Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

Al! posted:

you can do......... whatever you want

glad it wasn't just me hearing things

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
you have one week to get a refugee visa

ready??? go!

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Jose posted:

bannon doesn't like walking next to a jew does he

Glad to see the women folks are keeping their respectful position 5 paces back like God intended!

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

"i understand things, i comprehend very well"

:wrong:

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

TRUMP*20 - He speaks with slogans and the conversation was not completely organized

doctor iono
May 19, 2005

I LARVA YOU
"i was a STUDENT, i think i comprehend very well..."

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
stop watching tv you gently caress

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

AmericanBarbarian posted:

"I dont want to call a court biases so I wont call them biased"-Trump. By the end of his speech he will be calling them biased.

actually he said: "I dont want to call a court biases so I wont call them biased. But they are very political"

AmericanBarbarian
Nov 23, 2011
Hahah Trump thinks the questions from the judge about why cant you just ban muslims was a serious question. I'm pretty sure.

Edit: "With that, lets get on to business. Thank you"- Trump

Holy poo poo what a ramble to start. Trump is in A star form.

AmericanBarbarian fucked around with this message at 15:30 on Feb 8, 2017

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
Studying the art of terrorists
To keep you safe

jarofpiss posted:

i want to watch but i dont want to waste my phone data on our retarded president. please.post any choice quotes

I'll try to give a better description, he read the statute that says he can do what he wants with immigration, while interrupting himself constantly to say things like, "It's so simple" and "So beautifully written", and "It says 'he' but it should say 'he or she', I just noticed that." Then he started talking about how dumb courts are, but he won't say biased, but he totally means biased, and why not Boston? and they had reasons, but I heard arguments, they don't mean anything, and...yeah, catch video later.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Do you think they'll call it "trumpian diplomacy" or just "trump diplomacy" in high school history books?

"The trump doctrine"
"The trump presidential library"
"The trump monument pyramid"

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
im in love with the idea of whining about judges not having respect for the court while a critical case is being decided

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
lots of other things

Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi
Mar 26, 2005

Trump seems really low energy. Sad!

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

thrawn527 posted:

I'll try to give a better description, he read the statute that says he can do what he wants with immigration, while interrupting himself constantly to say things like, "It's so simple" and "So beautifully written", and "It says 'he' but it should say 'he or she', I just noticed that." Then he started talking about how dumb courts are, but he won't say biased, but he totally means biased, and why not Boston? and they had reasons, but I heard arguments, they don't mean anything, and...yeah, catch video later.

lol trump is a useless piece of poo poo

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
ok I cant listen to anymore of that

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/SimonMaloy/status/829335742556073984

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos
Everytime Trump speaks, I want to sit down next to one of his supporters and force them to defend every sentence and phrase uttered by this fat goblin.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Al-Saqr posted:

There is no greater scourge on earth than scared white people who jump at shadows of their own making.

I mean it's awesome how big a bunch of loving pussies GOP voters are that their rights and values are tossed and how malicious and cruel they're willing to be out for concerns of 'safety' when they have no loving idea just how completely safe they actually are compared with others.

Their fears are completely true; they're afraid of America not being a white Christian nation, and it's not and becoming less so by the day.

The problem is that it never was a white Christian nation and they have a farcical view of our history.

All this poo poo is aimed at making the US a white Christian stronghold.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
RIGGED POLLS

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

whew this is real bad but can you imagine if it were hillary?!

BUSH 2112
Sep 17, 2012

I lie awake, staring out at the bleakness of Megadon.

MizPiz posted:

Everytime Trump speaks, I want to sit down next to one of his supporters and force them to defend every sentence and phrase uttered by this fat goblin.

they're all equally if not more profoundly retarded than he is so

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Inspector Hound posted:

Do you think they'll call it "trumpian diplomacy" or just "trump diplomacy" in high school history books?

"The trump doctrine"
"The trump presidential library"
"The trump monument pyramid"

They'll call it whatever they called the time between reconstruction and the great depression.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

he has assumed his teleprompter stance

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

MizPiz posted:

have you considered there were emails

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

AmericanBarbarian posted:

Edit: "With that, lets get on to business. Thank you"- Trump

That was the warmup?! :stonklol:

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
"I understand the polls better than anybody. By the way most of the polls are rigged."

not verbatim but the gist.

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
Studying the art of terrorists
To keep you safe

Kurtofan posted:

RIGGED POLLS

Yes, that's right! He also said he reads polls better than anyone reads polls and he's not saying polls were rigged but we know some were and...

doctor iono
May 19, 2005

I LARVA YOU

BUSH 2112
Sep 17, 2012

I lie awake, staring out at the bleakness of Megadon.

eonwe posted:

have you considered there were emails

AND childrape pizza AND Ben Gazi

AmericanBarbarian
Nov 23, 2011
Trump is seriously obsessed about this inner city violence thing.

Edit: His transition from reading one teleprompter to another is getting a treatment on SNL i guarantee it

Necrothatcher
Mar 26, 2005

audience don't sound too enthused with trumpy

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
THE RAPE

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

RIP chicago

doctor iono
May 19, 2005

I LARVA YOU
i really hope there's at least a tiny part of trump that's aware of how god drat dumb he is

kemikalkadet
Sep 16, 2012

:woof:
double digit crime rate increaes!

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

Citizen Tayne posted:

Their fears are completely true; they're afraid of America not being a white Christian nation, and it's not and becoming less so by the day.

The problem is that it never was a white Christian nation and they have a farcical view of our history.

All this poo poo is aimed at making the US a white Christian stronghold.
lmao the US has been and still is a white christian nation in terms of people who count as People and not like a part of the local countryside/handy nearly-free workforce.

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
I'm reading the captioning. Did he really just say "60% of murder victims are African"?

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
totally broken...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AmericanBarbarian
Nov 23, 2011
He really loves calling Sec Kelly General Kelly. Kinda weird.

• Locked thread