Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shawn
Feb 6, 2003

I yiffed two people at once and all I got was laughed at.

hyperdevbox posted:

WARNING : This thread's title has been voluntarily modified by Forum's moderators in order to express mockeries while inviting users to post defamation and/or insulting messages against HYPERDEVBOX by refusing original OP to close the thread. Since Moderators did already impersonate HYPERDEVBOX by changing our original thread title despite our original Title did not break any Forum's rules, without giving a clear notification to users that Thread's Title has been modified and the reason why it has been changed, the very same might/could apply to any post we made in order to flame the discussion.

HYPERDEVBOX

Forum Rules posted:

Worthless Posts: We do not care if you are drunk or high; please do not inform us of either. Please do not register gimmick accounts and make posts as a gimmick, as they are not funny. Please do not post crap asking us to vote for you on some website, give you referrals for free iPods / flatscreens / spare tires, or any other semi-spam things.

:crossarms:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prism
Dec 22, 2007

yospos
I think the most impressive part is that he managed to make the edit precisely one month, to the minute, after the original posting.

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

don't sign your loving posts RON

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

The Kwanzaa Bot is here to protect me.

Mo-mos can you change the OP back to what it was originally, I disapprove of hypertimecube's reckless disregard for history, both here and in their lovely non game

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

And to think I was in talks with my bank to save Thermidor at the very last minute like a guardian angel for what would have been the biggest comedic twist in the history of the website. $250,000 for comedy but hell some people in history paid a bigger price. What will I do with all this cash just lying around now?

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

Goons, if you want to post in this thread you need to do it as fast as possible in order to snipe the small time frames in-between all the silent thread closing/opening battles that are being fought. It's a vicious war between a guy and his own hand being forced to slap his face.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

Also for the record, even I don't know what's going on here:

This is just a part of this thread's history, you have to scroll like 3 pages to see all of it, I've never seen anything like this. Anyway, as evidenced, except for that top entry the OP was having a thread opening/closing battle with himself. I guess this is one of those nature's unexplainable mysteries.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Good Ron and Evil Ron are having a war over the existence of the thread.

Largepotato
Jan 18, 2007

Spurd.

Palpek posted:

And to think I was in talks with my bank to save Thermidor at the very last minute like a guardian angel for what would have been the biggest comedic twist in the history of the website. $250,000 for comedy but hell some people in history paid a bigger price. What will I do with all this cash just lying around now?

Could always spend it on spaceship jpgs.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
Ron what on earth

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
This thread WILL NOT DIE!
The gods have decreed it.

Attack on Princess
Dec 15, 2008

To yolo rolls! The cause and solution to all problems!
New Ron forgot to revoke Old Ron's password before usurping him.

Stick it to the them, Old Ron! We believe in you!

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
How long (according to timestamps) were the Ron's stuck in this existential hell Palpek?

Original_Z
Jun 14, 2005
Z so good
Well, HYPERDEVBOX does have a valid concern that people will not realize that HYPERDEVBOX didn't make the fruit game, especially since the original title has returned with the reference to fruit.

I can only imagine the chaos going on in the HYPERDEVBOX offices due to this thread.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Original_Z posted:

Well, HYPERDEVBOX does have a valid concern that people will not realize that HYPERDEVBOX didn't make the fruit game, especially since the original title has returned with the reference to fruit.

I can only imagine the chaos going on in the HYPERDEVBOX offices due to this thread.

Perhaps panic at a lack of fruit and guillotines.
Frankly, it's been too long coming.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

How long (according to timestamps) were the Ron's stuck in this existential hell Palpek?
I can only tell you that between my reopening the thread during my last post and me reopening it now (so in the span of roughly 3.5 hours) hyperdevbox closed and reopened the thread 7 times.

My theory is that there are 2 devs simultaneously logged in on 2 computers clicking the same button at the same time without reloading the page first and not realizing that they're fighting eachother which is the most hilarious proof of account sharing I've ever seen.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

We will take it to the barricades to fight for the freedom of posting in the Thermidor thread.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

*reopens thread*

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

*reopens thread*

The king is mad, we will fight for the freedom of our beloved country: the Thermidor thread.

GunnerJ
Aug 1, 2005

Do you think this is funny?
i offer up my life for the revolution

But Not Tonight
May 22, 2006

I could show you around the sights.

