Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010

Snatch Duster posted:

WOW not only is this man committing a crime and being dumb IRL! He is showing his baby driving his car on facebook.

can't believe how many criminals show their crimes on facebook as if the cops don't have FB LMAO!
he should be taken out and curb stomped like the animal he is imho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poor Miserable Gurgi
Dec 29, 2006

He's a wisecracker!

Punkin Spunkin posted:

Aw, c'mon. He's only six months old.

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Punkin Spunkin posted:

all violence is wrong

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010

Poor Miserable Gurgi posted:

Aw, c'mon. He's only six months old.
looks like a thug to me.

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

Snatch Duster posted:

WOW not only is this man committing a crime and being dumb IRL! He is showing his baby driving his car on facebook.

can't believe how many criminals show their crimes on facebook as if the cops don't have FB LMAO!

Mothers are not good people. Mothers spread their legs and steal your consciousness away from God for their own selfish desires.

I am so loving sick of this "Your mother loves you and wants the best for you, she gave you life" bullshit.

Your mother decided to have a baby because of her own selfish reasons. And yes, in this overpopulated world choosing to have your own baby is supremely selfish.

Your mother's ultimate goal is to gain total control over you, that's why parents are always trying to mold you into what they want you to be, instead of fulfilling their duty of making sure you are a fully realized self actualized human being who is confident and capable of expressing individuality.

When you were conceived, you were nothing more than a means to an end for her.

Your mother is the reason you have to endure all the suffering in this world today. If not for her, you would be experiencing peace in the void, where you have been experiencing peace for billions of years before you were born.

Mothers adore babies. Mothers adore children. Beyond that and you experience what we formally label as depreciation.

Babies growing into children are cute. Children growing into adults need to be indoctrinated to accept the workhorse slavery lifestyle.

Takoluka
Jun 26, 2009

Don't look at me!

What do you even say to something like this?

Van Kraken
Feb 13, 2012

Takoluka posted:

Tell them that they forgot to count miscarriages.

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Takoluka posted:

"lol, retard"

Josef bugman
Nov 17, 2011

Pictured: Poster prepares to celebrate Holy Communion (probablY)

This avatar made possible by a gift from the Religionthread Posters Relief Fund

Takoluka posted:

"If that were true then you are morally complicit in this if you aren't bombing abortion clinics. Go ahead, I'll wait."

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.

Staryberry posted:

People are really upset about this and think it is real.

Schrödinger strikes again! :argh:

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Lottery of Babylon posted:

Mothers are not good people. Mothers spread their legs and steal your consciousness away from God for their own selfish desires.

I am so loving sick of this "Your mother loves you and wants the best for you, she gave you life" bullshit.

Your mother decided to have a baby because of her own selfish reasons. And yes, in this overpopulated world choosing to have your own baby is supremely selfish.

Your mother's ultimate goal is to gain total control over you, that's why parents are always trying to mold you into what they want you to be, instead of fulfilling their duty of making sure you are a fully realized self actualized human being who is confident and capable of expressing individuality.

Your mother is the reason you have to endure all the suffering in this world today. If not for her, you would be experiencing peace in the void, where you have been experiencing peace for billions of years before you were born.

Mothers adore babies. Mothers adore children. Beyond that and you experience what we formally label as depreciation.

Babies growing into children are cute. Children growing into adults need to be indoctrinated to accept the workhorse slavery lifestyle.

Wow talk about mommy issues.

Also I guess this is a thing on Imgur now

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

On Imgur with the title "Ouchie"

Disproportionate Orphan
Apr 17, 2009

Fathis Munk posted:

Also I guess this is a thing on Imgur now

Yes, please. I would love a great sex weekend. Now what?

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I wonder how many of them are dumb enough to fall for that. And how many will complain to imgur in turn.

And then get on the front page.

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

For the sake of this, and the schadenfreude thread, hopefully ALL of them.

omnibobb
Dec 3, 2005
Title text'd

Disproportionate Orphan posted:

Yes, please. I would love a great sex weekend. Now what?

check your pms ;)

BobbyK
Jun 4, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Gaunab posted:

On Imgur with the title "Ouchie"

I'm imaging day 7 of a Sander's administration and it's pretty loving sweet. Oh poo poo what's that? The Patriots got blown out? This is amazing.

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Imagine Day 7 on Hitler's clone Administration....

