Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gumbercules
Jan 12, 2004

These aren't my lamps. These have feet.
Proof that there is no god, just chaos and horror. Everything will be bad forever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smiling Mandrill
Jan 19, 2015

There can not be this many Pats fans in Huston.

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
~*blessed by the algorithm*~
What the hell is going on right now?

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.
WHAT IN THE HOLY gently caress

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

hey y'all instead of watching this inevitable bad guys win do you wanna punch some nazis

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
This is hosed.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
MOTHER FUCKER

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon
K I L L M E

breaklaw
May 12, 2008
Last timeout gone

30 TO 50 FERAL HOG
Mar 2, 2005

have the falcons completely forgotten how to defense receivers?

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.
This game is going to go to goddamn overtime, isn't it

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

Is tonight the greatest moment in Dominick Cruz's life?

No.

The greatest moment in my life was realizing that I didn't need a belt to be happy.
this cannot be happening

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Holy poo poo.

Holy poo poo.

Holy poo poo.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
I'd like it if this ended on a failed 2 pt conversion

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
wow that footage of tyrees catch looks like absolute rear end in a top hat in terms of fidelity.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

What's happening

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Atlanta might regret losing that time out.

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

God loves the Patriots and hates the rest of humanity.

succ
Nov 11, 2016

by Cyrano4747
PLEASE GOD NO

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver
I'm dead and this is hell

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.
gently caress. That's an amazing catch.

Duke Pukem
Oct 23, 2010

Three cheers for dark beer!

johnny sack posted:

Craziest catch ever.

fixed

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Teddybear posted:

I cannot believe this is happening.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Smiling Mandrill posted:

There can not be this many Pats fans in Huston.

there's just no falcons fans

Smashlampjaw
Aug 16, 2008
Mother of GOD

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
The bullet is entering my brain. Two gin soaked tears trickle down my cheeks. I love Big Brady.

Ussr
Sep 17, 2004

Wait, what?
If the Pats win America continues to take an L moving into 2017 and beyond.

Groveling Toast
Jun 2, 2008

Soothing Vapors posted:

lol and now the falcons cannot challenge

Inside 2 and overtime comes from the booth anyway

Timeout is the bigger deal

Vintimus Prime
Apr 24, 2008

DERRRRRPPP what are picture threads for????

So sick of Brady bullshit

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Atlanta please don't let this happen.

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012
you raised my hopes only to completely poo poo on it once again, falcons

Popete
Oct 6, 2009

This will make sure you don't suggest to the KDz
That he should grow greens instead of crushing on MCs

Grimey Drawer
Stop letting bad people win. Not good Falcons.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Falcons blow a 28 - 3 lead

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
This feels upsettingly similar to watching election night results come in

Fresh Like Zafo
May 31, 2012

What the gently caress happened, Atlanta?

