for cops" run by Johnny Depp impersonator

http://www.bestofneworleans.com/gambit/sidney/Content?oid=2961236

https://www.fqtaskforce.com/

MadRhetoric
Feb 18, 2011

I POSSESS QUESTIONABLE TASTE IN TOUHOU GAMES

Bad Moon posted:

Shadowrun is happeneing I hope we vote in that cool dragon as president next time.

Nah, we'll get an Indian poltergeist instead.

Also utter anihilation.

Smiling Mandrill
Jan 19, 2015

Pakled posted:

Atlanta is blue, Tom Brady is a personal friend of Donald Trump, try again

LOL if you think Matt Ryan didn't vote Trump and Boston went red.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Jerusalem posted:

Is this literally a television show about how cool private ownership of the police would be? :stare:

Yep

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Now who looks even dumber?

Beef Witch
How/why is Alfa Romeo sponsoring the halftime show

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

dont post trumps tattoo, that pic will be illegal soon

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

Who else is watching puppy bowl 13

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

I hope everybody knows that all this is happening only because Eli Manning stood on the field minutes before the game

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Elephanthead posted:

I'm Brady missing the tackle.

I'm Brady crying on the sideline.

30 TO 50 FERAL HOG
Mar 2, 2005

lmao this ad owns

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost
Mexicowns

Nifft
Oct 5, 2001
I'm absolutely spiffng!

Mystic Stylez posted:

I hope everybody knows that all this is happening only because Eli Manning stood on the field minutes before the game

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Smiling Mandrill posted:

LOL if you think Matt Ryan didn't vote Trump and Boston went red.

Ryan voted Obama in 2012

cnut
May 3, 2016

Shear Modulus posted:

dont post trumps tattoo, that pic will be illegal soon

poo poo :ohdear:

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Yodzilla posted:

How/why is Alfa Romeo sponsoring the halftime show

They think American's won't realize that Italian cars are inherently garbage and are somehow exotic.

Olanphonia
Jul 27, 2006

I'm open to suggestions~
what was that? what happened there?

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
Trump gonna be mad about that one too.

Dr_Strangelove
Dec 16, 2003

Mein Fuhrer! THEY WON!

This ad will surely not spark a right-wing Twitternado