Palpek posted:

We will take it to the barricades to fight for the freedom of posting in the Thermidor thread.

titties out for freedom

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

*reopens thread*

We will erect one guillotine for every closure of the Thermidor thread. We will not stand for this absolutism.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

*reopens thread*

Heads will roll for this, the king's trial is underway as we speak.

GunnerJ
Aug 1, 2005

Ron are you listening...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqdxBh4ZUeM

...listening to victory singing for the sovereign people??

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
The world must know about Guillotines and Fruit, Hyperdevbox you monster!

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Wait is he really still actively trying to close the thread right now?

Awesome.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
Yes he is.

GunnerJ
Aug 1, 2005

The Something Awful Forums > Discussion > Games > Thermidor: Juicy Fruities - Tactical Guillotine Simulator

feel as if there are some mixed messages here, ron

LordZoric
Aug 30, 2012

Let's wish for a space whale!

Palpek posted:

Also for the record, even I don't know what's going on here:

This is just a part of this thread's history, you have to scroll like 3 pages to see all of it, I've never seen anything like this. Anyway, as evidenced, except for that top entry the OP was having a thread opening/closing battle with himself. I guess this is one of those nature's unexplainable mysteries.

Such a lust for closing...

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011
I would have assumed that he had abandoned the thread and SA weeks ago but nope he's going full meltdown lol

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

*reopens thread*

To give you a hint on what's going on in the Mo-Mos' headquarters right now I give you the painting depicting what was going on when the jury was debating whether King Louis XVI is guilty or not:

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

Jim's now a Blind Cave Salamander!

This is what happens when you script up a way to keep your thread closed and forget to check if the thread is already closed.

The sort of quality programming we can all expect in Thermidor!

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

well maybe if he wasn't probated Ron could explain himself :colbert:

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Palpek posted:

*reopens thread*

To give you a hint on what's going on in the Mo-Mos' headquarters right now I give you the painting depicting what was going on when the jury was debating whether King Louis XVI is guilty or not:

tbh at a first glance I thought that was a painting of some kind of guillotine-powered tank and I would like to say that is a very novel idea!

Original_Z
Jun 14, 2005
Z so good
How can he close it if he's probated?

Also, it's around 11PM in Japan now. Quite the wild night he's having!

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

Kelp Me! posted:

well maybe if he wasn't probated Ron could explain himself :colbert:
*reopens thread*

I'd like to point out that in order to honor the historical accuracy of the beloved Thermidor game, the OP must be kept imprisoned until the verdict is reached.

In the meantime another guillotine has been raised:

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
I have updated the OP with facts and figures.

LordZoric
Aug 30, 2012

Let's wish for a space whale!

hyperdevbox posted:

HYPERDEVBOX HYPERDEVBOX HYPERDEVBOX HYPERDEVBOX HYPERDEVBOX HYPERDEVBOX HYPERDEVBOX HYPERDEVBOX HYPERDEVBOX HYPERDEVBOX HYPERDEVBOX HYPERDEVBOX HYPERDEVBOX HYPERDEVBOX HYPERDEVBOX HYPERDEVBOX HYPERDEVBOX HYPERDEVBOX HYPERDEVBOX HYPERDEVBOX HYPERDEVBOX HYPERDEVBOX HYPERDEVBOX HYPERDEVBOX HYPERDEVBOX HYPERDEVBOX HYPERDEVBOX HYPERDEVBOX HYPERDEVBOX HYPERDEVBOX HYPERDEVBOX HYPERDEVBOX HYPERDEVBOX HYPERDEVBOX HYPERDEVBOX HYPERDEVBOX HYPERDEVBOX HYPERDEVBOX HYPERDEVBOX HYPERDEVBOX HYPERDEVBOX HYPERDEVBOX HYPERDEVBOX HYPERDEVBOX HYPERDEVBOX HYPERDEVBOX HYPERDEVBOX HYPERDEVBOX HYPERDEVBOX HYPERDEVBOX HYPERDEVBOX HYPERDEVBOX HYPERDEVBOX HYPERDEVBOX

This Thermidor ARG is getting too weird for me.

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Hey you... I got something to tell ya
Biscuit Hider
Continue to fight the good fight guys!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

*reopens thread*

I will not be silenced by a mad king who wants to stop me from spreading the word on how amazing Thermidor: The Beginning will be!!!

Thermidor thread right now:

• Locked thread