Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PhantomOfTheCopier
Aug 13, 2008

Pikabooze!
Are we truly only five weeks away from the next installment of Casca Rape Visualization? Will they first stumble on the moment when Guts lost his inner beast and decide that he's the enemy?

Schierke has already caught a glimpse of what Guts has faced, but even she may not have guessed how close to the Godhand he has been. Given a full view of reality, will Farnese even survive? In her mind, Guts has been a miracle worker fighting evil spirits, but what Griffith did to Casca was in spite of Guts, so I could see Farnese coming out of this blaming Guts for everything.

In reality, Griffith is only responsible for... not cutting his hair often enough. This is clearly all the fault of Corkus, he started it. :colbert:

So, will this get darker, or are we gonna see fuzzy bunny Guts-Casca orgone rainbows sweep back the darkness?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Law Cheetah
Mar 3, 2012
imo the follower girls are just gonna come out of it more in love with Guts than ever. he hurts so much... so much pain... i can heal him...

i have NO guesses as to what a healed casca might be like

Metal Pink Babble
Mar 31, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

PhantomOfTheCopier posted:

In reality, Griffith is only responsible for... not cutting his hair often enough. This is clearly all the fault of Corkus, he started it. :colbert:

So, will this get darker, or are we gonna see fuzzy bunny Guts-Casca orgone rainbows sweep back the darkness?

In this world, when a monthly installment of Berserk is skipped, Guts gets a single gray hair.

Metal Pink Babble
Mar 31, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Law Cheetah posted:

imo the follower girls are just gonna come out of it more in love with Guts than ever. he hurts so much... so much pain... i can heal him...

i have NO guesses as to what a healed casca might be like

probably still a real tsundere bitch, iirc :smugdog::pipe:

Law Cheetah
Mar 3, 2012
stop posting so gayly

The Crotch
Oct 16, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Metal Pink Babble posted:

January 23rd, Casca is going to overcome an 18 year old trauma so catsup before then!
It's gonna take ten months.

Bloodyshinta1
Aug 6, 2010
Does gutts have autism? are big swords his trains?

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I won this avatar on a technicality this thick.
I've been re-reading this series and I've got to say that chapter 117 is still my favorite chapter.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Guess what's coming back!

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2017/01/26-1/berserk-tv-anime-2nd-season-officially-set-for-april-2017

https://twitter.com/berserk_anime/status/824792834297323521

Who's ready for round 2 of this poo poo?

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

My gifs folder is ready

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
wowow

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Fingers crossed that the manga's going to bust out another run to accompany this.

bman in 2288
Apr 21, 2010
Why another season? Is it easier to play idolmaster when working on anime?

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Well at least we will get another dope Hirasawa song out of it. Maybe.

Metal Pink Babble
Mar 31, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
My uncle at Young Animal Weekly lied to me... better luck next month.

Awesome Welles posted:

Well at least we will get another dope Hirasawa song out of it. Maybe.

Why wait?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpXu-Ml2ihE

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

ARRRGH! Get that wallet out!
Everybody: Lowtax in a Pickle!
Pickle! Pickle! Pickle! Pickle!

Dinosaur Gum

Ah man, I thought there was going to be a black swordsman arc of films too? drat it.

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

You have been a most worthy adversary, but in every game, there are winners and there are losers. And as you know, in this game, losers get robotizicized!

Metal Pink Babble posted:

My uncle at Young Animal Weekly lied to me... better luck next month.

Why wait?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpXu-Ml2ihE
Man that intro is ear rape

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Season 2 key visual. Premieres April.

Embrace the pain I guess.

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

We all asked for a non-Golden Age Berserk anime and the monkey's paw is flipping us the goddamn bird.

Deified Data
Nov 3, 2015

Fun Shoe
I can't believe I'm gonna watch it all again.

Metal Pink Babble
Mar 31, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Relin posted:

Man that intro is ear rape

a tiny man on a tiny bicycle told me to spare your spawnors mine wakizashi and harsh dialogue. who havve you spared today, fartthrust locomotor with bad eq?

my birthday is next friday/ kinyoubi, staffers of miura kentarou: gently caress a second anime season, idol game, writers' block, gamecon, or yakuza loanshark. please updating!

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Awesome Welles posted:

Season 2 key visual. Premieres April.

Embrace the pain I guess.

Cute Pucks.

Shame about literally everything else.

Bloodyshinta1
Aug 6, 2010
who the gently caress is that supposed to be

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Deified Data posted:

I can't believe I'm gonna watch it all again.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

I can believe I'm not going to watch it again

I Love Annie May
Oct 10, 2012

Deified Data posted:

I can't believe I'm gonna see Casca healed in my lifetime.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

I want to believe we're getting more Hirasawa but I won't until it's confirmed.

Hey Chief
Feb 21, 2013

Well i'll be watching this like the dumb animal i am. First one did have good... scenes... at times.

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

Dinosaur Gum
When is that Musou game going to hit steam already? :mad: At least let me have that while I occasionally watch this train-wreck continue.

wielder
Feb 16, 2008

"You had best not do that, Avatar!"

Sakurazuka posted:

I can believe I'm not going to watch it again

MechanicalTomPetty
Oct 30, 2011

Runnin' down a dream
That never would come to me

Crabtree posted:

When is that Musou game going to hit steam already? :mad: At least let me have that while I occasionally watch this train-wreck continue.

Febuary 21st according to Wikipedia and it's been out in Japan for awhile now.

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

Dinosaur Gum

MechanicalTomPetty posted:

Febuary 21st according to Wikipedia and it's been out in Japan for awhile now.

I meant hurry up and put it on steam like they said they would -- and its here!

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon

WOWOW

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2017/02/11/magazine-spread-looks-ahead-to-new-season-of-berserk-anime

Latest issue of Young Animal has a peek at rough story boards for the next chapter.

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

Dinosaur Gum
The gently caress is that broken doll thing? Oh god, please don't tell me these morons are going to put their own poo poo right around when they're bringing in the Berserk Armor!?

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

Crabtree posted:

The gently caress is that broken doll thing?

Josuke Higashikata posted:

rough story boards for the next chapter.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

https://myanimelist.net/news/49730141

"and inserted song performer Susumu Hirasawa will attend."

:vince:

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Can't wait to hear yet another completely out of place ending song to skip over to get to the next episode preview

Metal Pink Babble
Mar 31, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Awesome Welles posted:

Can't wait to hear yet another completely out of place ending song to skip over to get to the next episode preview

I've spended my grass, so where's my grass, you're walking fast...you're fading.

I've waiting so wrong for the next exciting instarment of Miura-sempai's three-part flashback, shining right on things happened and that giddy feel psilocybin gives me. Casca will be good as new and with a surfers' tan by the end of summer. Ojichan told me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RD69bDveE0M

If you know Jim Sterling, you know which bit he'll choose to show off, so it's 5 minutes in for him.

The way he cuts Mr R. Horses head off is actually pretty cool, a good adaptation of the sequence from the manga.

Josuke Higashikata fucked around with this message at 18:05 on Feb 21, 2017