Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
passionate dongs
May 23, 2001

Snitchin' is Bitchin'
The Social Justice Warriors and their Chazrach slaves were among the few alien species known to originate outside the galaxy (the only known others being the Silentium and the Abominor). A typical Social Justice Warrior resembled a Human in form, though they were taller and heavier than the average Human and had less hair on their heads. The Social Justice Warrior were religious zealots, who viewed mechanical technology as blasphemy. Their technological innovations were genetically engineered and purely organic. Additionally, the Social Justice Warrior deeply respected pain to the point of masochism, and strove to improve their physical capabilities through organ grafting. Such grafting was a status symbol within Social Justice Warrior society

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

lol this is too perfect

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth
Can we talk about how "bashing the fash" is toxic masculinity?

passionate dongs
May 23, 2001

Snitchin' is Bitchin'

ate poo poo on live tv posted:

this would be a killer if you were arguing a robot from the 70s whose weakeness was logical paradoxes

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
go on, by all means

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

give a really honest attempt to explain how Lyudmila Pavlichenko was actually engaging in toxic masculinity.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

peak powercrazy

passionate dongs
May 23, 2001

Snitchin' is Bitchin'

toxic masculinity

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

passionate dongs posted:

toxic masculinity

That women was awesome.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

passionate dongs posted:

The Social Justice Warriors and their Chazrach slaves were among the few alien species known to originate outside the galaxy (the only known others being the Silentium and the Abominor). A typical Social Justice Warrior resembled a Human in form, though they were taller and heavier than the average Human and had less hair on their heads. The Social Justice Warrior were religious zealots, who viewed mechanical technology as blasphemy. Their technological innovations were genetically engineered and purely organic. Additionally, the Social Justice Warrior deeply respected pain to the point of masochism, and strove to improve their physical capabilities through organ grafting. Such grafting was a status symbol within Social Justice Warrior society

Goddammit I know what this actually is goddammit

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Punch yourself in the kidney

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Yinlock posted:

peak powercrazy

:tipshat:

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

Goddammit I know what this actually is goddammit

yeah me too. :( loving yuuzhan vong. sad thing is it fits except for lack of hair and tallness.

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

leo dicaprio is overrated

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

brendan fraiser isnt funny stop tryin to make him funny if 4 some reason u bring him back hollywood

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

I thought Hollywood gave up on Brendan Fraiser.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Turdfuzz posted:

leo dicaprio is overrated

sorta. i think he is good in stuff, love him in django and the departed. i am sure he is great in wolf of wall street, but that movie makes me loving furious at wall street.

my issue is that he plays the same character over and over. man with guilt over dead wife he either killed or didn't.

super sweet best pal posted:

I thought Hollywood gave up on Brendan Fraiser.

i liked him in the mummy. and the first one still holds up because it a fun stupid pulpy action movie that came out before 9/11 so it can be really hosed up about arab people which kinda fits with the theme they were going for.

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

reddit got upset at the dumb tom cruise mummy trailer that dfoesn't seem to know what the hell kind of movie it's trying to be and so they have made brendan fraser into a meme and regularly upvote pics of him to the front page and i hate my brain for storing that information.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Fidel Castronaut posted:

reddit got upset at the dumb tom cruise mummy trailer that dfoesn't seem to know what the hell kind of movie it's trying to be and so they have made brendan fraser into a meme and regularly upvote pics of him to the front page and i hate my brain for storing that information.

Brendan Frasier became a meme earlier than that. He was a big movie star, then he vanished, and right about the time people started saying, "hey, whatever happened to that guy from the Mummy?" he shows up in public looking like he died.

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

i thought he lost his hair and was no longer marketable as a sexy sexy man or somethng

passionate dongs
May 23, 2001

Snitchin' is Bitchin'
i thought he became very poor through divorce and had to sell his hair for alimony

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

O. Henry's Gift of the Mummy Guy

afeelgoodpoop
Oct 14, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

i would mock him but i feel like he already did a really great job here and cut out the middleman

:bravo: daou

lohli
Jun 30, 2008

passionate dongs posted:

i thought he became very poor through divorce and had to sell his hair for alimony

I remember reading something about his alimony being tied to his earnings when he was making the most money and that it wasn't adjusted downwards when he stopped making megabucks.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
https://twitter.com/eminemobama/status/828897137937244161

CHARLATAN~ :byodood:

lohli
Jun 30, 2008

Lastgirl posted:

CHARLATAN~ :byodood:

Even better

https://twitter.com/chickenpaprika/status/828938172348264449

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

OWLS! posted:

gently caress MY WIFE

Okay I will

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
how about the administration of this site eh? *tugs at tie nervously* are they... bad? or what? heh *sweats, has second thoughts about what was said*

Kraps
Sep 9, 2011

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.

We must secure the future of anime for our children.

Kraps
Sep 9, 2011

Joss is a moss... mess https://twitter.com/joss/status/829024082544906240

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
yeah no poo poo he's broken he thinks he was ever funny

LordZoric
Aug 30, 2012

Let's wish for a space whale!
Didn't he majorly screw over an actress he'd worked with a long time just because she got pregnant? I remember hearing about that.

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

Suicide tweet?

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

jarofpiss posted:

Suicide tweet?

hopefully

BexGu
Jan 9, 2004

This fucking day....

LordZoric posted:

Didn't he majorly screw over an actress he'd worked with a long time just because she got pregnant? I remember hearing about that.

Whedon got raked over the coals by the very vocal and very crazy internet left over Avengers 2 for what happened to the Black Widow character.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

lol get hosed joss. you sold out to WOKE jack offs even when the knifed you in the back over the quimm/prima noctis joke. but you still wimper at there knees begging for aceptence, just like Wil Wheaton. you can be progressive and not geld yourself for a bunch of jack offs who hate you joss.

besides. they hate your movies other then maybe sadfucks like moviebob who get hard to anything marvel.

https://twitter.com/radicalbytes/status/595110876165709824?lang=en

http://femfreq.tumblr.com/post/11037818810/introducing-the-avengers-with-scarlett-johansson

https://www.buzzfeed.com/adambvary/joss-whedon-on-leaving-twitter?utm_term=.bbbaKm3a#.ra9XdGgX
lol this bullshit. he is probaly lying and then imdietly grovels about how others have it worse.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/avengers-director-offers-support-to-feminist-frequ/1100-6421971/
https://twitter.com/femfreq/status/595847589074968576

Dapper_Swindler has issued a correction as of 00:35 on Feb 8, 2017

Kraps
Sep 9, 2011

https://twitter.com/SenSchumer/status/829019731717918720

why does it matter that the vote was for "his own cabinet nominee"? he did what the president of the senate does. dems really need to stop complaining about repub actions that are literally established in the constitution if they have any hope of being taken seriously.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Joss Whedon is trash

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

Rahm Emanuel: Too many Dems care more about being right than winning

quote:

As he did last month at an event in Washington, D.C., the mayor expanded on what he believes is the road map back to power for his party — putting moderate candidates such as veterans, football players, sheriffs and business people up in Republican districts, picking battles with Republicans, exploiting wedges within the GOP and fighting attempts to redistrict Congress on partisan grounds.

But this time he didn't hold back on his frustration with some of his fellow Democrats.

"Winning's everything," he said. "If you don't win, you can't make the public policy. I say that because it is hard for people in our party to accept that principle. Sometimes, you've just got to win, OK? Our party likes to be right, even if they lose."

the dems are at the lowest mark theyve been politically across the country in a century

winning! :thumbsup:

• Locked thread