Tom Sellout
May 27, 2011

$240 million of Johnny Walker Blue and Throatzilla's services.
gently caress the ats gently caress the pats gently caress the pats gently caress the pats gently caress the ats gently caress the pats gently caress the pats gently caress the pats gently caress the ats gently caress the pats gently caress the pats gently caress the pats gently caress the ats gently caress the pats gently caress the pats gently caress the pats gently caress the ats gently caress the pats gently caress the pats gently caress the pats gently caress the ats gently caress the pats gently caress the pats gently caress the pats gently caress the ats gently caress the pats gently caress the pats gently caress the pats gently caress the ats gently caress the pats gently caress the pats gently caress the pats gently caress the ats gently caress the pats gently caress the pats gently caress the pats gently caress the ats gently caress the pats gently caress the pats gently caress the pats gently caress the ats gently caress the pats gently caress the pats gently caress the pats gently caress the ats gently caress the pats gently caress the pats gently caress the pats gently caress the ats gently caress the pats gently caress the pats gently caress the pats gently caress the ats gently caress the pats gently caress the pats gently caress the pats gently caress the ats gently caress the pats gently caress the pats gently caress the pats gently caress the ats gently caress the pats gently caress the pats gently caress the pats gently caress the ats gently caress the pats gently caress the pats gently caress the pats gently caress the ats gently caress the pats gently caress the pats gently caress the pats gently caress the ats gently caress the pats gently caress the pats gently caress the pats gently caress the ats gently caress the pats gently caress the pats gently caress the pats gently caress the ats gently caress the pats gently caress the pats gently caress the pats gently caress the ats gently caress the pats gently caress the pats gently caress the pats gently caress the ats gently caress the pats gently caress the pats gently caress the pats gently caress the ats gently caress the pats gently caress the pats gently caress the pats gently caress the ats gently caress the pats gently caress the pats gently caress the pats gently caress the ats gently caress the pats gently caress the pats gently caress the pats gently caress the ats gently caress the pats gently caress the pats gently caress the pats gently caress the ats gently caress the pats gently caress the pats gently caress the pats gently caress the ats gently caress the pats gently caress the pats gently caress the pats gently caress the ats gently caress the pats gently caress the pats gently caress the pats gently caress the ats gently caress the pats gently caress the pats gently caress the pats gently caress the ats gently caress the pats gently caress the pats gently caress the pats gently caress the ats gently caress the pats gently caress the pats gently caress the pats gently caress the ats gently caress the pats gently caress the pats gently caress the pats gently caress the ats gently caress the pats gently caress the pats gently caress the pats gently caress the ats gently caress the pats gently caress the pats gently caress the pats gently caress the ats gently caress the pats gently caress the pats gently caress the pats gently caress the ats gently caress the pats gently caress the pats gently caress the pats gently caress the ats gently caress the pats gently caress the pats gently caress the pats gently caress the ats gently caress the pats gently caress the pats gently caress the pats gently caress the ats gently caress the pats gently caress the pats gently caress the pats gently caress the ats gently caress the pats gently caress the pats gently caress the pats gently caress the ats gently caress the pats gently caress the pats gently caress the pats gently caress the ats gently caress the pats gently caress the pats gently caress the pats gently caress the ats gently caress the pats gently caress the pats gently caress the pats gently caress the ats gently caress the pats gently caress the pats gently caress the pats gently caress the ats gently caress the pats gently caress the pats gently caress the pats gently caress the ats gently caress the pats gently caress the pats gently caress the pats gently caress the ats gently caress the pats gently caress the pats gently caress the pats gently caress the ats gently caress the pats gently caress the pats gently caress the pats gently caress the ats gently caress the pats gently caress the pats gently caress the pats gently caress the ats gently caress the pats gently caress the pats gently caress the pats gently caress the ats gently caress the pats gently caress the pats gently caress the pats gently caress the ats gently caress the pats gently caress the pats gently caress the pats gently caress the ats gently caress the pats gently caress the pats gently caress the pats gently caress the ats gently caress the pats gently caress the pats gently caress the pats gently caress the ats gently caress the pats gently caress the pats gently caress the pats gently caress the ats gently caress the pats gently caress the pats gently caress the pats gently caress the ats gently caress the pats gently caress the pats gently caress the pats gently caress the ats gently caress the pats gently caress the pats gently caress the pats gently caress the ats gently caress the pats gently caress the pats gently caress the pats gently caress the ats gently caress the pats gently caress the pats gently caress the pats gently caress the ats gently caress the pats gently caress the pats gently caress the pats gently caress the ats gently caress the pats gently caress the pats gently caress the pats gently caress the ats gently caress the pats gently caress the pats gently caress the pats gently caress the ats gently caress the pats gently caress the pats gently caress the pats gently caress the ats gently caress the pats gently caress the pats gently caress the pats gently caress the ats gently caress the pats gently caress the pats gently caress the pats gently caress the ats gently caress the pats gently caress the pats gently caress the pats gently caress the ats gently caress the pats gently caress the pats gently caress the pats gently caress the ats gently caress the pats gently caress the pats gently caress the pats gently caress the ats gently caress the pats gently caress the pats gently caress the pats gently caress the ats gently caress the pats gently caress the pats gently caress the pats gently caress the ats gently caress the pats gently caress the pats gently caress the pats gently caress the ats gently caress the pats gently caress the pats gently caress the pats gently caress the ats gently caress the pats gently caress the pats gently caress the pats gently caress the ats gently caress the pats gently caress the pats gently caress the pats gently caress the ats gently caress the pats gently caress the pats gently caress the pats

FAT BATMAN
Dec 12, 2009

I HATE EVERYTHING

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Tom Brady is the greatest that ever will be, my god.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

this is simultaneously the most falcons and pats thing to ever happen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Olanphonia
Jul 27, 2006

I'm open to suggestions~
Truly this is the darkest timeline

• Locked thread