Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

"Let me explain to you the virtues of the White Race."

E:

Is she a furry for Trump? I just don't get it anymore man, I dont get it.

Montasque has issued a correction as of 01:46 on Feb 9, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

I'd bang the gently caress out of that furry if I wasn't scared of women.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

Kilmers Elbow posted:

I'd bang the gently caress out of that furry if I wasn't scared of women.

Too young for me, but she's cute if you're into that "will make your life a living hell with my boarder line personality disorder" look.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Montasque posted:

Too young for me, but she's cute if you're into that "will make your life a living hell with my boarder line personality disorder" look.

yeah same.

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
Looks like a weeaboo chick. For some reason people who watch anime a lot tend to turn into weird fash dipshits.

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

SunAndSpring posted:

Looks like a weeaboo chick. For some reason people who watch anime a lot tend to turn into weird fash dipshits.

Also, for all the guys saying you would bang her: my idiot friends have almost exclusively dated weeb chicks and let me tell you, even separated by two degrees it is Hell, like, I barely hang with them and I can see the total emotional Hell that it is, because all of them are bugfuck crazy.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
:whitewater:

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

SunAndSpring posted:

The anime is an outgrowth of the fascism. It's easy for them to imagine that the girls are all white, and the most popular animes for mass consumption are always high school harem shows where a bunch of girls dote on some nerd - but no sex happens. So it's simultaneously appealing to their sense of entitlement, without being sexually threatening because they've never hosed.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
ok whats the deal Al! ?

Is it anime or weeaboos or saying you would have intercourse in a vulgar manner with a lady?

just asking here other than

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Bud K ninja sword posted:

ok whats the deal Al! ?

Is it anime or weeaboos or saying you would have intercourse in a vulgar manner with a lady?

just asking here other than

its perfectly normal (???????????!??) to want to gently caress a cute girl in a bear costume but i draw the line at bitches be crazy

well and dapper swindler is hapless and is going to step on a much bigger rake eventually so im not gonna bother

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Al! posted:

its perfectly normal (???????????!??) to want to gently caress a cute girl in a bear costume but i draw the line at bitches be crazy

buuuuut some can be? just like dudes can be slavering psycho morons? a bit much to gather from a photo sure.

but she is in a bear costume and surrounded by no doubt the epitome of sophisticated company.
does draw some questions.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
and in the resident ladies opinion, she seems to have a rather captive audience. not to fault her that but that is also a kind of a weird :redflag: type

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
goon.txt

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

its a fine distinction but if u meditate on the posts i punished vs the ones i didnt u will understand grasshopper. Dont worry if u cross the line i have a way of lettin u kno :q:

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

:chome:

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Al! posted:

its a fine distinction but if u meditate on the posts i punished vs the ones i didnt u will understand grasshopper. Dont worry if u cross the line i have a way of lettin u kno :q:

im unacquainted with these weird rules, just was asking questions

baloogan is a poop.

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:
look if we keep stopping to play weeaboo we'll never get any work done

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

:yikes:

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

The #1 Threat to Ba Sing Se

Grimey Drawer
goons gonna goon

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

your honor,

a poop.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
still a poop.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

http://i.imgur.com/7SxZjg6.gifv

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

That's a professional.

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

I found out who the cute furry is but never mind that look at this

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

that's a sentient toe

Panzeh
Nov 27, 2006

"..The high ground"
40k is literally nazi fanfiction and it's no surprise that real life nazis would be into it since it 100% validates them.

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Kilmers Elbow posted:

I found out who the cute furry is but never mind that look at this

That avatar of Kek can unhinge their jaw and swallow an entire person whole.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Montasque posted:

"lol"

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Having sex with a fascist is providing comfort to the enemy.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
i had no clue my ex posted here

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Fashy boys get about "Caucasian maidens" the same way that hoteps get about their "nubian queens" and if you're willing to play them for suckers or you've got self esteem that low its a good gray train for as long as you can tolerate it.

Mordekai
Sep 6, 2006

Salt in the wound eases the soul.

Kilmers Elbow posted:

I'm the gallon of milk.

That is from one guy constantly drinking milk and chanting down with the vegan agenda. He is really off the deep end.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8A2tHPKuC0

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sick brunch kills
Nov 18, 2016

Brunch DJ goin' hard as fuck

This avatar brought to you by the Lowtax Needs a New Spine Fund
Oh cool, I haven't checked this thread in a while looks like there's a couple new pages of po-

:yikes: