Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

You know what, I can respect that. Its a deal

thank you ill be happy to continue debating you or whatever it is we do in the other threads :downs:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
we improved to the last; that we remained free to the last; that we revered his name to the last; that, during his long sleep, we permitted no hostile foot to pass over or desecrate his resting place; shall be that which to learn the last Trump shall awaken our WASHINGTON.

- DJT

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.
lol your presidents name means fart

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KU_Jdts5rL0

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

Oscar Wild posted:

From whence shall we expect the approach of danger? Shall some trans-Atlantic military giant step the earth and crush us at a blow? Never. All the armies of Europe and Asia...could not by force take a drink from the Ohio River or make a track on the Blue Ridge in the trial of a thousand years. No, if destruction be our lot we must ourselves be its author and finisher. As a nation of free men we will live forever or die by suicide.

-Lincoln

The towels, not soft enough.

-DJT

lol

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
Bernie would have won, and we would all be living in Trump towers of our own, that he built for us

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
how long are the republicans going to let this shitstorm display of incredible ineptitude continue for lol

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/christinawilkie/status/829377755154358273?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

thathonkey posted:

how long are the republicans going to let this shitstorm display of incredible ineptitude continue for lol

as long as it gives them cover to advance aims so descrurictive to our shared interests as americans they hitherto could only acknowledge deep in their id

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

lollin hard again

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

freakin

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Captain Yossarian posted:

Maybe you should stop posting news trying to "own" eachother and just lol at our garbage president instead. Just lol

:agreed: friend

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
I am constantly lolling that DJTrump has control of the @potus account and continues to use his own Twitter instead, only occasionally using it to retweet his attacks on the media and his commercial conflicts of interest

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011
every morning i check the trump twitter

sometimes i just start laughing, sometimes i cringe and then start laughing

ia ia trump fthagn

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

Pittsburgh Lambic posted:

every morning i check the trump twitter

sometimes i just start laughing, sometimes i cringe and then start laughing

ia ia trump fthagn

My phone's Twitter is set to notify me when he tweets so every morning I wake and lol at my notification feed

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
I hope everyone is having a good LOL during their lunch break

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

He really has mastered the medium, densely packing multiple lols into a single tweet. That nordstrom tweet can be lolled at from so many different angles that people will write articles and devote entire news segments to pointing out everything that is wrong with it.

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011

angerbeet posted:

I hope everyone is having a good LOL during their lunch break

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/829384587482656768

easy d sounds like something in a craigslist personals ad by a lonely dude

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

not that im not lollin, but exactly how much taxpayer funding was spent on a twitter account?

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Lol wtf does EASY D means

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Lucky Guy posted:

not that im not lollin, but exactly how much taxpayer funding was spent on a twitter account?

i mean i assume the "great lady" who he dictates his tweets to is drawing at least a decent salary plus benefits

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
big lol @ EASY D

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
What the gently caress does easy d mean? Hahaha

Also holy moley that guy is edging hard for a terror attack right now

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Easy Dementia (diagnosis).

MiracleFlare
Mar 27, 2012
Easy D is the codename for the first nuke that'll drop

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
He said Yezidi and the twitter girl typed EASY D because she doesn't know ?

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
Easy D could also be his street name

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
https://twitter.com/sahilkapur/status/829386781120425984

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Dial-a-Dog posted:

Easy D could also be his street name

Sleazy, but never easy! :smuggo:

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Trump administration could lead to more drinking—through deregulation

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/trump-administration-could-lead-to-more-drinkingthrough-deregulation-2017-02-08

Might as well become alcoholics then. lol

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

!!!! You mean Donnie could be getting us all easy women with double ds???? drat the courts! MAGA MAGA MAGA

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Dial-a-Dog posted:

My phone's Twitter is set to notify me when he tweets so every morning I wake and lol at my notification feed

How do you set this up ive been doing it manually every morning like a chump and then coming to this thread to share in the lols so i dont kill myself

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

thathonkey posted:

How do you set this up ive been doing it manually every morning like a chump and then coming to this thread to share in the lols so i dont kill myself

Go into your settings on twitter and turn on tweet notifications. Then go to realdonaldtrump's twitter account, click the "gear" icon and tell it to notify you when he tweets.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

fyodor posted:

Go into your settings on twitter and turn on tweet notifications. Then go to realdonaldtrump's twitter account, click the "gear" icon and tell it to notify you when he tweets.

then drink

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
:hfive:

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Dial-a-Dog posted:

What the gently caress does easy d mean? Hahaha

Also holy moley that guy is edging hard for a terror attack right now

easy decision

unpleasantly turgid
Jul 6, 2016

u lightweights couldn't even feed my shadow ;*
I want an easy D

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

From The Daily Beast Jan 30:
President Donald Trump and White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer spent today saying 109 people were detained over the weekend, and that, therefore, the president’s executive order only had a minimal impact on travelers

Lol, travel ban impacts no one. Travel ban lifted and millions of ISIL sleeper agents are coming in every minute.

Orwell would LOL.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i love the fox news comments it's like

quote:

RN2656 3 minutes ago
Interesting thing is that the judicial branch has no jurisdiction over the executive branch...All three are equal. The President could, and should, ignore the Seattle court ruling and continue the temporary ban and the courts can do nothing about it.

pure unadulterated :psyduck:

that whole news story is written like "how dare these judges ask questions?!!!!"

e: http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017/02/08/trump-s-travel-ban-why-9th-circuit-could-flip-and-unexpectedly-grant-stay.html