Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

jarofpiss posted:

is it true are the pats in the lead?

yes, but polls are inaccurate this far out

ed balls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan

ex post facho posted:

tom brady will throw another pick 6 and the game will end

make it so

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.
Reminder that the Pats started making their comeback as soon as Trump decided to stop watching the game because he's a baby

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
no terrorist attack during the game tho? we must be fine without the immigration ban if the terrorists are so low-energy

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011

Duscat posted:

great

my theory is that some 4chan wizard actually gained magic powers through nofap and used them to wish Trump president, but that was such an impossible wish that it bent reality past what it could bear, so now the timelines are whipping around like loose howsers and bleeding over to one another, causing madness and terror, and the mathematics of probability no longer works at all

im trying to call up all the various pagan gods i know in a bid to counter this magick

kind of running out of steam, got any recommendations, that'd be great

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

jarofpiss posted:

overtime

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

Apraxin posted:

'surely there's no way the bad guys can overturn so large a deficit with so little time left, it's time to start loudly owning their supporters on the internet'

first as tragedy, then as farce

"Are we...well, not the baddies, they're still far worse...but for some reason, are we adopting their villainous gloating routines? The ones that always backfire?"

*looks at nazi on table w/ laser moving toward his lil nazi dilz*

"Eh, gently caress it, worth the risk"

Philip Rivers
Mar 15, 2010

jarofpiss posted:

*checks game five minutes in the future* yes

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Trumps Baby Hands posted:

Reminder that the Pats started making their comeback as soon as Trump decided to stop watching the game because he's a baby

I predicted this would swing it for them btw

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Trumps Baby Hands posted:

the midas touch

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

HorseRenoir posted:

but at least the falcons won the popular vote

LOL

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

Duscat posted:

great

my theory is that some 4chan wizard actually gained magic powers through nofap and used them to wish Trump president, but that was such an impossible wish that it bent reality past what it could bear, so now the timelines are whipping around like loose howsers and bleeding over to one another, causing madness and terror, and the mathematics of probability no longer works at all

my dude, have you heard about stepping away from the computer for a few minutes a day. maybe look out a window? i heard there's people who can bring a puppy for those like you to pet for a few minutes a week

Philip Rivers
Mar 15, 2010

im gonna poop myself

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Many people are saying that the Patriots are cheating. ONLY I CAN FIX!

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

if only [falcons player] had campaigned more earnestly for [falcons quarterback]

Dom is Here
Nov 11, 2016

Lipstick Apathy
let the records show i was not counting out TOUCHDOWN TAHM when it was 21 to 0 because the pats are loving demon bullshit magicians and this is hell

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

this is all xtremely funny to me

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Turdfuzz posted:

maybe the falcons shouldnt have ignored *insert rust belt equivalency look idk much about footbal*

there you go again spouting off utter nonsense how about instead of you typing words you shut the gently caress up or a change!

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

crazy cloud posted:

no terrorist attack during the game tho? we must be fine without the immigration ban if the terrorists are so low-energy

Pats have to win and get in the tunnel first, Trump was very clear about what lines Bannon can no longer cross

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
lol

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

100 degrees Calcium posted:

I've been camping since Friday and I just got back. Did the world change?

footbal is for nazis now

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret

crazy cloud posted:

Sum of all fears this poo poo!

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

rise from the dead in that stadium osama

Philip Rivers
Mar 15, 2010

welp nazis win its been nice knowing you folks

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan
lol it's happening

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
im enjoying this, because now all those JOCKS get to feel MY PAIN

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

lol this is actually the worst timeline and i don't even give a singe poo poo about football but really why are the nazis always winning

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Philip Rivers posted:

welp nazis win its been nice knowing you folks

this post is from 17 days ago

cheese eats mouse
Jul 6, 2007

A real Portlander now
This is some loving bullshit i hate this timeline

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
i want to die

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

lol @ sudden death

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

for the record the fash that god bashed tonight was a fuckin pats fan

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة

Duscat posted:

great

I've thought the same thing. Someone hosed with dark forces that the eyes cannot see. Also I was extremely high.

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

These dentures won't stop me from tearing out jugulars in Thunderdome.

Everything's comin up Nazis

quadrophrenic
Feb 4, 2011

WIN MARNIE WIN
:ohdear: <--------- me, constantly now

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
Mr Brexit at work again

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

Epic High Five posted:

I predicted this would swing it for them btw

Beat you by literally one post

:smugdon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Oiled and Ready posted:

Pats have to win and get in the tunnel first, Trump was very clear about what lines Bannon can no longer cross

lmbo 🕋👀

• Locked thread