Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
https://twitter.com/daylinleach/status/829387800474767362

Shitgibbon Man is the most lit PA state senator

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

It's just shocking to me that fascists can't understand why the president can't infringe on people's liberties based on religious discrimination

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

"Thanks, Dad"

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Jeb! Repetition posted:

You read Veyne's Did the Greeks Believe in Their Myths?

i cant say absolutely that i havent so if anything im saying sounds like something there, its possible its kicking around unattributed in the back closets of my brain

i can say that i dont remember reading it, and i dont see it on any the shelves where id probably have put it, so i almost certainly havent read it in the past several years

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
i'mwatching frontier and thinking about it would be improved if it was baloogan instead of jason momoa

fknlo
Jul 6, 2009

Fun Shoe
Was at a shooting range/gun shop today to put some rounds down range to prepare for the Trumpocalypse and Fox News was on with the hard hitting segment "are comedians being too mean spirited when it comes to Trump?" Poor little snowflake :qq:

poo poo-gibbon is now something I yell at people while driving, thanks PA state politician!

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Shugojin posted:

that doesn't look like prominent pittsburgh eatery chain primanti bros

That's the Original Oyster House, which is right across Market Square from Primanti Bros.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I can't Believe trump tweeted that letting Christians in under the ban is ok

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib

Shugojin posted:

that doesn't look like prominent pittsburgh eatery chain primanti bros

It's a much better place on the strip, DeLuca's. Every Christmas Eve, we'd go up there, get all our shopping done around 5 AM, stop in at DeLuca's at 6.

Wait, it's Oyster House? Let me look again.

Nitrousoxide
May 30, 2011

do not buy a oneplus phone

euphronius posted:

Btw last night we were wondering why there are still oral arguments

The Supreme Court has held that oral arguments are an essential part of procedural due process

I hth

TBH oral arguments are pretty important when you have a self-represented person since their motions and pleadings are usually so garbo the judge needs to ask them in person to make their case.

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

Jose posted:

americans are terrible christians lol jesus gave out free food to thousands

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Nitrousoxide posted:

TBH oral arguments are pretty important when you have a self-represented person since their motions and pleadings are usually so garbo the judge needs to ask them in person to make their case.

Yeah we talked about that too

Just covering all the bases

Apr 7, 2003

pathetic little tramp posted:

It's a much better place on the strip, DeLuca's. Every Christmas Eve, we'd go up there, get all our shopping done around 5 AM, stop in at DeLuca's at 6.

That isn't Deluca's. That's the Original Oyster House.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Citizen Tayne posted:

That's the Original Oyster House, which is right across Market Square from Primanti Bros.

pathetic little tramp posted:

oh god which one of you do I believe

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

euphronius posted:

It's just shocking to me that fascists can't understand why the president can't infringe on people's liberties based on religious discrimination

i mean if they understood they wouldn't be fascists

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

look mother look at ME MOTHER MOTHER I AM A HOMESTIXK NOW

**methodically removes and eats own clothes*
I donald trump do solenly swear to wage war on:

Brown people
Media people
Nordstrom

Apr 7, 2003

Shugojin posted:

Deluca's has a huge tacky mural on the wall. That isn't Deluca's. I'm the forums Pittsburgh expert, so I'm the guy to listen to.

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib

Shugojin posted:

I think he's right. I think DeLuca's had a red counter, and not nearly as much stuff on the walls. In my Easy D, it's been 14 years since I've been there last.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

meanwhile, in the meth labs of democracy

https://mobile.twitter.com/davidsirota/status/829401329730801673

https://mobile.twitter.com/cj_bamagirl24jb/status/829426600622030848

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

insane mystic hobo jesus was fuckin' radical, i can see why he caught on

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

Citizen Tayne posted:

Deluca's has a huge tacky mural on the wall. That isn't Deluca's. I'm the forums Pittsburgh expert, so I'm the guy to listen to.

Okay

my favorite place to eat in Pittsburgh was a jewish bistro whose name I have forgotten but some friends and I had an extremely excellent brunch there a couple years ago, wherever this mysterious place is

SHVPS4DETH
Mar 19, 2009

seen so much i'm going blind
and i'm brain-dead virtually

Ramrod XTreme

nice

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Shugojin posted:

Citizen Tayne is Tori CMOS, who is basically the King of Pittsberg

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
because #nothingmatters

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I never have time to eat when I'm in Pittsburgh

I usually get a sandwich at sheets

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

has anyone found out what EASY D is yet

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

if nothing mattered they wouldn't be exempt

Apr 7, 2003

Shugojin posted:

Okay

my favorite place to eat in Pittsburgh was a jewish bistro whose name I have forgotten but some friends and I had an extremely excellent brunch there a couple years ago, wherever this mysterious place is

That's the Old Jewish Bistro in Squirrel Hill.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

google tells me the name of the jewish bistro was NU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

like literally, if you have any Pittsberg related items or Pittsberg questions, he's yer guy.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

welp

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Zyla posted:

it's my dick

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

https://twitter.com/RogerJStoneJr/status/829412153731977217

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

Zyla posted:

Ivanka certainly has

Apr 7, 2003

Shugojin posted:

google tells me the name of the jewish bistro was NU

Oh yeah. I remember now.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

One of the great tragedies of modern America is that our Evangelical Christians are so stupid and obstinate that they will never know even half of how bad they owned themselves and due to that they'll continue to talk to themselves and everyone else about how they're the only moral people in the nation and the Jesus of the bible is their best friend, and totally believe it.

It'd be bad if it was a trolly, "ha ha look at everyone getting mad because they really think I believe all this poo poo AND I'm supporting Donald Trump" where they go home at bust a gut at all of us.

I could understand that.

But nope, it's a bunch of dead eyed assholes who really do think there's absolutely no problem with spending 16+ years henpecking everyone for not following their personal bugaboo rules that only they know about (and can be deemed invalid if they happen to apply to someone they like) turning on a dime like some V6 Italian supercar that weighs 50 pounds to support a walking sin machine who literally said "grab em by the pussy" on videotape. And it doesn't make a lick of sense.

I'll have a grand mac

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Zyla posted:

yes and it concerns me that i instantly understood him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Every time I see the words "Roger Stone" I read them in Tim Heidecker's amazing Alex Jones voice.

• Locked thread