Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
No mere man can stop the Billdozer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
Also, just in case this hasn't been posted yet:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NOdkMRniig

Don't be afraid to shout it.

IncredibleIgloo
Feb 17, 2011

Here is the tattoo in question :

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

IncredibleIgloo posted:

i can dig it

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

IncredibleIgloo posted:

everything about this owns

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

When is Hank's 40 time revealed?

I must watch this episode on repeat.

it's the anniversary episode where Didi is pregnant and Peggy wants a baby and Peggy and Hank get real drunk on tequila and Hank is apologizing for having a narrow urethra. "I ran the forty in five point nine seconds but my boys couldn't make it to the end zone"

Smiling Mandrill
Jan 19, 2015

Lucky breaking down the scoring system of roller derby will never not be funny.

weak wrists big dick
Dec 18, 2012

good job. you are getting legitametly upset because I won't confrom to your secret internet cliques gross social standards. Sorry I don't like anime. Sorry I don't like being gross on the internet. Sorry that you are getting caremad.

your stupid shit internet argument is also only half true once I get probated, so checkmate anyways but nice try.

]
theres a website called cytube (synchtube knockoff/successor) and a channel called sketti factory. if you can get over the constant+blatant anti-semitism from the channel (most of the stuff they host on dailymotion/vimeo/google drive to stream that gets taken down they blame on jews) it's a 24/7 koth stream with every episode. google it yourself, i'm not linking it because it might maybe be :filez:?

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

weak wrists big dick posted:

theres a website called cytube (synchtube knockoff/successor) and a channel called sketti factory. if you can get over the constant+blatant anti-semitism from the channel (most of the stuff they host on dailymotion/vimeo/google drive to stream that gets taken down they blame on jews) it's a 24/7 koth stream with every episode. google it yourself, i'm not linking it because it might maybe be :filez:?

you seem like a very sensitive fellow, and thank you for sharing this link in the "cotton hill bitch at the world" megathread

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich
I just wish there was a way I could watch King of the Hill without having antisemitism rammed down my throat. Now wouldn't that be nice?

weak wrists big dick
Dec 18, 2012

good job. you are getting legitametly upset because I won't confrom to your secret internet cliques gross social standards. Sorry I don't like anime. Sorry I don't like being gross on the internet. Sorry that you are getting caremad.

your stupid shit internet argument is also only half true once I get probated, so checkmate anyways but nice try.

]
then torrent it and put it on a hard drive, i'm not the boss of you

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
the show is inherently antisemitic

are there any Jewish characters besides Gary Kasner (and he's just in a couple epiesodes)

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

PK loving SUBBAN posted:

I just wish there was a way I could watch King of the Hill without having antisemitism rammed down my throat. Now wouldn't that be nice?

they finally released all the seasons on DVD

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Blue Raider posted:

you seem like a very sensitive fellow, and thank you for sharing this link in the "cotton hill bitch at the world" megathread
Sweet avatar duder.

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSXgHP7K6aE

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Hank's bad 40 time just lets you know how good a blocker Bill was

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

drunk hank is incredible

mojo1701a
Oct 9, 2008

Oh, yeah. Loud and clear. Emphasis on LOUD!
~ David Lee Roth

All these words and no mention of Topsy?

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
They keep making TVs bigger and bigger, and smaller and smaller; soon the medium TV will be a thing of the past

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

mojo1701a posted:

All these words and no mention of Topsy?

Topsy is the tops.

Please make this a square-sized avatar!!!!!

edit: and maybe a bit slower?

The Archaic
Jul 6, 2003

Are you a consultant archaeologist in North America?

Unionize today!

PM me and ask me how your future can be history!
*Didi is giving birth*
Cotton: "Topsy! Do something!"

"Something ELSE"

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

Neonatal nurse: "It's a girl!"

Luanne: "What's her name?"

Randal
Apr 20, 2016

not adding value on SA one post at a time

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

Topsy is the tops.

Please make this a square-sized avatar!!!!!

edit: and maybe a bit slower?

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Always wanted to make a gif of that scene of Topsy tossing a rifle back and forth, so I could title combo it with "Kill, Topsy, kill!!!"

DC to Daylight
Feb 13, 2012

Yeah Jack... I got your Jack here for you Jack.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

DC to Daylight posted:

Yeah Jack... I got your Jack here for you Jack.

Great Joe Jack, how's your gambling problem?

Nonviolent J
Jul 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Soiled Meat
i know it's already been posted but the whole what if someone asks for their steak well done line is the best

Malek
Jun 22, 2003

Shut up Girl!
And as always: Kill Hitler.
As awful as this is, my favorite moment was Bobby Hill in the black comedy club.

"I'm so White, that during the riots, I went out and bought a television."

:stare:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Malek posted:

As awful as this is, my favorite moment was Bobby Hill in the black comedy club.

"I'm so White, that during the riots, I went out and bought a television."

:stare:

lmao I forgot about that episode

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

Pound_Coin posted:

Peggy Hill, bad person or worst person?

worst character in fiction

Malek
Jun 22, 2003

Shut up Girl!
And as always: Kill Hitler.

Nooner posted:

lmao I forgot about that episode

The episode is 2nd season, "Traffic Jam", first episode with Chris Rock as Roger.

fit em all up in there
Oct 10, 2006

Violencia

Jo-hon Redcorn

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Malek posted:

The episode is 2nd season, "Traffic Jam", first episode with Chris Rock as Roger.

Buddha Sack

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

Booblord Zagats posted:

If you're from the South, Peggy is easy to hate as you certainly had one friend who's mom or lady at church or even school teacher was pretty much Peggy IRL. Hyper self-important, incredibly naive and extremely stubborn when confronted with any negative feedback. But she's shown as being loving and human despite these things in the show and honestly came off as a nice enough person

Until she tried to gently caress over Lucky, from then on I just wanted to see her rot, as Lucky is easily the best "new addition" any show has gotten until It's Always Sunny picked up Danny DeVito

i dont live in the south and i know lots of peggys. i know it is unpopular to point out flaws in the show but she brings the whole thing down

Crash_N_Burn
Apr 19, 2014

Probably been posted already but I love this

https://youtu.be/pGHxejdwlqk

DapperDraculaDeer
Aug 4, 2007

Shut up, Nick! You're not Twilight.

A misanthrope posted:

worst character in fiction

She's not De'Londa Brice bad, but she is pretty stiff competition for the number two spot.

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

Booblord Zagats posted:

If you're from the South, Peggy is easy to hate as you certainly had one friend who's mom or lady at church or even school teacher was pretty much Peggy IRL. Hyper self-important, incredibly naive and extremely stubborn when confronted with any negative feedback. But she's shown as being loving and human despite these things in the show and honestly came off as a nice enough person

Until she tried to gently caress over Lucky, from then on I just wanted to see her rot, as Lucky is easily the best "new addition" any show has gotten until It's Always Sunny picked up Danny DeVito

Ya, before the lucky seasons she was just incompetent but confident enough to work through being a boob, which was a decent lesson. Then Luanne/Lucky needed an antagonist and she straight up became a horrible person

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.

CoffeeBooze posted:

She's not De'Londa Brice bad, but she is pretty stiff competition for the number two spot.

Peggy spends her family's money on poo poo that is way more stupid than trips to Atlantic City.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

I hate zydeco.