Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

im the camera carefully capturing two people who are dead still for the entire duration of the video.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Paladinus posted:

Lol, why does it exist?

Roger Corman did this all the time apparently. I really hope to one day see them also do Andy and the Airwave Rangers

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andy_Colby%27s_Incredible_Adventure

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGI-iLTdNn4

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

i wanted them to watch deathstalker 2, a good 15% of that is recycled footage from the first one

counterfeitsaint
Feb 26, 2010

I'm a girl, and you're
gnomes, and it's like
what? Yikes.
I'm glad Josh has accepted his role as the butt of all the jokes.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Wall Balls posted:

i wanted them to watch deathstalker 2, a good 15% of that is recycled footage from the first one

The hot amazon chick butt on the cover is enough for me. I'm a sucker for misleading awesome box art.

Mugticket
Sep 13, 2011

Wall Balls posted:

Deathstalker 2 is so good.

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Mike's cackle in this botw was really something

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVijUWZwZo4&t=2177s

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...

A Handed Missus posted:

Mike's cackle in this botw was really something

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVijUWZwZo4&t=2177s

lol that diabetes and alcoholic part was great

counterfeitsaint
Feb 26, 2010

I'm a girl, and you're
gnomes, and it's like
what? Yikes.
I was really hoping he'd bring up the dumb purple hands thing too.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Paladinus posted:

Lol, why does it exist?

There was a FYAD RLM thread too at one point lol.

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

counterfeitsaint posted:

I want to see him show up in an episode with his hands dyed deep purple and nobody mentions it.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

King Vidiot posted:

I want to see him show up in an episode with his hands dyed deep purple and nobody mentions it.

And one 10 second scene, Jessi is sitting in the background, not doing anything. Camera changes for 5 seconds, then back, and shes gone.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Stryder posted:

Space Raiders was one of those movies that was on HBO a LOT when I was a kid, and it used to piss me off that it's basically just 75% recycled footage and music from the far superior Corman flick "Battle Beyond The Stars". I wish the RLM guys were better versed in b-movies so they could call out stuff like that.

Who bought Josh an account?

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

Stryder posted:

You know WHY the models look so good? Because they were made by James loving Cameron for an entirely different movie. You know why it sounds like James Horner is cribbing from himself? Because he was, only not in the way you think. Battle Beyond The Stars came out two years before Wrath of Khan.

James Horner always cribbed from himself. He was one of the laziest mainstream film composers who ever lived. Before Zimmer ruined film music creativity with the rise of temp tracks and digital sound editing, Horner was already cannibalizing the few original tracks he made in the 80s and recycled throughout his entire career.

Airplane crash should have killed him sooner.

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

James Horner did at least make the best soundtrack ever

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRjkqW9sIXk

MrSlam
Apr 25, 2014

And there you sat, eating hamburgers while the world cried.

A Handed Missus posted:

[tangent]Whenever someone does an Arnold impression I wish they'd do the climax from Commando. "Put the knife in me...turn it...see what's going on in there..."

Instead it's always Predator or Kindergarten Cop or Terminator. Where's the love for Running Man, Total Recall, and Commando?

MrSlam fucked around with this message at 17:16 on Feb 6, 2017

oohhboy
Jun 8, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

MrSlam posted:

[tangent]Whenever someone does an Arnold impression I wish they'd do the climax from Commando. "Put the knife in me...turn it...see what's going on in there..."

Instead it's always Predator or Kindergarten Cop or Terminator. Where's the love for Running Man, Total Recall, and Commando?

"Let of some steam [bennet]". "I lied". I'll be back (Only on a re-run). "ARRUGHHGHG". "Wrong" *blasts unarmed man in face*. "Please don't disturb my friend, he's dead tried". "Screw you [Benny]!". "I eat Green Berets for breakfast".

The problem with Running Man, Total Recall, and Commando quotes is not that they aren't great, it is that they mostly only work inside the context of those movies. You would have to try really hard to contrive a situation to use them.

This quote is a lot more topical now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lf3Kyv_iaNs

New Concept Hole
Oct 10, 2012

東方動的
You must be very proud of yourself.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

counterfeitsaint posted:

lol he started plinketto 3 with his hands in his pockets and theres no way that wasnt self conscious

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

bring back old gbs posted:

lol he started plinketto 3 with his hands in his pockets and theres no way that wasnt self conscious

It's all fun and games until your doctor notices :saddowns:

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.
better purple than tiny.

thoughts and prayers
Apr 22, 2013

Love heals all wounds. We hope you continually carry love in your heart. Today and always, may loving memories bring you peace, comfort, and strength. We sympathize with the family of (Name). We shall never forget you in our prayers and thoughts. I am at a loss for words during this sorrowful time.

