Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

cravius posted:

Some of us don't care that much about neckbeards spending their money on fake gambling

NAh gently caress lenny kravitz2 imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
its eep not lenny afaik

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

it is eep yes, he said he would do as much on reddit when iwantisk in eve imploded

he was bragging that there were broken individuals that couldnt live without his gambling site and he was determined to continue that service (for money)

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

its eep not lenny afaik

Eep sucks too.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

t00nies

Worlds Smuggest
Mar 13, 2010

amazeballs posted:

You should have been posting in quality forums like GBS then maybe you would have had a shot at true greatness aka GSF.

A sub forum called Mt.Lurkmore would have been genuinely helpful 8 years ago :smith:

Maneck
Sep 11, 2011

orange juche posted:

I can't imagine that the ad revenue actually pays for that website, unless he allows people to buy those credits, which runs afoul of a shitload of online gambling laws i'm sure.

E: loving hell you can buy credits right there on the website, haha this runs against so many state laws in the US. :laffo:

Fun trick, look up to see if online gambling is legal in your state, and then submit a complaint to your state government about the website.

Is Chuck'e Cheese illegal where you are?

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Maneck posted:

Is Chuck'e Cheese illegal where you are?

Their pizza is bad.

Ynglaur
Oct 9, 2013

The Malta Conference, anyone?

orange juche posted:

Their pizza is bad.

Calling it "pizza" is an insult to pizza.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Ynglaur posted:

Calling it "pizza" is an insult to pizza.

Haven't been to Chuck-e Cheese's in at least 20 years, and I can't remember the pizza to be honest, but I don't think pizza is the highlight of their gig.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

fulfilling an obligation to do something special for rugrats is their gig

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

Orange Red Bull posted:

fulfilling an obligation to do something special for rugrats is their gig

I'm honestly shocked the franchise is still around, the local one looks like a loving ghost town.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

coincidentally theres another story in the news today about videogame gambling crackdowns

http://www.polygon.com/2017/2/6/14525570/fifa-ultimate-team-gambling-guilty-fut-galaxy

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

What's the story behind this dude, was he afk on a gate or some poo poo? https://zkillboard.com/kill/59722585/

Worlds Smuggest
Mar 13, 2010

Viva Miriya posted:

What's the story behind this dude, was he afk on a gate or some poo poo? https://zkillboard.com/kill/59722585/

Korama is right next to a low sec iirc. followed through the gate maybe?

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Worlds Smuggest posted:

Korama is right next to a low sec iirc. followed through the gate maybe?

I assume all good JF pilots web themselves into warp to minimize exposure and travel time. Yeah korama is next to a lowsec according to dotlan but to be ganked without simply cynoing out confuses the poo poo out of me.

Endie
Feb 7, 2007

Jings

Viva Miriya posted:

I assume all good JF pilots web themselves into warp to minimize exposure and travel time. Yeah korama is next to a lowsec according to dotlan but to be ganked without simply cynoing out confuses the poo poo out of me.

222 topes in his fuel bay.

Wibla
Feb 16, 2011

Literally flying on fumes.

But... LUMPY.

DisgracelandUSA
Aug 11, 2011

Yeah, I gets down with the homies

Viva Miriya posted:

You assume wrong.

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE
the only jfs that die are the ones that get complacent. The real skill is finding the complacent ones.

Libluini
May 18, 2012

I gravitated towards the Greens, eventually even joining the party itself.

The Linke is a party I grudgingly accept exists, but I've learned enough about DDR-history I can't bring myself to trust a party that was once the SED, a party leading the corrupt state apparatus ...
Grimey Drawer

Orange Red Bull posted:

it is eep yes, he said he would do as much on reddit when iwantisk in eve imploded

he was bragging that there were broken individuals that couldnt live without his gambling site and he was determined to continue that service (for money)

Speaking of broken individuals, how broken do you have to be to brag about abusing adicts?

Landsknecht
Oct 27, 2009
I hope this person is trolling, nobody can be so unfunny and dumb

1001 Arabian dicks posted:

the only jfs that die are the ones that get complacent. The real skill is finding the complacent ones.

also the idiots going back empty with cargo expanders fit

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE
I have a way of killing jfs but unfortunately no one wants to do it. I told boney but he was all like "goons bad;" he does not know the potential of bee swarm federation.

working mom
Jul 8, 2015

1001 Arabian dicks posted:

I have a way of killing jfs but unfortunately no one wants to do it. I told boney but he was all like "goons bad;" he does not know the potential of bee swarm federation.

Does it involve things that will get the killer banned?

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

working mom posted:

Does it involve things that will get the killer banned?

nope

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

why did Reikoku get kicked from PL?

working mom
Jul 8, 2015

Well, I'm always interested in murdering JFs if you want someone to shoot things with

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

dont you animals have a shred of compassion for C4w3 and all his health issues and everything hes done for the children???

Landsknecht
Oct 27, 2009

Orange Red Bull posted:

why did Reikoku get kicked?

their memes weren't as zesty as those from AVRSE

if you can out-meme a PL corp in ritual combat you get to take their place in the alliance; just wait until BUSA gets bested by Broski North

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

well you know they'll go right back to ncdot so at least they'll still be blue :unsmith:

Landsknecht
Oct 27, 2009

Orange Red Bull posted:

well you know they'll go right back to ncdot so at least they'll still be blue :unsmith:

finally all of bob can be together again

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Landsknecht posted:

finally all of bob can be together again

dont you guys still have one

endie help me out

nex
Jul 23, 2001

øæå¨æøåø
Grimey Drawer
perhaps they are joining gsf to participate in burn jita 4 kids?

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

working mom posted:

Well, I'm always interested in murdering JFs if you want someone to shoot things with

i don't play but i'm thinking about resubbing a bunch of ganker dps just to try and get as many people to quit the game as possible

that, and

Multilake
Dec 11, 2016

If you're in a jam, a crayon scrunched under your nose makes a good pretend moustache.

nex posted:

perhaps they are joining gsf to participate in burn jita 4 kids?

BJ4kids, please! It needs to maximum cringe

Multilake fucked around with this message at 19:41 on Feb 7, 2017

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

Multilake posted:

haha yeah

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Multilake posted:

so let you write the copy?

Endie
Feb 7, 2007

Jings

Orange Red Bull posted:

dont you guys still have one

endie help me out

I can do it in three:

Goons are the new bob
Bat are ex-goons
Therefore bat are ex-bob.

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

bat is the new reikuko really makes you think haha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BubbaGrace
Jul 14, 2006

orange juche posted:

but you see the 2016 "totally didn't buy an SA account for eve" guy wants to join the bee guys, and ONLY THE BEE GUYS will do.

E: You have 24 loving posts dude, really showing that you've integrated with SA really well.

Are you ever gonna admit you were a j4g yourself? I remember you constantly calling people j4g's when you yourself was only a member of this forum for like 5 months at the time. You can change your name 100 times but that won't change your posting, so yes I remember.

• Locked thread