Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Acelerion
May 3, 2005

I have learned recently that while all right wing protests are grass roots individuals making their voices heard, it turn out all lefty protests are actually paid actors participating in a 'rent a mob'

While I am dissapointed in this revelation, capitalist norms dictate I make the best of it. Can someone put me in touch with Soros so I can start collecting my checks? Tia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
My state has local referendums that the teachers schedule during city election dates with low turnouts where we vote on increased funding every time. Except for the gentrified districts where my taxes win out over I don't want my houses value to plummet.

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
I'm setting Trumps floor approval at 20%

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Imagining internal refugees criseses as Americans begin to flee red states

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Like....not really, but if things keep up I'm going to. Trump has to start a war on a credit card for no good reason first at least and gently caress it up, but I mean....he's probably gonna.

basically all my teenaged concerns that GEORGE W "MONKEYBOY" BUSH IS GONNA START WW3 AND BAN ELECTIONS! feel really loving quaint right

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon
nbc really just needs to do an half hour long weekly president parody show in a similar vein to 30 rock

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

pathetic little tramp posted:

I love the people who scream about common core because they can't do simple math.

227 + 96 is the same as 227+100 - 4. That's easier to calculate, simpler, and makes you a better thinker. It should take about 10 minutes for an adult of average intelligence to grasp. That's why I'm so worried that the underlying problem is that people are so loving dumb.

that's not common core tho

that's just "whoa math textbooks are different from the 70s? why i never"

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

The Brown Menace posted:

google SLABS my man

Right but does the department of education securitize direct loans?

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Venom Snake posted:

our boy here ended up in the single digits

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Like....not really, but if things keep up I'm going to. Trump has to start a war on a credit card for no good reason first at least and gently caress it up, but I mean....he's probably gonna.

Yeah the only way I'd miss GWB is if Trump did a full scale invasion of Iran or something on that level of sheer stupid.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

euphronius posted:

Flyover red staters flee towards the coasts. Climate change refugees flee the other direction. Chaos reigns. :getin:

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
is common core in any way related to normcore

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Acelerion posted:

I have learned recently that while all right wing protests are grass roots individuals making their voices heard, it turn out all lefty protests are actually paid actors participating in a 'rent a mob'

While I am dissapointed in this revelation, capitalist norms dictate I make the best of it. Can someone put me in touch with Soros so I can start collecting my checks? Tia

Soros is just like Trump, fucker never pays his workers. You won't see a dime.

quadrophrenic
Feb 4, 2011

WIN MARNIE WIN

Acelerion posted:

the fact that politics has just turned into "no YOUR side ACTUALLY does bad thing" has been actually physically exhausting me lately

i'm just so sad and tired all the time

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Invading Iran would accelerate things big league

Former Everything
Nov 28, 2007

Is this right?

quadrophrenic posted:

only if the fascists ride in it

hey does the president ever take new military hardware for a test drive?

he is scared to walk down a slight decline without grabbing for a world leader's hand in a panic

just lol if you think he would ever get in something that wasn't AF1 or his private jet/helo

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
Well, there goes education. Future's looking up for me, the childless renter.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
me, 2003: "this Not My President shirt is about as edgy and cool as it can possibly get"
me, 2017: "yeah can i get one of those Municipal Waste shirts that has the president blowing his god drat brains out on it. i dont even listen to them, i just derive great joy from the image"

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Kurtofan posted:

is common core in any way related to normcore

is more like emocore

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

KiteAuraan posted:

my mood today.

lol battlefield earth

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

quadrophrenic posted:

only if the fascists ride in it

It mainly transports Marines and SEALs...

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

quadrophrenic posted:

did u read that pdf? because even beyond a "i'm trying to win this internet argument" sense, it's actually a pretty fun read

not yet, but i plan on at least surfin through it when i have time!!!

comingafteryouall
Aug 2, 2011

euphronius posted:

imagine this but they turn all the blue states red cause they keep voting republican

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Venom Snake posted:

I bet the redcaps make up at least 25%

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

mlmp08 posted:

Here's an Osprey looking sad.

Makes me want someone more skilled in youtubery than I to update a classic

It's easy to dance to

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKbEaZ-Jnws

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Serf posted:

season 2 of the wire wasn't the best one but it was my favorite just for the sobotkas

the funniest thing is that whole port workers trying to prevent a grain silo from becoming luxury condos plot actually happened as the season aired:

http://www.bizjournals.com/baltimore/stories/2003/06/16/story3.html

Equeen
Oct 29, 2011

Pole dance~

euphronius posted:

The Great Migration 2

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

Schnorkles posted:

Trump up to 54% disapproval in Gallup. :eyepop: wonder how high that number is gonna go.

this is the only thing thats given me joy all day

admittedly its still pretty early but still

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

obviously this is fake news

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

eonwe posted:

I thought about Bush, and remembered his fair handed response to 9/11 WRT Muslims, and I thought, holy poo poo I was pining for Bush compared to Trump

what a world

Same, was missing W a bit last night.

I guess this is what they call "normalization"?

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

remember how they mocked democrats during the tea party thing for being nervous when dudes would show up to their meetings open carrying ar-15s and also one congresswoman got shot in the head in a supermarket parking lot

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

pathetic little tramp posted:

Depends on the state you're in. I live in denial, but if you live in a red state, your property taxes won't go up, they'll just ask parents to drive kids two counties over to one of 3 or 4 remaining operational public schools in the state.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTp2sHsUcC8

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.
When the kids of America run in feral packs across the apocalyptic wastelands it's not going to matter whether or not they learned their times tables

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

54% and the media is going easy on him and he has no opposition in congress

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

I had a "number of days that Trump is below 50% approval on RCP average" sign on my cubicle to troll my rear end in a top hat coworkers but then loving Rassmussen torpedoed me a week in. I have no idea why RCP treats them as valid.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
lol

https://nasser.itch.io/dialogue-3-d

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes

euphronius posted:

54% and the media is going easy on him and he has no opposition in congress

at least 20% of those 54% will still vote for him

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

DrPossum posted:

nbc really just needs to do an half hour long weekly president parody show in a similar vein to 30 rock

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mC-m1ptBzuI

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

comingafteryouall posted:

imagine this but they turn all the blue states red cause they keep voting republican
lol if you think the coasts aren't going to metastasize into cyberpunk corporatist dystopias like korea practically did

they will be banging on the gates and the turrets will mow them down

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/fschouten/status/829018421778116608

• Locked thread