Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cnut
May 3, 2016

lol

https://youtu.be/bazdtnmHfzg?t=20

cnut fucked around with this message at 05:35 on Feb 8, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Has Trump crowned himself emperor yet

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Egbert Souse posted:

Has Trump crowned himself emperor yet

he is more likely to crown bannon emperor because he doesn't read the documents he signs

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

he is more likely to crown bannon emperor because he can't read the documents he signs

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

i seriously think there's something to the idea that if they push the "bannon's puppet" thing hard enough he'll fire him or at least push him out of the inner circle just to prove himself.

snl, make the next episode just one long sketch riffing on that theme. it doesn't even have to be funny- no reason to start that now.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

i seriously think there's something to the idea that if they push the "bannon's puppet" thing hard enough he'll fire him or at least push him out of the inner circle just to prove himself.

snl, make the next episode just one long sketch riffing on that theme. it doesn't even have to be funny- no reason to start that now.

jeeze, an unfunny snl episode. that'll be a challenge.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Elman posted:

Today I remembered House of Cards exists and I tried to picture how they could possibly continue it now that Trump happened

lol, just lol

if you wonder about house of cards check out designated survivor lol

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

Arrhythmia posted:

jeeze, an unfunny snl episode. that'll be a challenge.

oooooooooo

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Lol that a comedy show might have that kind of influence on a head of state. I'd actually watch the Puppetmaster Bannon episode.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

lol the rule republicans used to stop elizabeth warren reading a quote from a black woman was created to stop congressmen ever talking about abolition of slavery

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
https://twitter.com/JustinWolfers/status/829161586417754113

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhahahahahahah

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
Trump go to loving school, thank you

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
Since Trump obviously doesn't know how to use Google, which of his spawn do you think he texts at 2am asking how to work the computer box?

1000 Sweaty Rikers
Oct 13, 2005

hey somebody plz link me back to the real world because 'bizzaro world' is getting a bit much for me

this is a simulation, right?

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Psycho Society posted:

Since Trump obviously doesn't know how to use Google, which of his spawn do you think he texts at 2am asking how to work the computer box?

loving lol imagine Trump sitting in front of his computer at 3 am two finger typing "weak dollar good or bad for america?" and looking at the comments on yahoo answers.

At this rate I need a funny bone transplant sometimes next month.

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

He'll send his laptop to the Google people by courier. It's safer.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
huffington post listening in on the presidents private calls at night

cnut
May 3, 2016

Tace Vim posted:

No :negative:

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

Son of Rodney posted:

loving lol imagine Trump sitting in front of his computer at 3 am two finger typing "weak dollar good or bad for america?" and looking at the comments on yahoo answers.

At this rate I need a funny bone transplant sometimes next month.

I'm not even sure what the point of irony or humor is anymore when reality is more ridiculous than a joke. And even then it's hard to bring yourself to laugh

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

Tace Vim posted:

hey somebody plz link me back to the real world because 'bizzaro world' is getting a bit much for me

Yes according to Elon Musk this is almost certainly a simulation lol

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

if so were at the point where the operator is bored of the 4x aspect and clicked the "comically inept leader" disaster button to see what would happen.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

ITS TIME FOR TWEETINGS

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
lmao we elected the worst possible person

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

thathonkey posted:

lmao we elected the worst possible person

he actively wants a terrorist attack that kills loads of americans so he can get rid of courts lol

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
pretty much calling for it and you know turrists want to give it to him

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
watch there be an attack but itll be by another american citizen or someone not from one of those 7 countries and trump will just ignore it like he did he quebec mosque attack perpetrated by a fan of his

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
Languishing out loud

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/829315036329963521?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

lolling that this crazy idiot is doing it all and more an actually making me start to question not voting for hrc's managed decline and neoliberal technocratic brand of evil to keep away the mad piping of azatoth brand of evil. since the dems are taking the wrong message from people staying home or voting 3p anyway and chasing the mythical, right-ward racing "center."

(i protest voted for jill stein's magic antivaxx j/o crystals. lol @ me)

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

haHAA

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

lol you retard hope you were at least in a state where it didn't matter

https://twitter.com/rulajebreal/status/829172563741929472?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

sounds a lot like the path senator palpatine took in star wars to become the emperor

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Jose posted:

lol you retard hope you were at least in a state where it didn't matter

lol i live in a state that swung to red from going blue '08/'12.

ur welcome for all these lols

E: not the good kind of red either :ussr:

Owlbear Camus fucked around with this message at 14:29 on Feb 8, 2017

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

thathonkey posted:

watch there be an attack but itll be by another american citizen or someone not from one of those 7 countries and trump will just ignore it like he did he quebec mosque attack perpetrated by a fan of his

Don't forget these other brave Aryan heroes

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
wakin' up full of lols for another day that isn't full of nuclear blasts

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
the day is still young plenty more time for lols and nuclear death

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

lol i live in a state that swung to red from going blue '08/'12.

ur welcome for all these lols

E: not the good kind of red either :ussr:

your giving me a lol

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

thathonkey posted:

the day is still young plenty more time for lols and nuclear death

listening to a 5 hour hardcore history podcast about the nuclear age and how the community of nations had to thread the needle of atomic destruction without a lot to draw from.

mega-lols if we catastrophically mess up a delecate 60+ years of managing it by electing an illiterate incestuously perverted thin-skinned idiot clown-man

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
there has never been a better time to lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

listening to a 5 hour hardcore history podcast about the nuclear age and how the community of nations had to thread the needle of atomic destruction without a lot to draw from.

mega-lols if we catastrophically mess up a delecate 60+ years of managing it by electing an illiterate incestuously perverted thin-skinned idiot clown-man

haha you used conditional lol