Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
doctor iono
May 19, 2005

I LARVA YOU

kopasetic posted:

It's an appointee. Looking like it's going to be this guy: http://www.politico.com/story/2017/02/alabama-senate-session-bentley-234782

Some gently caress named "Big Luther."

that nickname really drops the lede that his loving name is LUTHER STRANGE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
if you liked Bull Connor, get ready for Big Luther

doctor iono
May 19, 2005

I LARVA YOU
"big luther" strange

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Al! posted:

and this helldump cspam is what goon pol meets are really like

btw if anyone has access to this video of two worlds self-owning by filming a goonmeet i will probably s ur d

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Montasque posted:

This is what /pol/ posters actually look like.

Notice the jug of milk?

its cum

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I need to read PYF more

Senf
Nov 12, 2006

https://twitter.com/sen_joemanchin/status/829030774355685377

But he's okay with Sessions :what:

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
jefferson beauregard "let's drop this lynching case against the KKK" sessions the third is now the united states attorney general

sincx
Jul 13, 2012

furiously masturbating to anime titties
Why was the vote 52-47? I assume Sessions abstained from voting for himself. Does that mean there's a traitorous Dem?

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

doctor iono posted:

"big luther" strange

big strange luther yankovic

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Montasque posted:

This is what /pol/ posters actually look like.

Notice the jug of milk?

dude takes GOMAD seriously

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

jefferson beauregard "let's drop this lynching case against the KKK" sessions the third is now the united states attorney general

bye bye legal weed

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

rofl lol haha

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral

sincx posted:

Why was the vote 52-47? I assume Sessions abstained from voting for himself. Does that mean there's a traitorous Dem?
Manchin. It's always Manchin.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

sincx posted:

Manchin of course

change my name
Aug 27, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 18 minutes!
https://twitter.com/AriBerman/status/829487313822560257

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

lol remember when there were like a dozen Manchins on the Dem side? haha good times

the black husserl
Feb 25, 2005

steve bannon is going to kill us all

quote:

“This is the fourth great crisis in American history,” Bannon told an audience at the Liberty Restoration Foundation, a conservative nonprofit, in 2011. “We had the Revolution. We had the Civil War. We had the Great Depression and World War II. This is the great Fourth Turning in American history, and we’re going to be one thing on the other side.”

quote:

The “Judeo-Christian West is collapsing,” he went on. “It’s imploding. And it’s imploding on our watch. And the blowback of that is going to be tremendous.”

quote:

“You have an expansionist Islam and you have an expansionist China,” he said during a 2016 radio appearance. “They are motivated. They’re arrogant. They’re on the march. And they think the Judeo-Christian West is on the retreat.”

“Against radical Islam, we’re in a 100-year war,” he told Political Vindication Radio in 2011.

“We’re going to war in the South China Seas in the next five to 10 years, aren’t we?” Bannon asked during a 2016 interview with Reagan biographer Lee Edwards.

“We are in an outright war against jihadist Islamic fascism,” he said in a speech to a Vatican conference in 2014. “And this war is, I think, metastasizing far quicker than governments can handle it.”

quote:

“There’s clearly a fifth column here in the United States,” Bannon warned in July 2016. “There’s rot at the center of the Judeo-Christian West,” he said in November 2015. “Secularism has sapped the strength of the Judeo-Christian West to defend its ideals,” he argued at the Vatican conference. The “aristocratic Washington class” and the media, he has claimed, are in league with the entire religion of Islam and an expansionist China to undermine Judeo-Christian America.

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
Man I hope weed doesn't get super illegal

HorseRenoir
Dec 25, 2011

Pillbug
I wish that the corpse of Robert Byrd would rise from the grave and strangle Joe Manchin to death

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
west virginia fuckin sucks

sincx
Jul 13, 2012

furiously masturbating to anime titties

Apraxin posted:

Manchin. It's always Manchin.

Fucker.

I'll give $100 to the most credible primary challenger against him in 2018. :toxx:

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Consummate Professional posted:

Man I hope weed doesn't get super illegal

https://mobile.twitter.com/thejewishright/status/829486703681339395

Shark Sandwich
Sep 6, 2010

by R. Guyovich
Jefferson Beauregard Sessions III definitely enjoys the notion of his wife having intercourse with a POC

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

sincx posted:

Fucker.

I'll give $100 to the most credible primary challenger against him in 2018. :toxx:

good luck because big coal is giving him tens of millions just to be sure

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

is this the most fun urban inner-city redevelopment appreciation month or what

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

west virginia thinks that "i hate black people" is a much better explanation for something than "i hate kids"

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

he convicted those kkk guys, but boy did he not enjoy it lmao yaasss clearly the guy is racist no wonder the entire country voted for Trump

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Any opinions on that guy about the GOP shooting down a Dem bill that would label the Jews as the primary victims of the holocaust?

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I wonder is bannon even bothers saying "judeo-" anymore

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
jefferson beauregard sessions the third, united states attorney general, is going to prosecute these violent "rappists," or rap artists, to the fullest extent of the law

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
http://i.imgur.com/jgcPyVM.gifv

it's like art or something

hallebarrysoetoro
Jun 14, 2003

euphronius posted:

I wonder is bannon even bothers saying "judeo-" anymore

judeo-genocide

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
Congratulations America, you're literally been brought back a hundred years in the civilization scale. Holy gently caress are you guys loving screwed.

Like, say what you will about Iran and Saudi Arabia but at least those fundamentalist states still allow abortions. So have fun with a new generation of black market doctors.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Loretta Lynch succeeded by Lord Lettum Lynch

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Breitbart on Nordstrom

quote:

Andrea Lafferty, a conservative leader who is also the president of the group Women for a Great America, told Breitbart News she is done with Nordstrom’s too.

“Nordstrom’s needs to figure out that their demographic is Christian women not snotty hoodlums wearing masks,” Lafferty said.

Lynda DiPasquale, a New Jersey Nordstrom’s shopper, cut up her card over this.

“I just cut up my Nordstrom platinum card as I refuse to waste thousands of dollars to support a company that mixes their politics with my fine shopping experience,” DiPasquale said in an email. “On the bright side…my husband will be THRILLED.”

Lee O’Connor, another woman who used to shop at Nordstrom’s, won’t anymore.

“Store credit cards are an unnecessary nuisance, so I don’t have a Nordstrom’s card to shred,” she said in an email. “But I won’t be spending any of my hard-earned dollars at Nordstrom’s or any other store that caves to pressure from the Left to stop carrying the beautiful and affordable items in the Ivanka Trump Collection.”

So is Kelley Pinzon, another previously loyal Nordstrom’s shopper.

“After 28 years of customer loyalty, I will shred my Nordstrom card by the end of the week if y’all do not start selling Ivanka Trump products again,” Pinzon said in an email. “Please stop selling political messages and sell merchandise. I want to see Ivanka’s line restored.”

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

the culture war was won, like ww2 absolute victory won, but somehow they're going to re-litigate it.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Al-Saqr posted:

Congratulations America, you're literally been brought back a hundred years in the civilization scale. Holy gently caress are you guys loving screwed.

hail gay satan

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
west virginia is a weird loving state where the liberal/conservative flip of the parties never happened.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Breitbart on Nordstrom

Where the gently caress are you gonna WASPs? Dillard's :grin:

• Locked thread