Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

DumbWhiteGuy posted:

ultimate surrender is no longer real mma and that should bother everyone here

If 1 guy is winning a competition mano a mano then the other guy has to be giving something up, u know? if not his body or his pride, then let it be his white cum

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

I.N.R.I posted:

still its nice of them to formally acknowledge that making your opponent cum is a legitimate path to victory

Jon Jones has made Cormier do it twice without even getting into the ring with him.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

What if you cum, but you do it on purpose, and blast it all over the other guys face, but then he eats it and keeps cumming? Do the new rules cover that? It's going to effect how I bet on a Garbrant/Cruz rematch.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

I miss fatherdog already.

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: sometimes passing just isn't an option.

Mr. Nice! posted:

This wouldn't happen if Nitro was on Tuesday :colbert:

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

big money big clit posted:

What if you cum, but you do it on purpose, and blast it all over the other guys face, but then he eats it and keeps cumming? Do the new rules cover that? It's going to effect how I bet on a Garbrant/Cruz rematch.

cruz #1 p4p cock sucker

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD

Mr. Nice! posted:

Father Dog would have zero problem with cum talk as long as you dont mention that the penises are circumcised.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
father dog didn't care about us talkin bout cum and poo poo and big ol honkin clits and such

i can still taste him
Feb 16, 2003
Buglord

Skip My Posts posted:

dog didn't care
talkin bout cum and poo poo
big ol honkin clits
Name change request. Any of the above.

Ironic Twist
Aug 3, 2008

I'm bokeh, you're bokeh

i can still taste him posted:

Name change request. Any of the above.

"i can still taste him" probably describes a Cruz/Garbrandt rematch as good as anything else, tbh

CatelynIsAZombie
Nov 16, 2006

I can't wait to bomb DO-DON-GOES!
Video request: please post the webm where the italian guy on joe rogan's podcast is losing his poo poo over a Frankie Edgar Eddie Alvarez knockout saying that he is 100% all heart and they do not make them that way anymore joe rogan.

Dead Snoopy
Mar 23, 2005

Ditch posted:

In hindsight, all the Horsewomen were bad.

In hindsight, Nunes should have grabbed the mic and declared herself the REAL champion and formed a new Horsewomen clique right then and there

kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

actually, yeah, I am a little mad

I.N.R.I posted:

still its nice of them to formally acknowledge that making your opponent cum is a legitimate path to victory

Georges, I'm just gonna rub this in you so you don't feel as much, ok?

TheReverend
Jun 21, 2005

CatelynIsAZombie posted:

Video request: please post the webm where the italian guy on joe rogan's podcast is losing his poo poo over a Frankie Edgar Eddie Alvarez knockout saying that he is 100% all heart and they do not make them that way anymore joe rogan.

That's a Cuban guy named Joey Diaz.

TheReverend
Jun 21, 2005

This is the best I can do:
https://youtu.be/oVmiydHQE-w

Ironic Twist
Aug 3, 2008

I'm bokeh, you're bokeh

Dead Snoopy posted:

In hindsight, Nunes should have grabbed the mic and declared herself the REAL champion and formed a new Horsewomen clique right then and there

The Four Rorsewomen

CatelynIsAZombie
Nov 16, 2006

I can't wait to bomb DO-DON-GOES!

I.N.R.I posted:

I came to complain that this is unnecessarily advantageous to handsome fighters.

God bless you.

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Three games, thousands of playthroughs. 90% of the players don't know I exist. Still a redhead saving the galaxy with a [Right Hook].

:edi:

Dead Snoopy posted:

That would have been beating a dead horse.

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene

I.N.R.I posted:

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

TheReverend posted:

That's a Cuban guy named Joey Diaz.

The only acceptable replacement for Goldie.

freud mayweather
Jan 29, 2009

Dangersim posted:

One time I drank a whole powerade right before muay thai and I threw it all up and had to mop up the bathroom. That's my story.

Same, but General Tso's chicken at the now defunct Jason Knight's House of Pain Dojo.

