Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Hey what do you think of the Hog changes by the way. Or is the patch not out on 'soles yet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Hey what do you think of the Hog changes by the way. Or is the patch not out on 'soles yet.

i haven't had a chance to play, what did they change?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The whole hook fiasco. I dunno I haven't tried him since it updated and I'm not really used to him anyway. Wanted to hear the thoughts from a Hog Main if it's as bad as it looked at first.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Honestly, i dont even play this game anymore, I just really enjoy arguments about balance and strategy and which character you should pick and poo poo. Oh, the delicious, delicious arguments. Many a friday night was spent last year in Debate and Discord, my Overwatch VoIP channel, and many will be spent this year too. Pretty loving awesome. Prigley fuckingh Awesome.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

The whole hook fiasco. I dunno I haven't tried him since it updated and I'm not really used to him anyway. Wanted to hear the thoughts from a Hog Main if it's as bad as it looked at first.

i thought they were not pushing those out tho? (sounds like i'm talking about a dank rear end turd lmao)

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

i thought they were not pushing those out tho? (sounds like i'm talking about a dank rear end turd lmao)

It's out right now. I don't know exactly what form it takes since I haven't tried it yet though.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

It's out right now. I don't know exactly what form it takes since I haven't tried it yet though.

You're still talking about the turd lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

lmfao

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

In Training posted:

lmao

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

Wormskull posted:

Quake, my bro.

i have never played any version of quake. unless you count half-life i guess.

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012

In Training posted:

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

In Training posted:

Lmao

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

In Training posted:

ahahaha

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

In Training posted:

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

i dont think im ever going to get reapers, hanzos, lucios, or zenyattas trophies in this game.

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

ten loot boxes and all ive got is 2 victory poses and a couple sprays gently caress you blizzard

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

a Loving Dog posted:

ten loot boxes and all ive got is 2 victory poses and a couple sprays gently caress you blizzard

you were owning yourself from the moment you launched a blizzard game, of course it feels bad

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

i won't defend blizzard but this game can be cool sometimes

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

whose down to get some boxes rn on pc

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

its cool how ppl reflexively gag when i go junkrat on offense/koth when his whole thing is being a catapult lobbing death everywhere

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

extremebuff posted:

its cool how ppl reflexively gag when i go junkrat on offense/koth when his whole thing is being a catapult lobbing death everywhere

ppl have no loving clue about competitive team based games but because they watched a couple morons on youtube theyre experts

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

HORMELCHILI posted:

ppl have no loving clue about competitive team based games but because they watched a couple morons on youtube theyre experts

That's prety twisted, if true.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Ive b een playing for two straight days and I havent fotten a single skin.

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012

net cafe scandal posted:

Ive b een playing for two straight days and I havent fotten a single skin.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

I don't think it's that funny dude. Ever heard of empathy? Yeah

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

yeah.. its called overwatch

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

PleasingFungus posted:

i have never played any version of quake. unless you count half-life i guess.

:eng99:

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

http://www.pcgamer.com/overwatch-is...uffer_pcgamerfb

it's getting a server browser

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Born out of love, my first fap in over 30 minutes [D.VA HYPE]

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Born out of love, my first fap in over 30 minutes [D.VA HYPE]

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Ugh, here's hoping this doesn't mean Blizzard is catering more to the (racist, sexist and homophobic) "Git Gud" pro PC gaming supremacist crowd. The more complex things they add like the server browsers the more it caters to those types. Right now I really like how i can just turn on my Xbone, jump into a match, and still be rewarded with a cool crate or skin. It's like my very own trophy just for participating, which is awesome. The idea of that going away gives me a lot of Uncomfies.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

It's not Dedicated servers IIRC, it's just you can look at custom games people are running.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

mk8 had "servers" in the sense that you could set certain rules+maps and people could look it up, if they felt like playing a certain way.

it'd be nice to hop on some KOTH only when i just feel like playing tracer or something

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Pverwatch had "gameplay" in the sense that you could pick certain waifus+ships and people could cuck it up, if they felt like being embarassing in a certain way

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Pverwatch had "gameplay" in the sense that you could pick certain waifus+ships and people could cuck it up, if they felt like being embarassing in a certain way

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

nice

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

quote:

Configuration: Sentry
Deploy time decreased from 1.5 seconds to 1.0 second
Bullet spread increased by 50 percent
Bullet spread is always at maximum (it no longer increases as the weapon is fired)
Magazine size increased from 200 to 300
Headshot damage multiplier has been removed
No longer deals critical damage
Configuration: Recon
Bullet spread decreased by 25 percent
Magazine size increased from 20 to 25
Self-Repair
Can now be used while moving
Now bound to secondary fire (formerly Ability 2)
No longer interrupted by taking damage
A new resource meter has been added that deplete while Self-Repair is active and recharges when not in use
Configuration: Tank
No longer grants bonus armor
Bastion has a new passive: Ironclad
Bastion takes 35% less damage while in Sentry or Tank configuration

bliz: what we need is more people trying out bastion

Yobgoblin
Mar 19, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Clapping Larry

Sweet

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012