Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Ularg posted:

In other news, Trump might not be able to read. I'm sure this counts as AUG:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bd79UsXSLWg

Haven't watched the video yet, but wasn't it a jokey conspiracy theory on some late night show way back from several months ago? Do people take it seriously now?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toast Museum
Dec 3, 2005

30% Iron Chef

Paladinus posted:

Haven't watched the video yet, but wasn't it a jokey conspiracy theory on some late night show way back from several months ago? Do people take it seriously now?

Samantha Bee did a piece on it, yeah. Whether he's literally capable, the man clearly has an intense aversion to reading.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Toast Museum posted:

Samantha Bee did a piece on it, yeah. Whether he's literally capable, the man clearly has an intense aversion to reading.

I'm sure he's literate, since he's able to tweet so goddamn much. It's more that he's got awful reading comprehension and poor vocabulary so he's really limited in how he can wordsmith when he tries to write or understand anything vaguely complex, and he doesn't have the patience to sit down and read more than a few pages at a time before getting bored.

Everything that's known about Trump suggests that he just makes grand sweeping gestures and proclamations and expects other people to do the actual legwork in setting everything up, so he probably doesn't understand nearly as much as he seems to about his business. This might explain why he's so unprofessional as a president and keeps doing things that cause a constitutional crisis or make his own party rebel against him.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Please don't make fun of our first differently abled president. He's trying.

Hate Fibration
Apr 8, 2013

FLÄSHYN!

chitoryu12 posted:

Everything that's known about Trump suggests that he just makes grand sweeping gestures and proclamations and expects other people to do the actual legwork in setting everything up, so he probably doesn't understand nearly as much as he seems to about his business.

Donald Trump is an incredibly awful business man, he'd have more money if he'd invested the 200 million he started with in some index funds.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

chitoryu12 posted:

I'm sure he's literate, since he's able to tweet so goddamn much. It's more that he's got awful reading comprehension and poor vocabulary so he's really limited in how he can wordsmith when he tries to write or understand anything vaguely complex, and he doesn't have the patience to sit down and read more than a few pages at a time before getting bored.

Everything that's known about Trump suggests that he just makes grand sweeping gestures and proclamations and expects other people to do the actual legwork in setting everything up, so he probably doesn't understand nearly as much as he seems to about his business. This might explain why he's so unprofessional as a president and keeps doing things that cause a constitutional crisis or make his own party rebel against him.

I can't remember if the video I linked covered it, but he dictates his tweets, he doesn't write them. At least not all the time.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

chitoryu12 posted:

Lol if anyone still needs a 12-minute long video to realise this, when it's completely obvious after listening to the man himself for more than one minute.

Hate Fibration posted:

Donald Trump is an incredibly awful business man, he'd have more money if he'd invested the 200 million he started with in some index funds.
But would he then have created thousands of jobs? Didn't think about that, did you? SAD!

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Paladinus posted:

Lol if anyone still needs a 12-minute long video to realise this, when it's completely obvious after listening to the man himself for more than one minute.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pex6o6f3YE

Applesnots
Oct 22, 2010

MERRY YOBMAS

Boppin was a legit good game. Still holds up today.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7OcldMG932o

El Estrago Bonito
Dec 17, 2010

Scout Finch Bitch
Everything I've heard about Trump points solidly to him having adult ADHD and Dyslexia. All of the signs are there to support both. When you listen to people close to him talk about how he can't stay focused, has never read a full book in his life, gets super focused on one thing and refuses to drop it for hours, that kind of stuff is highly indicative of those specific learning disorders. The dictating thing makes a ton of sense, dictating is a very common and well supported method for helping people with dyslexia or similar writing disorders handle writing and correspondence and people with dyslexia often have strong aversions to reading anything that isn't purely technical.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

If he's dictating his tweets, what about the ones at 3:00 AM? Are they held in reserve to make him look like an insomniac? Does he have an on-call staff 24/7 purely to take dictation when he wakes up in the middle of the night to poop?

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k
Someone mentioned John Sakars so I looked it up and his YouTube channel is full of crazy.

