Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

He's gonna fix the economy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqI89XDNqg8

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lilljonas
May 6, 2007

We got crabs? We got crabs!

cnut
May 3, 2016

I wanna pump and dump Trump :smug:

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

Donald Trump's staff get him to agree to policies by saying 'Obama wouldn't have done it'

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...i-a7566861.html

Sex Falcon
Jun 4, 2013

:parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

b-minus1 posted:

He's a real piece of poo poo. Thankfully a lot of his long time supporters are finally realizing this, and many of the comments on his facebook page are people ridiculing him for being a "phony christian." Unsurprisingly, his go-to response is always "IF YOU DONT LIKE WHAT I HAVE TO SAY FEEL FREE TO UNSUBSCRIBE!!!"

Just Walk Away From The Screen Like Nigga Close Your Eyes, Sad!

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
wait his acct actually responds to FB comments ?? lol

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
Betsy DeVos will be head of education today, as Pence will be the tiebreaker.

lol

degree mills like ITT Tech to become the norm

Lol

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

*in an extremely jeff goldblum voice*

trump, uh, finds a lol

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

do u know jenny posted:

Betsy DeVos will be head of education today, as Pence will be the tiebreaker.

lol

degree mills like ITT Tech to become the norm

Lol

having the entire population except for the rich be extremely uneducated is good for republicans

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

I just remembered Steve Bannon is running our country lol

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
Trump is an insecure enough baby that I'm pretty sure enough dumb internet memes and hack political cartoonists suggesting Bannon is really in control might actually be enough to get Trump to fire him, gonna be a pretty good lol if/when that happens

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
Also did anyone figure out what website they copied and pasted their terror attack list from yet

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Dial-a-Dog posted:

Also did anyone figure out what website they copied and pasted their terror attack list from yet

They had to cut out an accidental expressing of freedom at a Quebec mosque.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
truly that mosque is going to become the "radical islamic extremism" of the left

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

hooooly poo poo lmao

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes
http://www.dallasnews.com/news/politics/2017/02/07/trump-offers-destroy-texas-senator-help-rockwall-sheriff

Lol

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

I mean, this is a silly meme someone made, but take a moment to realize that this is the world we live in, where this joke makes sense, and can be made

lmao!

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

Should say "if you can't read it" imo

Lacey
Jul 10, 2001

Guess where this lollipop's going?
"President only agreed to botched Yemen raid because military officials said predecessor would never do it, intelligence sources say"

All aboard the Trump train choo choo!
*drives over 8 year old girl"

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

"Mr. President, Obama NEVER would have shot his VP in the head, then committed suicide"

Hoping someone mentions this to him

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
"Obama is actually close personal friend with Bannon, and was his second pick" whispers Priebus.

Edgar Allan Pwned
Apr 4, 2011

Quoth the Raven "I love the power glove. It's so bad..."
Sometimes, i start feeling sad for trump, because he clearly wants to be liked and doesn't actually know anything about politics. but then people started dying and i expect to see lakes and rivers polluted and womens rights in regards to abortions being removed and he gave bannon power without even reading the EO and then i dont.

Although the repubs have backed off removing the ACA for a year so thats nice i guess.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
President-elect Trump on Wednesday [Jan 11] said a "repeal-and-replace" plan for Obamacare would be submitted as soon as the Senate approves his nominee, Rep. Tom Price, R-Ga., for secretary of the U.S. Health and Human Services Department.
"It will be essentially simultaneously," Trump said. "The same day or the same week ... could be the same hour."

Lol

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Edgar Allan Pwned posted:

and he gave bannon power without even reading the EO and then i dont.

ahahahahahahaha

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/07/us/politics/betsy-devos-education-secretary-confirmed.html

quote:

Betsy DeVos Confirmed as Education Secretary; Pence Breaks Tie

ahahahahahahahahahaha oh poo poo i'm glad i don't have kids lmao

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

looking forward to my kids being educated about special 7-day creation in science class through an online-only contracted "school"

lol?

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
Someone tell Trump Obama would've never had the guts to nationalize the banks and outlaw anime please

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
Lede of "The Guardian"

Republican megadonor given position...

Dr. Faustus
Feb 18, 2001

Grimey Drawer
Andrea Mitchell just showed Obama in Hawaii, para-surfing. It was meant to show him having fun without the weight of the world on his shoulders.
I quote:
"Former president of the United States... enjoying... water sports."

Then I thought of Donald Trump and it made me LOL.

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy
My mom was an elementary school teacher for more than 25 years, was chosen by the Bush administration as a panel member to advise them on No Child Left Behind - they didn't listen to her or any other panel members and just wanted the soundbite that they had "expert advice" - and has spent the last several years with a national teaching institute that targets, among other things, kids from low income families that are at-risk for falling behind their grade level.

This Betsy DeVos poo poo is lolling and :smith: material.

MeatwadIsGod fucked around with this message at 19:03 on Feb 7, 2017

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
I look forward to visiting the us in a year or two and spend a few euros rubles on a cheap and thick tender american beef cadmium steak

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

How sad is it gonna be when a teacher shoots a student in class?

"I thought he was a grizzly bear"

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
Students will now be issued guns to defend themselves against teachers who may mistake them for bears. MAGA

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

if you're not earning poo poo loads of money idk why you'd have kids

spank my snatch
Jun 4, 2009

lol shitkicker Texas sheriff has more class than Trump

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

its probably ted cruz and him being destroyed would be a definite lol

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

nice education secretary LOL

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

also donald trump??? lOL

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

Looke posted:

nice education secretary LOL

Uh she's qualified, rear end in a top hat.

No degree. Never taught school. Never went to public school. None of her kids went to public schools. Wants to take public money and give it to private schools. Donated millions of dollars to republicans.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

Tiny Lowtax posted:

Uh she's qualified, rear end in a top hat.

No degree. Never taught school. Never went to public school. None of her kids went to public schools. Wants to take public money and give it to private schools. Donated millions of dollars to republicans.

She doesn't understand basic pedagogical debates so you know she's not biased!