Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fknlo
Jul 6, 2009

Fun Shoe
Red hats that are still watching have got to be really angry by now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thegoonofaudio
Mar 21, 2008
Altreich probably fuming over that ad

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Trump picked the Pats to win by 8.

That man is wrong about everything.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
Larry Fitzgerald looks so pumped :geno:

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

In the conclusion they are supported by the wall constructed by 81 lumber

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

Trump gonna be mad about that one too.

Yep

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Mystic Stylez posted:

I hope everybody knows that all this is happening only because Eli Manning stood on the field minutes before the game

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

Now I do not know whether I was then a head coach dreaming I was a Saints fan, or whether I am now a Saints fan, dreaming I am a head coach.
If that immigrant/migrant/whatever commercial ended with the little girl making an American flag, I may have cried.

Rabid Snake
Aug 6, 2004

I wonder how Rich Bannon feels about that AD

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

incompetent posted:

I'm sorry, but did the Patriots already lose? Oh, that's right. The game isn't even over yet. In fact, it's not even halftime. Does not having the lead at this point count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this post when the game is still on? The Patriots are still playing right now and they have been the best team in the AFC East for how many years now? They're playing one of the worst teams in the NFL who just happen to have a lead because they're feeding off the energy of playing in a Super Bowl for the first time in 18 years. But you know what? They still loving suck. The Patriots are one of the best loving teams in the NFL, they went 12-4 last year and would of won the Super Bowl if Manning didn't have to secure a Lombardi his last year because MUH CHICKEN PARM PAPA JOHNS LEGACY. Maybe you should shut the gently caress up before you have retarded thoughts like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when the Patriots wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, the Falcons have a higher chance of winning now, just like Hillary did. Are you a loving drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a loving idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm loving serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Patiots posts because you're a human being hater who doesn't like the team because they're good. gently caress you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these loving teams on the board, like I give a gently caress. It's so easy to spot out your posts now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid poo poo like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your loving life try not to make a post like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. gently caress you. You are nothing.

Good pasta

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
God bless us, everyone.

gohuskies
Oct 23, 2010

I spend a lot of time making posts to justify why I'm not a self centered shithead that just wants to act like COVID isn't a thing.

incompetent posted:

I'm sorry, but did the Patriots already lose? Oh, that's right. The game isn't even over yet. In fact, it's not even halftime. Does not having the lead at this point count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this post when the game is still on? The Patriots are still playing right now and they have been the best team in the AFC East for how many years now? They're playing one of the worst teams in the NFL who just happen to have a lead because they're feeding off the energy of playing in a Super Bowl for the first time in 18 years. But you know what? They still loving suck. The Patriots are one of the best loving teams in the NFL, they went 12-4 last year and would of won the Super Bowl if Manning didn't have to secure a Lombardi his last year because MUH CHICKEN PARM PAPA JOHNS LEGACY. Maybe you should shut the gently caress up before you have retarded thoughts like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when the Patriots wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, the Falcons have a higher chance of winning now, just like Hillary did. Are you a loving drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a loving idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm loving serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Patiots posts because you're a human being hater who doesn't like the team because they're good. gently caress you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these loving teams on the board, like I give a gently caress. It's so easy to spot out your posts now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid poo poo like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your loving life try not to make a post like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. gently caress you. You are nothing.

Truly an all-time great post right here

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

fknlo posted:

Red hats that are still watching have got to be really angry by now

Uh, the south is winning.

Superrodan
Nov 27, 2007

MJBuddy posted:

If that immigrant/migrant/whatever commercial ended with the little girl making an American flag, I may have cried.

that's what I was thinking it was going to be.

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

incompetent posted:

nice meltdown

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

MJBuddy posted:

It just made me want to throw up.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

the last time eli and larry will be in a superbowl

tudabee
Jan 1, 2007

How many times must I remind you to WASH YOUR HANDS?

omg shut up and get to the gaga i gotta go to work

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

incompetent posted:

link pls

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Why didnt the dude just get a tat of an earlier sb win?

Oh, because he only started bandwagoning them

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Smiling Mandrill
Jan 19, 2015

Chris James 2 posted:

Ryan voted Obama in 2012

A lot of people who voted for Trump did. Thats why he won.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I'm not saying we're playing well, but Blount's "fumble" was clear Forward Progress, Shane's call wasn't even close, and Lewis got body slammed after the whistle. Are you just overlooking all those huge calls? Sorry, I don't overlook those. I go by what I see on the replay. And the replays show complete, utter bias.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

holy poo poo hahahahahah

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

MJBuddy posted:

fun fact: original commercial was making fun of THE WALL, Fox literally wouldn't let them show it

I hope Gaga fucks their poo poo up live

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

MJBuddy posted:

She makes a bag out of recycled plastic and murders Trump with it mob style.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
really didn't need that field cam of jiggling monsters right there

TrustmeImLegit
Jan 14, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

MJBuddy posted:

Lol

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.
84 Lumber - "We like immigrants I guess or something. Also, wood."

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

This is a good Empire commercial.

Ussr
Sep 17, 2004

Wait, what?

TrustmeImLegit posted:

Lol gently caress off liberals its the superbowl and the south is winning cry somewhere else

Lurk more.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

incompetent posted:

lmao

tudabee
Jan 1, 2007

How many times must I remind you to WASH YOUR HANDS?

wtf are the song choices for all of the commercials

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

got any sevens posted:

Why didnt the dude just get a tat of an earlier sb win?

Oh, because he only started bandwagoning them

wonder what he's going to bandwagon when brady finally breaks in two years.

Acquilae
May 15, 2013

Is it time for the Budweiser immigration ad?

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CT8t_1JXWn8

Zeeman
May 8, 2007

Say WHAT?! You KNOW that post is wack, homie!
Legion is going to be so good

Sky Shadowing
Feb 13, 2012

At least we're not the Thalmor (yet)
Hold on a moment.

(turns head back to drink the waterfall of MAGA tears)

Anyone want to place bets for how quickly Trump tweets "Lady Gaga is a washed-up hack who never should have gotten the Super Bowl Halftime show, and should retire immediately since nobody likes her" after she inevitably does something political? Possibly throw a transsexual insult in there because he's a moron.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

incompetent posted:

:laffo:

• Locked thread