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010

Snatch Duster posted:

Imagine Day 7 on Hitler's clone Administration....
don't need to :twisted:

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Dienes
Nov 4, 2009

dee
doot doot dee
doot doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot

College Slice

Rich Uncle Chet posted:

How to argue on the internet 101. If someone is not on your side put their """"""arguments""""" in as many quotes as you can to prove your superiority

I'd be so tempted to respond with, "Then how do you know the people writing the opinion pieces aren't lying?" just to see the mental gymnastics.

Rich Uncle Chet
Jan 20, 2005

The Law? Law is a Human Institution.

Dienes posted:

I'd be so tempted to respond with, "Then how do you know the people writing the opinion pieces aren't lying?" just to see the mental gymnastics.

I've thought about responding along those lines, but honestly this guy's been like that for years and has only gotten worse as time goes on.

There's no point in arguing wuih him, he'll just insult you and/or act exceptionally smug and then go on, content that he's the smartest one in the room.

I don't know enough about the wage gap to intelligently comment on it, but my GF is a scientist and has shown me large amounts of evidence on climate change. I don't know how any reasonable person could deny it

Rich Uncle Chet has a new favorite as of 01:33 on Feb 7, 2017

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Dienes posted:

'Because they agree with me, and the things they say make me feel smarter than the "feminazi libtards". Duh."

That70sHeidi
Aug 16, 2009

Lottery of Babylon posted:

So many words just to say "But I don't wannnnna go to college, MOM!"

there wolf
Jan 11, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

That70sHeidi posted:

So many words just to say "But I don't wannnnna go to college, MOM!"

Nah. College is about your betterment. The tyrant of the house is extorting labor from their progeny for their own selfish needs.

Someone has been asked to load the dishwasher one to many times.

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

Instead of the obvious, I am just going to point out that according to the graph, 1,301,000 > 1,600,000. How did they mess it up? It outright hinders the effect of their stupid argument.

Blind Pineapple
Oct 27, 2010

For The Perfect Fruit 'n' Kaman

1 part gin
1 part pomegranate syrup
Fill with pineapple juice
Serve over crushed ice

College Slice

Gross Dude
Feb 5, 2007

Gross Dude

I bet that's what that poster did under obama!

Krispy Wafer
Jul 26, 2002

I shouted out "Free the exposed 67"
But they stood on my hair and told me I was fat

Grimey Drawer

They're called Prime Ministers in those countries, damnit.

Your Computer
Oct 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer
I already live in a country I'm fairly happy with but I don't like Trump and also we don't have a president but technically a monarch? :confused: Someone please help me, preferably in image macro form.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
I like that the American solution to unfavorable politics is "pack ur poo poo & leave" instead of improving things. Both sides, whether they win or lose.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

TotalLossBrain posted:

I like that the American solution to unfavorable politics is "pack ur poo poo & leave" instead of improving things. Both sides, whether they win or lose.

I'm pretty sure that's an international sentiment. Conservative assholes are unified in thinking their opponents don't care about their respective countries and that packing up and leaving is the obvious solution.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

my fav thing to do is to complain about migrants, then demand people who don't like my complaints to migrate

ghost emoji
Mar 11, 2016

oooOooOOOooh

I didn't think guys like this existed in real life! But they do.

Yellow Ant
Feb 28, 2016

Man, I've seen this Nova person on Twitter, and his tweets are 100% "Ban Muslims" and "Feminism is cancer." I mean, there's worse out there on Twitter, but just how bad does your posting have to get before they shut down your account? Especially after the recent mosque attack :(

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Bugt i liked the old PM of Canada and now we got some fuckboi as PM. It sucks always being on the move.

Helith
Nov 5, 2009

Basket of Adorables

TotalLossBrain posted:

Well it was how your country was founded after all.

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

"I'm made up of the memories of my parents and my grandparents, all my ancestors. They're in the way I look, in the colour of my hair. And I'm made up of everyone I've ever met who's changed the way I think"

Absurd Alhazred posted:

I'm pretty sure that's an international sentiment. Conservative assholes are unified in thinking their opponents don't care about their respective countries and that packing up and leaving is the obvious solution.

Our conservative assholes are now playing the "Please stay, we'll create jobs for you or something" card :(.

budgieinspector
Mar 24, 2006

According to my research,
these would appear to be
Budgerigars.

Krispy Kareem posted:

They're called Prime Ministers in those countries, damnit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dejawesp
Jan 8, 2017

You have to follow the beat!

TotalLossBrain posted:

Like when those founding fathers didn't like how things were being run in the British colony and they all packed up and moved to to South America.