Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

eonwe posted:

have you considered there were emails

Hillary would have done exactly the same things, you think Goldman Sachs didn't pay her to piss off Australia and France and get barred from speaking in the UK Parliament? You think Yemen wouldn't have banned US troops if Hillary was in charge? Lol wake up and read the emails friendo they're exactly the same.

*Lights up, puffs on smoldering brillo pad self-approvingly*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
its funny because when i was a teacher, i saw kids with narcissistic personality disorder like this every day. the rich ones ended up like trump, the poor ones usually ended up totally hosed, unable to keep a job or any kind of relationship.

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

we handed the country over to racist morons and it's not going great!

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
The Wall of Broken Dreams

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Trump is a Pakled infiltrator

AmericanBarbarian
Nov 23, 2011
"They said Trump was only kidding with the wall. I dont kid."-Trump

Lol my fav trump line so far.

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

loving ahahahahahahahahahhahahahah america elected a clown aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
"i dont kid"

[fade cut]

"get that baby outta here"

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
Studying the art of terrorists
To keep you safe

My legit favorite part of when he reads a speech from a teleprompter is when he starts commenting on the speech in the middle of it. Like, we all know Presidents use speechwriters, but these are supposed to be his words, and he's pointing out parts he likes more. "...children who's lives have been taken *turns to center* and you see that, you do, you really do *turns back to teleprompter*..." Like, did he read this before hand? I keep expecting him to stop and say, "I like that part, I like it, hmm, remind me to thank whoever wrote that."

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Trump declares gangs terrorist bing bong simple

kemikalkadet
Sep 16, 2012

:woof:
*uneasy sporadic applause*

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

payaso potus!

Serf
May 5, 2011

steve bannon will be the architect of the next holocaust

Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi
Mar 26, 2005

"Just ask Israel if walls work."

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
i don't kid

great movie villain line mr president

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

jBrereton posted:

lmao the US has been and still is a white christian nation in terms of people who count as People and not like a part of the local countryside/handy nearly-free workforce.

Their fantasy America is a place where non-straight non-white non-Christians simply don't exist, which has never been true.

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

doctor iono posted:

i really hope there's at least a tiny part of trump that's aware of how god drat dumb he is

yeah noooooooooooope

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

I think Trump... is bad.

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

by the end of march all of trump's public appearances will be him alternating between vomiting and scooping the vomit back into his mouth while wildly looking around the room to keep from making eye contact with one of the many dozens of cameras

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi posted:

Great we're going to annex Mexico and genocide them out of existence

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
To keep you safe

Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi posted:

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

AmericanBarbarian posted:

He really loves calling Sec Kelly General Kelly. Kinda weird.

I bet the brass loving loved that.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/BraddJaffy/status/829336468904624128

for those who dont want to subject themselves to the whole thing

f#a#
Sep 6, 2004

I can't promise it will live up to the hype, but I tried my best.
Zero tolerance for attacks on law enforcement. Yet another step to total fascism great I feel better already

AmericanBarbarian
Nov 23, 2011

thrawn527 posted:

My legit favorite part of when he reads a speech from a teleprompter is when he starts commenting on the speech in the middle of it. Like, we all know Presidents use speechwriters, but these are supposed to be his words, and he's pointing out parts he likes more. "...children who's lives have been taken *turns to center* and you see that, you do, you really do *turns back to teleprompter*..." Like, did he read this before hand? I keep expecting him to stop and say, "I like that part, I like it, hmm, remind me to thank whoever wrote that."

Lol Trump doesnt read anything. He prob cant even read the crawl at the bottom of Fox or CNN.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
Trump Pontifex

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

I 'member my history books calling Clinton's foreign policy actions "amateurish". I wonder what language will be used for this guy.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

f#a# posted:

Zero tolerance for attacks on law enforcement. Yet another step to total fascism great I feel better already

criticisms are attacks

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Guntifex Maximus

boethius
Jul 10, 2001

Space bunnies have three ears

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

I think Trump... is bad.

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
To keep you safe

Lol Trump doesnt read anything. He prob cant even read the crawl at the bottom of Fox or CNN.

He clearly reads the teleprompter. His entire voice changes when he's reading from it.

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
im sorry to keep coming back to berlin, but has anyone ever asked trump what he thinks of the wall here?

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
What exactly is Trump even trying to say.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

DrPlump posted:

Blue lives matter

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

"They said Trump was only kidding with the wall. I dont kid."-Trump

Lol my fav trump line so far.

trump rules

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

thrawn527 posted:

yeah trump 'breaks the 4th wall' in weird ways.

kemikalkadet
Sep 16, 2012

:woof:

kaleedity posted:

I 'member my history books calling Clinton's foreign policy actions "amateurish". I wonder what language will be used for this guy.

the best actions

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

jarofpiss posted:

im very impressed our first retarded president is still in office. he must be trying real hard

id like to congratulate him on his condition

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
To keep you safe

DrPlump posted:

Two things. First, I'm totally right about immigration and can do whatever I want. Second, police are cool, Chicago is hosed up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Kurtofan posted:

Blue lives matter

All lives matter :v:

• Locked thread