Dead Snoopy
Mar 23, 2005

Trast posted:

That would have been beating a dead horse.

still more members that women's 145 division though

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

From Jack Slack's latest article

Gian Galang still rules hard

also this is a good summation of how I feel about 208

"Jack Slack posted:

it seems as though UFC 208 has people asking all the wrong questions. Why is one of the top contenders for the middleweight title, Ronaldo 'Jacare' Souza, fighting the sub top-ten ranked Tim Boetsch, and why did it take Souza placing a fake Craigslist advertisement searching for an opponent to get even this fight booked? Why is #3 ranked Glover Teixeira taking on Jared Cannonier? Why is Wilson Reis, a man deemed worthy of challenging for Demetrious Johnson's flyweight title just a few months ago (before Johnson pulled out with an injury), still fighting in half empty arenas on the undercard against an opponent with a 1-2 record dating back to 2014? The most important question of all, however, is what is going on with this main event?

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
Is Joe Silva gone yet?

Wise Learned Man
Apr 22, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

the clit's a little big

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

EmmyOk posted:

From Jack Slack's latest article

Gian Galang still rules hard

also this is a good summation of how I feel about 208

quote:

She took on Miesha Tate and lost the title by a rear naked choke in the fifth round of a largely uninteresting fight.

The gently caress?

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: sometimes passing just isn't an option.
He's right, that fight sucked.

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

That was a good fight

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

That fight has some cool highlights but entire rounds are uninteresting and entirely forgettable.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

CommonShore posted:

That fight has some cool highlights but entire rounds are uninteresting and entirely forgettable.

My take on woodley / wonderboy

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Marching Powder posted:

My take on woodley / wonderboy

I was actually working on formulating some joke to make that exact comparison but I couldn't think of one so I just posted and went and did the next thing I had to do.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

Lid posted:

The gently caress?

Good finish, but lovely fight.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

CommonShore posted:

Those would be the Holm runs. Miesha rounds were exciting messy scrambly grappling awesomeness.

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Lid posted:

Those would be the Holm runs. Miesha rounds were exciting messy scrambly grappling awesomeness.

And since Holm had won 3 of the 4 completed rounds, that the fight up until the 5th, which still Holm had also been winning til Meisha got the takedown, was in excess of 75% uninteresting, and thus the fight largely uninteresting.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
EA UFC2 is 13 bucks on psn sale for ps4 right now if you're into that. I got on Jon Jones' tuf team as Chan Sung Jung and took out two people with spinning backfists so I got my moneys worth.

Edit: It's insane that they managed to make grappling and subs worse after EA UFC1

Intel&Sebastian fucked around with this message at 17:44 on Feb 8, 2017

Rigel
Nov 11, 2016

Looks like Korean Zombie was a draw even with his long absence. It was the highest-rated FS1 fight night in a year, and the 9th-highest rated fight night in FS1 history despite the ratings disadvantage of having the main event end in the first round.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
Good for him

Are there any in depth recent articles about his return and time off? Has he talked about if he kept up training other than keeping fit and being inspired by Dom?

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Good for him

Are there any in depth recent articles about his return and time off? Has he talked about if he kept up training other than keeping fit and being inspired by Dom?

Apparently there was a post on reddit by a Korean person saying that TKZ was give an office postition because he was classed in the second lowest level of fitness because of the damage to his arm in the Aldo fight despite being an elite athlete. Due to that he was able to train in his spare time more than he would have otherwise.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Good for him

he definitely kept training or he probably wouldnt have won. and the commentators were saying his take down defense had improved

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Southpaugh
May 26, 2007

Smokey Bacon

It certainly would appear that he spent a great deal of his service in the gym/behind a desk. Pretty sure a basic infantry role would ruin someone with his number of injuries. Goodbye knees and back etc.

Super happy that he's still contender material, its not a negative reflection on Bermudez that he went to sleep in round one, TKZ is just still very good.

• Locked thread