Stryder posted:

I'm gonna post the same thing I did over in the Blockbuster Video RLM thread because... gently caress it.

Space Raiders was one of those movies that was on HBO a LOT when I was a kid, and it used to piss me off that it's basically just 75% recycled footage and music from the far superior Corman flick "Battle Beyond The Stars". I wish the RLM guys were better versed in b-movies so they could call out stuff like that.

You know WHY the models look so good? Because they were made by James loving Cameron for an entirely different movie. You know why it sounds like James Horner is cribbing from himself? Because he was, only not in the way you think. Battle Beyond The Stars came out two years before Wrath of Khan.

The chick with the dress that looks like hands on her boobs was the best.

And it was fun yelling 'BLOW poo poo UP JOHN BOY' at the worst moment in the theater.

Indolent Bastard
Oct 26, 2007

I WON THIS AMAZING AVATAR! I'M A WINNER! WOOOOO!

thoughts and prayers posted:

The chick with the dress that looks like hands on her boobs was the best.

And it was fun yelling 'BLOW poo poo UP JOHN BOY' at the worst moment in the theater.

Say what now?

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

Indolent Bastard
Oct 26, 2007

I WON THIS AMAZING AVATAR! I'M A WINNER! WOOOOO!

:chanpop: :captainpop: :trumppop:

Two Owls
Sep 17, 2016

Yeah, count me in

Saint-Exmin: [smiling] You've never seen a Valkyrie go down.

Stryder
Oct 3, 2002

According to wikipedia, Sybil Danning won a Saturn Award for that... uh... "performance".

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

The scarlet letter was her passport into regions where other women dared not tread. Shame, Despair, Solitude! These had been her teachers, stern and wild ones, and they had made her strong, but taught her much amiss.
Clapping Larry

A Handed Missus posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRjkqW9sIXk

Entropic
Feb 21, 2007

patriarchy sucks
Rich Evans' picture is getting used for clickbait ads on Tumblr.

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

Entropic posted:

Rich Evans' picture is getting used for clickbait ads on Tumblr.

They talked about it a few videos back.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

Where do they film? Is it some industrial/warehouse space they lease? Someone's massive garage? Is the "studio" warehouse zone the same building as their viewing rooms and videogame podcasting zones?

naem
May 29, 2011

Baronjutter posted:

Where do they film? Is it some industrial/warehouse space they lease? Someone's massive garage? Is the "studio" warehouse zone the same building as their viewing rooms and videogame podcasting zones?

If Milwaukee is like the rest of the Midwest there are whole abandoned former industrial parks full of warehouses you can buy for a song

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

I'm curious about it because my friends do similar nerd-media stuff and one of their biggest if not the biggest cost is just for the space to do it in, so they have to be extremely space efficient with all their sets and offices and everything has to be multi-functional. The RLM guys look like they just have a huge space with old props and sets laying around.

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:

Baronjutter posted:

I'm curious about it because my friends do similar nerd-media stuff and one of their biggest if not the biggest cost is just for the space to do it in, so they have to be extremely space efficient with all their sets and offices and everything has to be multi-functional. The RLM guys look like they just have a huge space with old props and sets laying around.

Wait for Canada's economy to tank and real estate market to go with it and you too can have a huge and very cold place to joke about your alcoholism

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

There's no doubt if they lived in Manitoba they'd be able to rent a warehouse bay like that for a pittance.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

revdrkevind posted:

Who's the hero? Tracer? Just start letting all the problems with that pile up in your head.

I don't play the shooty game, what problems is there with the character everyone loves being the hero in a movie.

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

Go home and be a family man!

Lurdiak posted:

I don't play the shooty game, what problems is there with the character everyone loves being the hero in a movie.

She recently was revealed as A Gay. The internet from all sides had aneurisms.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

KakerMix posted:

Wait for Canada's economy to tank and real estate market to go with it and you too can have a huge and very cold place to joke about your alcoholism

Yeah I'm going to buy a whole warehouse for model trains or something. Or cash out my retirement fund for canned food.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.
why would you bring dumb video game talk back from 10 pages ago. we just got a new botw can you please resist the urge to make awful posts 24/7 please for the love of god.

• Locked thread