Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What do u have
Cut dick
Uncut dick
Mutilated dick
I have a vag OP (dont post about it or the goons will cyberstalk u)
My poo poo is broke
I'm intersex
View Results

• Locked thread
Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

look mother look at ME MOTHER MOTHER I AM A HOMESTIXK NOW

**methodically removes and eats own clothes*

dsf posted:

A few nights ago i jerked off and there was blood in my semen. I think the worst part was that it didnt hurt at all i just wiped it up and saw the tissue was all bloody and made me feel queazy and i just kinda laid in my bed in the fetal position like "what the gently caress oh god why" but since then its been ok so i dont know wtf that was about.

Have you considered going to a dick doc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

tiltposter posted:

not only does having your foreskin cut sound painful, but so does loving with a circumcised cock.

I send my cock into any dried out cavern set among ancient crags, no helmet, minimally equipped, like a skirmisher for the Taliban

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe
What's the best kind of dick? It's the kind of dick I have. If your dick is different then it just got owned

gumdrops
Sep 12, 2016

Hammerite posted:

What's the best kind of dick? It's the kind of dick I have. If your dick is different then it just got owned

Personally i think having a normal dick is good, unlike the circumcised one I have. But that's just me

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
i put a joint into my peehole and smoke it

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

Putty posted:

i put a joint into my peehole and smoke it

Sound the alarms

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

I have my foreskin and I'm happy about that but I managed to break it later.

I read in (probably) the doctor board here on SA that blood in your semen isn't that serious, it's blood in the urine that's a huge red flag.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

ehh its not like kidneys are that important when it comes down to it

tenspott
Aug 1, 2002

by FactsAreUseless
There is nothing more dirty than an uncircumcised penis. Those who have such a thing are unclean.

oh pee
Jan 27, 2017

by Nyc_Tattoo

tenspott posted:

There is nothing more dirty than an uncircumcised penis. Those who have such a thing are unclean.

anyone requiring surgery to be able to keep their dick clean is an idiot

Kullik
Jan 5, 2017

I'm uncut, don't really get the whole "its dirty" thing
i just pinch the end when i piss so it fills up like a balloon and my piss cleans all the cheese out.

oh pee
Jan 27, 2017

by Nyc_Tattoo
quick question for babies do they do it in a church? like its part of the baptism ceremony or something? legit curious

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

poverty goat posted:

ehh its not like kidneys are that important when it comes down to it

My gran has kidney problems and the doctor says she can't have potatos. She loves potatos.

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator

Hammerite posted:

Dick argument. Angry dick words. My dick is good and your dick is bad. dicks dicks dicks!!

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I have a cool good weener that I like to put in my fiancee

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

tiltposter posted:

quick question for babies do they do it in a church? like its part of the baptism ceremony or something? legit curious

American medical agencies have made up all sorts of bullshit reasons to slice into babies.

TheSpamalope
Dec 30, 2008

by sebmojo
Lipstick Apathy

Kullik posted:

I'm uncut, don't really get the whole "its dirty" thing
i just pinch the end when i piss so it fills up like a balloon and my piss cleans all the cheese out.

It's only dirty if you're a total fuckin garbage person. Like dude just run some water on it sometimes haha this is just something people came up to help them cope with their mutilated jew dicks.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

tiltposter posted:

anyone requiring surgery to be able to keep their dick clean is an idiot

uncut dicks look like an aardvark trunk

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

:nws: http://i.imgur.com/ab0B3LI.jpg

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe
Does your dick look different from mine? Then try not to be too jealous of my dick (the good kind of dick)

Kullik
Jan 5, 2017

TheSpamalope posted:

It's only dirty if you're a total fuckin garbage person. Like dude just run some water on it sometimes haha this is just something people came up to help them cope with their mutilated jew dicks.

Its okay i was lying about half of that my dick is clean as a whistle.

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

Talk about a man handling

lambskin
Dec 27, 2009

I THINK I AM THE PINNACLE OF HUMOR. WAIT HANG ON I HAVE TO GO POUR MILK INTO MY GAPING ASSHOLE!

Tonetta posted:

Talk about a man handling

That's a bit of a stretch

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010
My dick loving stinks

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
It's okay, women are all about personality and money anyway :cool:

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

Wicker Man posted:

It's okay, women are all about personality and money anyway :cool:

It's true, ill gently caress just about any guy who is willing to buy me four figures worth of poo poo I don't need in a night

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

Tonetta posted:

Tell us about your downstairs mixup

I've got a mangina, and I've also got the Funk.

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Tonetta posted:

It's true, ill gently caress just about any guy who is willing to buy me four figures worth of poo poo I don't need in a night

:same:

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

tiltposter posted:

Some fundie jews do it in a disgusting basement and then the guy that does it sucks off the baby (for real), the rest of America it's a checkbox at the hospital whether you're going to leave the slobber bib on Bobby's todger or not.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Bust Rodd posted:

But I'm American so LITERALLY every single woman I've ever asked says they prefer uncircumcised.

I thought Americans were all about circumcised dicks? Or is my information just based on teenagers being stupid?

fwiw I'm uncircumcised, have never had an issue about it.

Sheep-Goats posted:

the rest of America it's a checkbox at the hospital whether you're going to leave the slobber bib on Bobby's todger or not.

also they assume you're doing it and you have to actually tell them 'no, don't cut his dick please' otherwise the default is a circumcision.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Moridin920 posted:

also they assume you're doing it and you have to actually tell them 'no, don't cut his dick please' otherwise the default is a circumcision.

Maybe in the 80s in 2017 most places will ask if you're so cavalier about the birth of your child that you can't be bothered to fill in a form correctly.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

tiltposter posted:

Do you honestly think they mutilate baby dicks in church. If you're honestly asking it's done in the hospital after birth.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Sheep-Goats posted:

Maybe in the 80s in 2017 most places will ask if you're so cavalier about the birth of your child that you can't be bothered to fill in a form correctly.

It still happens although admittedly not very often.

http://articles.sun-sentinel.com/2010-09-16/health/fl-circumcision-lawsuit-20100916_1_male-circumcision-social-life-survey-hospital-room

quote:

The hospital later apologized in a prepared statement: "The baby's circumcision was an unfortunate mistake caused by a misread consent form. As soon as the error was discovered, the doctor and nurses let the family know what had occurred. We also immediately implemented new processes to ensure this mistake will not occur again. The procedure itself was performed following appropriate surgical guidelines and the baby didn't have any complications. Nevertheless, we're all deeply sorry that this happened.

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
Not a checkbox poll?? Bigot.

oh pee
Jan 27, 2017

by Nyc_Tattoo

bradzilla posted:

uncut dicks look like an aardvark trunk

picture for me if you will the ugliest girl you've ever slept with

then imagine that you were gay and went down on a dude and instead of seeing his dick you saw that same uggo

would you still suck that dick?

bradzilla posted:

Do you honestly think they mutilate baby dicks in church. If you're honestly asking it's done in the hospital after birth.

isn't it supposed to be a religious thing though?

i know it started with the jews and christians stole it like everything else but yeah

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
d/d 8" uncut indian discreet

oh pee
Jan 27, 2017

by Nyc_Tattoo
ever had a headache?

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

tiltposter posted: