Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Corny
Feb 18, 2006

i am scared

Okay real talk, but the fact that he died is a goddamn AIR RAID SIREN of the fact that the OP failed

gently caress you sean spicer

ed "sean spicer" balls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

you guys want terrorism? if we have to see sarah palin on canadian tv then you're going to get it

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Consummate Professional posted:

Please tell me you guys are loving around with palin

nope

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

paranoid randroid posted:

just stick her in Toronto, i hear theyre used to blithering idiots there

nah, Sarah Palin is basically an Alberta homonculous

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

I am constantly amazed at the Republican ability to forget everything about the past 8 years and just engage in blatant hypocrisy without blinking. They're pretty hardcore sociopaths

orange sky
May 7, 2007

Ahahah watch canada make her persona non grata

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
i am so happy
holy poo poo this is amazing
Ambassador Palin

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Yinlock posted:

you guys want terrorism? if we have to see sarah palin on canadian tv then you're going to get it

have fun, kids! shes your problem now

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

Yinlock posted:

pretty sure this counts as an act of war

it does

we're invading canada

boy are my arms tired
May 10, 2012

Ham Wrangler
haha canadians did u know that the only difference between a hockey mom and a pit bull is lipstick???? hahaha

good luck

kemikalkadet
Sep 16, 2012

:woof:

MacheteZombie posted:

Sean "I will have to get back you to on that" Spicey

Sean "I think what the president meant by that was uhhhh...." Spicey

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
if donald trump exiles sarah palin to canada it might be the first good thing hes done

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

loving hell Trump should have been impeached over a week ago. :negative:

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

holy poo poo please stop making poo poo up about murder rates

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Mayor Dave posted:

My cousins in Utah have kids named Brookston and McKayden

lol

Nitrousoxide
May 30, 2011

do not buy a oneplus phone

JEB!?

boy are my arms tired
May 10, 2012

Ham Wrangler

paranoid randroid posted:

if donald trump exiles sarah palin to canada it might be the first good thing hes done

cmon dude they dont deserve that

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
https://twitter.com/evanoconnell/status/829336357684256770

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

Baloogan posted:

seriously 150,000x lamo @ politics in the US

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Bert Roberge posted:

Every high paying job except heart surgeon left. The 2 biggest industries of chemical companies and coal are husks of what they were. Mountain top removal mining destroying entire communities. Huntington is no longer a railroad trade hub and it lost most of its steel industry. Northern WV is all ghost towns. Opioid over prescription. Selling drugs on average becoming the most lucrative job opportunity.

The fall of unions and union jobs and the rise of right wing religious and 2nd amendment rhetoric.

Cecil Underwood.

Not like no one saw it coming. Just like Michigan, we refused to change and invest in new ventures. Instead we dug in our heals and declared the Big 3 to be our anchor. Now that they've poo poo out, we're left with a shell of what used to be as politicians stumble over eachother to desperately solve the problem, in our case by loving over cities that fall down the financial hole

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

"journalist" matt drudge

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

boy are my arms tired posted:

cmon dude they dont deserve that

eh

*scratches rear end, squints at horizon*

gently caress em

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
palin palin palin PALIN PALIN PALIN AMBASSADOR SARAH PALIN

holy gently caress

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

I'm P. Sure russia is like, actually funding the party right

Not a Children
Oct 9, 2012

Don't need a holster if you never stop shooting.

"You can have it done fast or have it done right" - administration that accidentally exiled visa holders 2 weeks ago

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
From everything we've heard it's actually kind of impressive to me that Trump is still in the

part of his presidency and the

part is still to come

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

I mean it looks like she's already in America, I think she can get rid of the sign.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

ya no poo poo

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

if you make her ambassador we're just gonna put her in a plastic igloo on a lot in Scarborough for four years and tell her it's the canadian white house

Pelican Dunderhead
Jun 16, 2010

Ah! Hello Ershin!
Pillbug
police officer, carrying a lethal weapon and has a license to kill minorities: im scare

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
https://twitter.com/piersmorgan/status/829368411201298432
https://twitter.com/DannyZuker/status/829412606163062784

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
if we can somehow get trumps ban to apply to ted cruz then we can dump him AND palin on canada

Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi
Mar 26, 2005

hahaha holy poo poo at the lady her was like "It's black history month, I'm asking three questions"

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

how educated is the average french compared to the average american?

I'm curious as to whether that would impact this if they are aware, but the scores of terrorism hitting france just probably bolsters La Pen's lovely platform regardless

Corny
Feb 18, 2006

i am scared

sorry piers morgan :capitalism: for you!!!!

JawKnee
Mar 24, 2007

You'll take the ride to leave this town along that yellow line

The Nastier Nate posted:

source please, this is too good to be true.

was a question in the Press Briefing - Spicer didn't say yes or no. I honestly don't know how to take it. She's a buffoon so that's good for us... I guess? I'm not exactly so sure how much sway the ambassador has here given we're, you know, border sharing neighbors.

boy are my arms tired
May 10, 2012

Ham Wrangler

Fallen Hamprince posted:

if you make her ambassador we're just gonna put her in a plastic igloo on a lot in Scarborough for four years and tell her it's the canadian white house

my dude you could probably do that skyrim trick and put a bucket over her head and she'd think it was her office

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
AMBASSADOR palin is exactly who we need here in canada. her unreality field will extend from sea to shining sea and nothing will matter up here!

Ron Paul Atreides
Apr 19, 2012

Uyghurs situation in Xinjiang? Just a police action, do not fret. Not ongoing genocide like in EVIL Canada.

I am definitely not a tankie.

I can't tell if the end game is a global unity of fascists or Putin just realizes getting the right elected hilariously destabilizes his opponents

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Lastgirl posted:

how educated is the average french compared to the average american?

I'm curious as to whether that would impact this if they are aware, but the scores of terrorism hitting france just probably bolsters La Pen's lovely platform regardless

I wonder how much being tied to Trump ideologically and supporting him previously is factoring in tbh

• Locked thread