Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!
Somebody call for an ant?

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

John Marshall has made his decision, now let him enforce it.

Really an apt comparison. Its like Trump looked at Jackson as a model and said, "you know I bet I can be a worse president than this guy"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Steves Asleep
Jun 5, 2005

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

"mister president, are you certain you wish to launch?"
"yeah these are very nasty people, bad people. very bad."
"very well mister president. in your nuclear control case is an envelope. you just need to break the seal and input the 16-digit alphanumeric access code for final launch authority."
*sweats profusely, squinting as the word-noise shapes and numbers dance around on the slip of paper in front of him.*

That did me a lol

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
trump stop posting news articles i want some more easy D lollage

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Imagine if Twitter went bankrupt and had to shutter their doors. Trunk would nuke America and say a brown guy did it

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
Trump is going to make it treason if you don't buy Ivanka's third world made poo poo.

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!
http://www.politico.com/story/2017/02/trump-foreign-leaders-phone-calls-234770

Politico posted:

While the Hollande call Jan. 28 did touch on pressing matters between the two countries — namely the fight against the Islamic State — Trump also used the exchange to vent about his personal fixations, including his belief that the United States is being taken advantage of by China and international bodies like NATO, the official said.

At one point, Trump declared that the French can continue protecting NATO, but that the U.S. “wants our money back,” the official said, adding that Trump seemed to be “obsessing over money.”

The aide also did not elaborate on why Trump brought up the topic of China with the French president.

Trump also defended himself at the National Prayer Breakfast last week, telling the crowd, “When you hear about the tough phone calls I’m having, don’t worry about it. Just don’t worry about it.

He's going to bring us The Best Deals, guys!

Tumble fucked around with this message at 01:55 on Feb 9, 2017

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
*leans back in chair* President Donald Trump...
Hmmmm... *kicks up feet* Donald Trump, professional rich guy, the President?
*sips vodka gimlet* Haha! It's funny because it's true!

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
Lol that we elected a retarded idiot who likes to ramble about himself and whatever he saw on Fox news last night and now the other world leaders have to talk to him

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Dial-a-Dog posted:

Lol that we elected a retarded idiot who likes to ramble about himself and whatever he saw on Fox news last night and now the other world leaders have to talk to him

it's like when the boss hires their retarded cousin to come be in some important role and everyone has to work with them and it's horrible because wtf can you do

you can lol is what you can do

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
The isolationism he's after will come naturally. Who wants to listen to that garbage on the phone?

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/steve-bannon-apocalypse_us_5898f02ee4b040613138a951

Bannon is a loving nut, news at eleven

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
[quote="]Steve Bannon Believes The Apocalypse Is Coming And War Is Inevitable[/quote"]

A large part of their base believes the same.

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost

TotalLossBrain posted:

A large part of their base believes the same.

The jokes going to be on everyone else when the apocalypse does come.

LOL

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sx7IXk_P8C8

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Can't be a prepper without preparing for something

Lacey
Jul 10, 2001

Guess where this lollipop's going?

Dial-a-Dog posted:

lol that his entire campaign was bragging + racism

and it worked

TheSpamalope
Dec 30, 2008

by sebmojo
Lipstick Apathy
Donald Trump is the president of the United States of Amerikkka,

Lacey
Jul 10, 2001

Guess where this lollipop's going?

Son of Rodney posted:

Can't be a prepper without preparing for something

Sunk cost, man. I don't want the world to not end and then I look like a chump.

Tinestram
Jan 13, 2006

Excalibur? More like "Needle"

Grimey Drawer

Methanar posted:

LOL

the man who is convinced he will die tomorrow will surely find a way

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

I'm very glad that I voted comedy option and now get 4 years of constant lols.

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

"mister president, are you certain you wish to launch?"
"yeah these are very nasty people, bad people. very bad."
"very well mister president. in your nuclear control case is an envelope. you just need to break the seal and input the 16-digit alphanumeric access code for final launch authority."
*sweats profusely, squinting as the word-noise shapes and numbers dance around on the slip of paper in front of him.*

holy loving poo poo lol

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

Exceptional Transperson posted:

I'm very glad that I voted comedy option and now get 4 years of constant lols.

hamtaro
Oct 7, 2008

“I wake up some mornings and it seems like the campaign was a dream and I wake up other mornings and thinking I might be living through some alternate reality now,” the former Democratic vice presidential candidate said during an appearance on MSNBC’s “Hardball.”

Even career politicians are derealizing over Trump lol

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
lol another trumper made up a terrorist attack. this time it was spicer, mentioning an unspecified attack in atlanta three separate times.

i live in atlanta the last terrorist attack was a 1996 olympics bombing perpetrated by eric rudolph. he happened to be a rightwing terrorist from florida though.

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.
Every time I see a trump tweet I cartoonishly smooch my fingertips as I say "mama Mia! Thatsa spicy tweetball!"

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
Holy fuckin lol, now he's claiming he wanted to hold off his Muslim ban for a month but was strong armed into going thru with it by unnamed individuals

I'm gonna run out of lols soon yall, what kind of diet do I need to ensure my body is capable of producing enough lols to last me through the next 8 years? Is that vitamin d? Or riboflavin?

Obligatory fake news source http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/08/politics/donald-trump-travel-ban-delay/

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
Lol at Trump pretending the immediate enactment was someone else's idea, and lol at it being readily apparent he has no idea what the process is for entering the US if you're not from here

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

Methanar posted:

LOL

Remember that whole "save the rainforest" thing back in the 90s? Since then, ppl have burnt/clear-cut enough rainforest to equal the area of Washington state, and the rate is increasing significantly to keep up with Chinese demand for beef + soy. It's a p. ironic thing that everyone praises the middle class, but it's the demands/consumption of the middle class that's gonna kill us all.

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

Ork of Fiction posted:

Remember that whole "save the rainforest" thing back in the 90s? Since then, ppl have burnt/clear-cut enough rainforest to equal the area of Washington state, and the rate is increasing significantly to keep up with Chinese demand for beef + soy. It's a p. ironic thing that everyone praises the middle class, but it's the demands/consumption of the middle class that's gonna kill us all.

Right but it's those greedy lower class moochers fault cuz they're the ones cutting down the trees just to get a little money from the middle class, goddamn parasites

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

Cursed Lumberjack posted:

Right but it's those greedy lower class moochers fault cuz they're the ones cutting down the trees just to get a little money from the middle class, goddamn parasites

This is why only rich ppl are going to be allowed in the Ark. :hai:

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

Ork of Fiction posted:

This is why only rich ppl are going to be allowed in the Ark. :hai:

How rich we talking

Asking for a friend

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
lol

https://twitter.com/missmayn/status/829590447467032577?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

drat, this Bannon guy actually looks pretty good to me.

1000 Sweaty Rikers
Oct 13, 2005

lol these bastards are gonna get us all killed

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

hilarious if it were true. at worst, I chuckled!

1000 Sweaty Rikers
Oct 13, 2005

just pretend I posted all of John Galt's speech here and replaced every word with 'lol'

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

I'm still just stunned that Trump managed to get into an argument with the Australian PM. There's probably no one on the planet more willing to be patient with him, but still here we are.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
Lol theyre not even letting trump talk on the phone anymore to foreign leaders apparently he wrote a letter to chinese leader xi wishing happy chinese new year (belated now). trumps first contact with china since becoming president.

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

A world war is inevitable, so let's provoke one! I like the way this Bannon character thinks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

quote:

Strauss and Howe postulate that during this Fourth Turning crisis, an unexpected leader will emerge from an older generation to lead the nation, and what they call the “Hero” generation (in this case, millennials), to a new order.