Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Philip Rivers
Mar 15, 2010

Can we also acknowledge that the Republicans cheat? You can't say that everything is the Dems fault when they won the popular vote in the House, Senate, and for POTUS but Republicans took all 3.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cams
Mar 28, 2003

a lot of linking of huffpo been going on in here lately

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/ZhouChauster/status/829172266932002822

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

mormonpartyboat posted:

fuckin chip readers take forever soz

chop chop, let's go

I need it and I need it NOW

the incremental lane is taking way too long

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Philip Rivers posted:

Can we also acknowledge that the Republicans cheat? You can't say that everything is the Dems fault when they won the popular vote in the House, Senate, and for POTUS but Republicans took all 3.
it'd be great if the democrats ever called them out on that cheating instead of *crickets*

Penisaurus Sex
Feb 3, 2009

asdfghjklpoiuyt

Ron Paul Atreides posted:

A fair assessment with the caveat that if that degenerate Troll Lieberman and the blue dog dems hadn't broken rank on the public option things would be significantly improved and a good deal closer to single payer than the US has ever been. The reason things suck for the US is your 'leftist' party is barely centrist and full of traitors.

Liebermann owns his share of the blame (proudly) but Obama also deserves a fair bit of it abdicating his responsibility w/r/t narrative, and putting human filth like Baucus in charge of important committees.

You can believe Obama is a naive schmuck who got the football pulled away from him constantly, or you can believe he's a cold political operator who got what he cared about done. Functionally, it doesn't really matter.

Penisaurus Sex
Feb 3, 2009

asdfghjklpoiuyt

Philip Rivers posted:

I wish Democrats would grow a spine and cheat for me, instead of being the party of rubes and ineffectual 3rd rate attorneys.

quadrophrenic
Feb 4, 2011

WIN MARNIE WIN
cory booker's voice growing increasingly high an screechy as he relies on a sense of mutual parliamentary camaraderie to shame mitch mcconnell

it's a bold strategy cotton, let's see if it - oh wait, it didn't work

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

i gently caress daily

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/JohnDingell/status/829171574368505856

https://twitter.com/JohnDingell/status/829171843831578624

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Man gently caress you john

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Philip Rivers posted:

I mean I think everyone pretty much acknowledged that a bunch of times in here for weeks, which is why we're mad at Clinton's whole extolling virtue bs on the "When they go low we go high" poo poo

people are too busy trying to survive to have some grace

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

Turdfuzz posted:

i gently caress daily

._. wow, woah

i am chastened

quadrophrenic
Feb 4, 2011

WIN MARNIE WIN

loving lol lol lol lol

quadrophrenic
Feb 4, 2011

WIN MARNIE WIN
booker's weeping

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

Cirofren posted:

Trump, self styled international business genius, does not understand how the United States Dollar affects United States businesses.

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Lastgirl posted:

I mean I think everyone pretty much acknowledged that a bunch of times in here for weeks, which is why we're mad at Clinton's whole extolling virtue bs on the "When they go low we go high" poo poo

people are too busy trying to survive to have some grace

xtremely true
when they go low u kick em while theyre down

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

quadrophrenic posted:

booker's weeping

wait really

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

what a dingellberry

quadrophrenic
Feb 4, 2011

WIN MARNIE WIN

Schnorkles posted:

wait really

yes

tbf, he's talking about his dead dad

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

tunin in to watch booker cry like a biiiiiiiiiitttccchh

quadrophrenic
Feb 4, 2011

WIN MARNIE WIN
cory booker thinks if you make a powerful enough speech everything will turn out ok

lol @ cory booker

Philip Rivers
Mar 15, 2010

Turdfuzz posted:

xtremely true

Low is also relative and there were enough Americans who shrugged when they heard Trump bragging about how much he loves raping women that he still won

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Penisaurus Sex posted:

I wish Democrats would grow a spine and cheat for me, instead of being the party of rubes and ineffectual 3rd rate attorneys.

Hell same

quadrophrenic
Feb 4, 2011

WIN MARNIE WIN
also i can't loving stand booker's voice, is this how people who hate hillary feel?

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

quadrophrenic posted:

cory booker thinks if you make a powerful enough speech everything will turn out ok

lol @ cory booker

sometimes you base your whole career on speeches, and that includes some sweet paid gigs

makes u think

Philip Rivers posted:

Low is also relative and there were enough Americans who shrugged when they heard Trump bragging about how much he loves raping women that he still won

"At least it wasn't me" is their train of thought dude.

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dIWrXHljdY

Penisaurus Sex
Feb 3, 2009

asdfghjklpoiuyt

Philip Rivers posted:

I don't give a poo poo about niceties and decorum because my life is getting shittier every year.

I'm going to vote for the person who tells me they're going to make my life better, and gives me a vision of the future.

Democrats cannot do this, it's against their ethos: Democrats are political janitors who are obsessed with cleaning up messes and doing regular maintenance of the machinations of society. By and large, Democrats think that things are mostly okay, and we just need to slowly tweak things to make our country even better!

Meanwhile, the county I grew up in has a lower life expectancy than rural Russia and is on par with North Korea. But it's fine, everything is fine.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

quadrophrenic posted:

lol @ cory booker

cory booker was assmbled from a mysterious box that was delivered to goodwill one morning labelled "DEMOCRAT PARTS"

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Turdfuzz posted:

xtremely true

When they go low you stomp on the back of their head and then take a poo poo on them and go YEAH gently caress YOU YOU TRASH HEAP SUCK A DICK

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Penisaurus Sex posted:

I don't give a poo poo about niceties and decorum because my life is getting shittier every year.

I'm going to vote for the person who tells me they're going to make my life better, and gives me a vision of the future.

Democrats cannot do this, it's against their ethos: Democrats are political janitors who are obsessed with cleaning up messes and doing regular maintenance of the machinations of society. By and large, Democrats think that things are mostly okay, and we just need to slowly tweak things to make our country even better!

Meanwhile, the county I grew up in has a lower life expectancy than rural Russia and is on par with North Korea. But it's fine, everything is fine.

^ this, a million times

Philip Rivers
Mar 15, 2010

Dems have a supermajority in California and things are actually pretty swell here

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

Philip Rivers posted:

Dems have a supermajority in California and things are actually pretty swell here

agree, doesn't it own to live in a non-shithole

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

can't wait for moonbeam to sign legislation withholding california money from the feds

Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010
You have to go high if you want to nuke them from orbit.

Irony.or.Death
Apr 1, 2009

this is the first time I've actually listened to booker speaking and I can't decide whether I hate him more for his voice or for being from jersey

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Philip Rivers posted:

Cool, must be nice for people who live in California and not in flyover states where you have to take decaying backroads to reach their towns which are dying off and education standards are still on an industrial model, setting up people for factory work whereas the town factory has been shut down for 3 decades and they have nothing to do but get stuck running gas stations, mcdonalds, and convenience stores and still not earn enough to feed their family.

Their world is a bubble, yes, some of they are just straight up racist in a sickening way, but apparently that's a good way to write them off for "economic anxiety" when they are dealing with that to a degree.

nah thanks
Jun 18, 2004

Take me out.

triple sulk posted:

https://twitter.com/benshapiro/status/829156719829905408

this is the dumbest loving thing i've read today

:wow:

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Office Pig posted:

what a dingellberry