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCAbIE_Ymadlk4Xwp0s5OTsA

If you don't remember, he's vegan vagina guy. Looks like he took it down but it's on live leak:

Warning: :barf:

https://m.liveleak.com/view?i=168_1387018741

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar
Why wouldn't you dictate things you wanted to post if you had someone whose job it was to do that? I don't buy the "can't read" thing at all. The video posted where he's asked to read the lease agreement, he can clearly read it but looks more to me like he's trying whatever he can to avoid admitting liability. I also know many adults who haven't read a book since highschool. Especially with the internet and other digital entertainment readily available to everyone, it's not tremendously rare to find someone who just doesn't care about reading literature.

He's many kinds of idiot but people are really reaching with their learning disability diagnoses.

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Dictating tweets would suck, because you'd have to count the characters in your head and remember the exact spelling of anyone you wanted to @mention.

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011
trump protests attract all kinds of people

unfortunately, not all of them are the best at protesting (apologies for video title)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBKQLX_9AQM

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

LingcodKilla posted:

Please don't make fun of our first differently abled president. He's trying.

I think it's really good of the American people to have elected their first openly crazy president!

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape

Solice Kirsk posted:

The good news is most of America didn't want him!

How on any planet is that good news?

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

I heard he has IBS and has to wear adult diapers

unwantedplatypus
Sep 6, 2012

Fried Watermelon posted:

I heard he has IBS and has to wear adult diapers

Over his mouth, no less!

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

I think it's really good of the American people to have elected their first openly crazy president!

Andrew Jackson is on money and he was a genocidal psychopath

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

purple death ray posted:

Regan was pretty openly insane :shrug:

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Well at least trail of tears part 2 is gonna be televised

DogonCrook
Apr 24, 2016

I think my 20 years as hurricane chaser might be a little relevant ive been through more hurricanws than moat shiitty newscasters
If anything this is a symptom of propecia which he admits to using and may be taken off the market for this very reason. But then again anyone who would choose hair over a functioning dick and working brain probably wont admit he needs glasses to read, so who knows.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
slut

Lemon
May 22, 2003

All of those inflatable animals look shocked to hear this.

Filthy Haiku
Oct 22, 2010

i am shattering like glass

but at least
i have

springy ride

Lemon posted:

All of those inflatable animals look shocked to hear this.

They're just hoping that this doesn't blow up on the internet.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Jestery posted:

How on any planet is that good news?

Because it shows that the system works! If things go as bad as all the hyperbolic people are saying (it won't), then history can point out that most people tried to stop it from happening, but the system allowed it....just like it was designed to do!

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

DogonCrook posted:

If anything this is a symptom of propecia which he admits to using and may be taken off the market for this very reason. But then again anyone who would choose hair over a functioning dick and working brain probably wont admit he needs glasses to read, so who knows.

Look good feel good.
Duh.

Magnus Manfist
Mar 10, 2013

Ularg posted:

I can't remember if the video I linked covered it, but he dictates his tweets, he doesn't write them. At least not all the time.

Ahaha imagine whoever has to do this

:smug:: Doris, take a tweet: Bad!
:geno: With an exclamation mark, sir?
:smug: Of course with a loving exclamation mark

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.

Well don't just stand there, tape it back on.

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

Just because you give them all blowjobs doesn't mean you're "in a relationship".

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

purple death ray posted:

Random FYI, due to Steve bannon's influence Trump considers Andrew Jackson a personal hero and now has a picture of him on the wall in the Oval Office.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Hey you remember the disorganized apartment guy who would cook weird poo poo in downright terrible conditions and philosophize about hosed up stuff while burning his apartment down?

He recently cleaned his oven. There's a record-scratch moment at 2:17.

Cicadas!
Oct 27, 2010

Holy gently caress, Masaokis is still alive?

gibbi gibbi gibbi gibbi

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Toast Museum posted:

Samantha Bee has mutated into Glenn Beck. Whatever she says is totally worthless.

Hello, Mr. President.

steinrokkan has a new favorite as of 12:31 on Feb 7, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

steinrokkan posted:

Samantha Bee has mutated into Glenn Beck. Whatever she says is less than totally worthless.

I'm retarded ironically!

• Locked thread