Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

Trumpenproletariat posted:

Wow they _really_ massacred spelling his name on that card

It's his full name, Honest John Kelly.

Hon. Balls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inglonias
Mar 7, 2013

I WILL PUT THIS FLAG ON FREAKING EVERYTHING BECAUSE IT IS SYMBOLIC AS HELL SOMEHOW

Vertical Lime posted:

remember when texas was going blue for abuela

thems were good times.

shove me like you do
Dec 9, 2007

Real Neato

Fun Shoe
How do you quantify how much someone loves america?

Spicey "A background check"

lmao

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
whawhahwhat

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

paranoid randroid posted:

r u fukken 4 real, man

you cant take a sick day from jihad

ISIS standards have been slipping lately

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.

suburban virgin posted:

Grow weed too. Or know how to brew. poo poo gets dull without C-SPAM.

In the event of a crash we're going to have to set up a HAM radio channel or something

Nitrousoxide
May 30, 2011

do not buy a oneplus phone

zegermans posted:

Don't do it, loan forgiveness will die during this administration.

Can't wait to see IBR get abolished and everyone default on their loans, resulting in great recession 2.0

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Fiction posted:

I know TX Dems are bad but there's gotta be the statewide numbers to make Cruz wobbly.

TX went more blue last election cycle than it had in a long time. Blue Texas is possible especially if Trump nukes the economy.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

NoneMoreNegative posted:

/runs out into the street

MORTAAALL KOMBAATTT

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Nitrousoxide posted:

Can't wait to see IBR get abolished and everyone default on their loans, resulting in great recession 2.0
why recession, the economy will freeze and we'll get a full fuckin depression :w00t:

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

Corona rules everything around me
C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

I thought Spicey was going to tell that lady to speak American.

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Trumps Baby Hands posted:

In the event of a crash we're going to have to set up a HAM radio channel or something

everyone reserve a call sign, i call 'porkchop'

boethius
Jul 10, 2001

Space bunnies have three ears

FINISH HIM

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

The Brown Menace posted:

ISIS standards have been slipping lately

d'oh! forget my own head next! haha, because its going to get cut off! haha we like to have fun here.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
how'd spicy boy's presser go?

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
I love how "Computer Engineer" is namedropped and some super serious job when in reality I just post in this dumb thread.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Nitrousoxide posted:

Lol would be awesom

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Darkman Fanpage posted:

how'd spicy boy's presser go?

boring as poo poo, making up excuses...etc

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

What we need is our own trap house

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

MaxxBot posted:

I love how "Computer Engineer" is namedropped and some super serious job when in reality I just post in this dumb thread.
:same:

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Nitrousoxide posted:

get everyone with student loans together and hold the economy hostage for better labor laws imo

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
i preferred this weekend's presser

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
Studying the art of terrorists
To keep you safe

Ha, as he walked away, someone yelled, "Sean! Did you get a chance to watch the Saturday Night L-" and then the feed cut.

shove me like you do
Dec 9, 2007

Real Neato

Fun Shoe
Spicy's presser was just avoiding every question possible. So about as good as possible for him

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib

Fiction posted:

I know TX Dems are bad but there's gotta be the statewide numbers to make Cruz wobbly.

Oh there are. Dallas and Houston are getting bluer every day, San Antonio too, Austin is hard blue.

Texas is bluifying more quickly than people think. And the unpopularity of Trump is not going to help the GOP there one bit. Abbot's voter suppression could be what makes the difference.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

We will communicate using ultra long wave radio and stay hidden on the bottom of the sea

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
Studying the art of terrorists
To keep you safe

:same:

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe
The Devos confirmation has ratcheted up the Trump outrage to a new height for the people in my life. I know a lot of teachers and they're all spitting mad.

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

Agean90 posted:

get everyone with student loans together and hold the economy hostage for better labor laws imo

shove me like you do
Dec 9, 2007

Real Neato

Fun Shoe

thrawn527 posted:

Ha, as he walked away, someone yelled, "Sean! Did you get a chance to watch the Saturday Night L-" and then the feed cut.

That part was aces imo. And drat that was a lot of softballs being tossed there.

Gianthogweed
Jun 3, 2004

"And then I see the disinfectant...where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that. Uhh, by injection inside..." - a Very Stable Genius.

Trash Trick posted:

Lol spicer re: healthcare "the easy way to do it is to look at what other countries have done" YEAH NO poo poo gently caress FACE

Also AZ is getting purpler w/ every passing day.

Do any other countries spend more than 4 trillion each year? And that's just the US Federal budget. It'd be nice if we could be like Norway and not have to pay nearly as much on our military, special interest groups and bureaucracy.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

This radio wave has a wave length of 160,000 miles

It is very good

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
I got my antifa debit card knife

Now I'm a card carrying antifa

And the card is a knife

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

C-HAM - posting by psk31 since 2018

(also ham is not an acronym you dont hafta capitalize it)

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Agean90 posted:

G E N E R A L S T R I K E

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

euphronius posted:

This radio wave has a wave length of 160,000 miles

It is very good

lol good luck getting enough metal for that antenna

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

I've stayed out of grad school because I've been debt free for ~7 years even as my colleagues were pushing me to get into grad school for the humanities despite it feeling like the hugest scam of all time. Ha ha.

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib

Nitrousoxide posted:

Not happening, major credit card companies make most of their money on min payments for life. I can see raised interest rates though, blaming the students who haven't made payments in years. But lol that ends up the same way.

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Would like someone to explain why Iran is more deadly than Iraq.

I know it'll be bad but wanna see an effortpost

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://mobile.twitter.com/ryanjreilly/status/829008483584339968

• Locked thread