Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
Gaga would've caught that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

catch the ball pls

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
real talk house cleaning loving sucks and women are loving champions for having to put up with that poo poo for centuries.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Soothing Vapors posted:

is 8 yards worth a challenge?

if it's basically free then there's no reason not to take it

MalarkeyToboggan
Jan 4, 2015

Dango Bango posted:

Challenge for like 7 yards?

It's a game of inches my dude.

Jack Forge
Sep 27, 2012
LOL nice

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Soothing Vapors posted:

is 8 yards worth a challenge?

Considering it was the verge of field goal range to the other side of the 50, in the Super Bowl, I'd say so

Acquilae
May 15, 2013

Pats need to stop with these screens

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/PFTCommenter/status/828418268658556928

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.
NE may not come back.

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

Pops Mgee posted:

GAME
OF
INCHES

--SV's wife

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

not happy to admit it but if the team i want to win ends up losing i might consider doing something illegal. but ill be damned if that type of behavior actually comes to pass.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Holy poo poo that OPI lmao

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

lol

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Asproigerosis posted:

real talk house cleaning loving sucks and women are loving champions for having to put up with that poo poo for centuries.

20-10 dawg

20 minutes cleaning and 10 minutes rest, repeat as necessary

and just put poo poo away instead of sitting it down somewhere

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

nothuing is loving working

gently caress

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Asproigerosis posted:

Real talk men died in wars all the time while women sat on their fat rear end at home.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Nicely done.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

:golfclap:

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

3rd down and long so watch out for Defensive Holding on #34

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Yug posted:

Real talk men died in wars all the time while women sat on their fat rear end at home.

lol

Olanphonia
Jul 27, 2006

I'm open to suggestions~

Pops Mgee posted:

GAME
OF
INCHES

The only inches that matter are the ones Mr clean is offering

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Yug posted:

get banned already you dipshit

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

Now I do not know whether I was then a head coach dreaming I was a Saints fan, or whether I am now a Saints fan, dreaming I am a head coach.

Smiling Mandrill posted:

Maybe just let her experience the world on her own and make her own conclusions? She doesn't need her dad to tell her what to think sexist poo poo head.

Especially dumb poo poo like "Will be less valued than every man she ever meets"

What the gently caress ever

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Yug posted:

:same:

Jack Forge
Sep 27, 2012

Zyla posted:

catch the ball pls

Drop ALL the ballz plz.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Yug posted:

too obvious

Democrazy
Oct 16, 2008

If you're not willing to lick the boot, then really why are you in politics lol? Everything is a cycle of just getting stomped on so why do you want to lose to it over and over, just submit like me, I'm very intelligent.
As far as I'm concerned, this is four down territory

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.

all those women, sitting on one, single, rear end

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Zyla posted:

Zyla you're an IK get ZDR on the horn or something

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Catch the goddamn ball.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
LMAO Edelman

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.
Lol, NE can't do poo poo.

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

People all over the world,
Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MlJdPOkMa9k
Finish the job Atlanta.

Ussr
Sep 17, 2004

Wait, what?
Oh Brady is going to gently caress Julian up.

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver

Zyla posted:

just ignore him, he's trying to get banned

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
That field position and they get nothin'. Wow.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
Death to every Pat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

This dumb cake by the ocean song playing in this stadium

• Locked thread