Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Schnorkles posted:

its emerson lmao

wwe hall of famer and tv personality donald trump is president

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/KilloughCNN/status/829441593610493952

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
looking forward to selling my home as an outpost from freedom foghters from cascadia wanting to join the fight against the encroaching redhats from the east and south

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
Emerson still is a slight GOP leaning poll guys, at least according to shook 538. It's also a "B" grade poll

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

congrats hardiman

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

WarMECH posted:

oh no are comedians making fun of our commander in tweet too much for him to handle the precious snowflake?

the guy who insults literally everyone who he even remotely has a connection with is upset that people are joking at his expense

i absolutely can not wait until the white house press dinner thing where they roast him for 4 straight hours

heads will roll

i want obama in an old-timey press cap to just start roasting him

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
no take back

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

comingafteryouall posted:

yeah he was honest about all that stuff, but acting like his administration is truthful is real bad. they obviously lie about numbers and poo poo like that all the time.

they just make up facts and figures at this point, figuring that the media won't actually fact check but will get two people one who will say the white house is telling the truth, and one who will say it's a lie

basically the media has turned politics into an endless round of that door puzzle from Labyrinth.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Yossarian-22 posted:

Emerson still is a slight GOP leaning poll guys, at least according to shook 538. It's also a "B" grade poll

it's no easy D

JawKnee
Mar 24, 2007

You'll take the ride to leave this town along that yellow line
So after they drain the swamp

who gets to clean up all the muck?

Rubber Tucky
Oct 14, 2004

Next time I will pay attention while choosing my thread tags.

Quick! Confirm him ASAP!

comingafteryouall
Aug 2, 2011

Yossarian-22 posted:

wow, a whole 2 % less of the population might believe everything the Trump admin says. that magically makes everything better. thanks!

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

Nonsense posted:

loving banks rank the purchases themselves, and squeeze out multiple overdrafts even if you made purchases when funds were present. Obama's new bank rules also made it so banks couldn't make so much free loving money inventing customers and giving employees 50 bucks to create dummy accounts.

Now Congress wants all that shady bullshit back

axeil is masturbating furiously to this post

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

lol why would somebody want to duck out on an appointment for life. people think strange things

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Al! posted:

they just make up facts and figures at this point, figuring that the media won't actually fact check but will get two people one who will say the white house is telling the truth, and one who will say it's a lie

basically the media has turned politics into an endless round of that door puzzle from Labyrinth.

these puzzles suck, i always just ask if im gay and never get a good answer

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
Someone post the handshake gif.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

Yossarian-22 posted:

Nichael posted:

wwe hall of famer and tv personality donald trump is president

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/coreybbennett/status/829367461719924736

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Nonsense posted:

loving banks rank the purchases themselves, and squeeze out multiple overdrafts even if you made purchases when funds were present. Obama's new bank rules also made it so banks couldn't make so much free loving money inventing customers and giving employees 50 bucks to create dummy accounts.

Now Congress wants all that shady bullshit back

In college I ended up with something like $300 in overdraft fees from Comerica because my rent got taken out a week early and I'd made a bunch of small purchases before my next paycheck was deposited. They decided to 'be generous' and refunded me half of that. I closed my account with those fucks the next day after opening up an account with a credit union.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Nonsense posted:

lol why would somebody want to duck out on an appointment for life. people think strange things

why owuld somebody vote for donald truck

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Thoguh posted:

Isn't right wing comedy stuff like Jeff Foxworthy or whatever that racist puppet guy's name is.

There's like "redneck comedy" which is the Foxworthy and Larry the Cable Guy stuff but then there's "rightwing comedy" which is like this branch of people saying "you can't even call someone a human being for wearing pink anymore." Its presented as the opposite of "liberal comedy" like the Daily Show but its universally unfunny and meanspirited.

There's plenty of conservative comedians out there but they mostly don't see their comedy as a political message. If you want to see "rightwing comedy" check out Greg Gutfeld's show on Fox News or any of the Jesse Watters segments on O'Reilly.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/MerriamWebster/status/829442348752834560

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

'
gorsuch weren't you hitler youthing it up real hard

getting mixed signals here

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
Jeb! is a grinder! He eats nails for breakfast!

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

corey bennet is better than corey parker(or whatever that dem name is)

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

comingafteryouall posted:

wow, a whole 2 % less of the population might believe everything the Trump admin says. that magically makes everything better. thanks!

I'm just trying to make death 2% less certain :v:

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

GobiasIndustries posted:

In college I ended up with something like $300 in overdraft fees from Comerica because my rent got taken out a week early and I'd made a bunch of small purchases before my next paycheck was deposited. They decided to 'be generous' and refunded me half of that. I closed my account with those fucks the next day after opening up an account with a credit union.

credit unions are the loving best

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Al! posted:

This movie is terrifying

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Yinlock posted:

'

yeah but in judicial fanfiction it is the judge who gets to be hitler

Serf
May 5, 2011

Yinlock posted:

'

simple: he's looking out for number one

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004

i wonder what its like to finally realize your lifes dream to be a justice on the SCOTUS but it had to be as an appointment of donald loving trump lol

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

STAC Goat posted:

There's like "redneck comedy" which is the Foxworthy and Larry the Cable Guy stuff but then there's "rightwing comedy" which is like this branch of people saying "you can't even call someone a human being for wearing pink anymore." Its presented as the opposite of "liberal comedy" like the Daily Show but its universally unfunny and meanspirited.

There's plenty of conservative comedians out there but they mostly don't see their comedy as a political message. If you want to see "rightwing comedy" check out Greg Gutfeld's show on Fox News or any of the Jesse Watters segments on O'Reilly.

the right doesn't really understand comedy beyond like extremely over-the-line schadenfreude

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Inspector Hound posted:

This movie is terrifying

the worst part is the swamp, stinking forever is like one of my top fears

i was like no no no don't dropdfsdjdlkfjskl

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Did Nordstrom tweet something about TRUMK

or are people still raging at them for dropping Ivanka's slave labor

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

MaxxBot posted:

Jeb! is a grinder! He eats nails for breakfast!

the worst album cover

comingafteryouall
Aug 2, 2011

Yossarian-22 posted:

I'm just trying to make death 2% less certain :v:

just remember, the LA Times poll was right.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Nonsense posted:

Did Nordstrom tweet something about TRUMK

or are people still raging at them for dropping Ivanka's slave labor

trump is raging about nordsrtrom on tweeter

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
When you punch a Nazi, do you ever realize how it hurts them on the inside as they don't feel a part of the group? Do you realize how much psychic trauma they go through when you yell at someone trying to rip up your Green Card and boot you out of the country? Words have meaning.

'It gets lonely': Being conservative on a liberal campus

quote:

We feel hopeless sometimes. People are very quick to yell but not to listen.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Kurtofan posted:

the worst part is the swamp, stinking forever is like one of my top fears

i was like no no no don't dropdfsdjdlkfjskl

Trump will drain the swamp

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

can't wait for gorsuch to strike down trump's overextension of executive power and trump try to fire him

also hoping that i magically strike a oil well that contains finely aged bourbon in the backyard i don't have but hey, might as well wish

• Locked thread