Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Toshimo
Aug 23, 2012

He's outta line...

But he's right!

madcow posted:

We knew it would happen, but a sad day for ole Ben Grimm nonetheless:

https://forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/312157/test-center-preliminary-patch-notes-2-8

Anyone have a TC client and confirm that Urus are for sale and at what price?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Story mission XP nerf for level 60s - because I guess people were gaining orbs too quickly in the system that will already take thousands of hours to soft-cap.

cl_gibcount 9999
Aug 15, 2002

madcow posted:

no listed change for the dad spin though, which is just as strong as suzie

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

madcow posted:

https://forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/312157/test-center-preliminary-patch-notes-2-8

Now nerf Ms Marvel and Mr Fantastic

Mr. Whale
Apr 9, 2009

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK posted:

Umm, mods?

Grinning Goblin
Oct 11, 2004

Mr. Whale posted:

Umm, mods?

It is always ok to nerf nazis.

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

cl_gibcount 9999 posted:

People would have to play dad for them to notice

AzraelNewtype
Nov 9, 2004

「ブレストバーン!!」

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK posted:

They are nerfing Carol. It's right there in the link you quoted.

cl_gibcount 9999
Aug 15, 2002

Lux Aeterna posted:

People would have to play dad for them to notice

I meant that dad spin that Thing has, same as let's roll suzie (just without the shield part)

but yeah no one plays actual Dad so hell I'll take it

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

u deserve diploma for sublime comedy expertise

Grinning Goblin posted:

It is always ok to nerf nazis.

Captain America agrees

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Those are terrible colors Sue what are you doing?

Hesiod
Apr 17, 2003

Is there a trick to getting groups to do Ultron? 2-3 drops from him are my BIS and it seems I queue forever and never pop.

:edit: Nm, just found out you can grind him in terminals

Hesiod fucked around with this message at 04:00 on Feb 9, 2017

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Aphrodite posted:

Those are terrible colors Sue what are you doing?
Well she's obviously the bad guy because she's wearing purple and green.

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

Chernobyl Peace Prize posted:

Yeah if you do:

You do 1MM+ Bruts every 2-3 seconds and put down enough constant fire that you're always hitting and proccing something. And I could probably throw better artifacts on there too.

What medallion does this use? If you're stacking brut why not Anti-Metal

Baba Yaga Fanboy
May 18, 2011

Is there a good guide for what to do at sixty? Even though I've played this game a bunch, I feel sort of lost and confused a lot of the time, and that's double now that I've got a character at max level.

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

Baba Yaga Fanboy posted:

Is there a good guide for what to do at sixty? Even though I've played this game a bunch, I feel sort of lost and confused a lot of the time, and that's double now that I've got a character at max level.

Whichever of Hightown/Midtown/Industry drops what you need, second to whichever is in an event rotation

Once you get geared you want the cosmic versions of those as well (takes a LOT of gear)

Unlock and do the Hammer Bay dailies

Get carried in a raid when you can (not so much these days)

Baba Yaga Fanboy
May 18, 2011

Adult Sword Owner posted:

Whichever of Hightown/Midtown/Industry drops what you need, second to whichever is in an event rotation

Once you get geared you want the cosmic versions of those as well (takes a LOT of gear)

Unlock and do the Hammer Bay dailies

Get carried in a raid when you can (not so much these days)

Cool, thanks! I mostly like running around Midtown anyway, so this sounds fine with me :D

Lozareth
Jun 11, 2006

The proc fireball damage on the Book of Eidon is broken and bonkers atm and is scaling with your damage stats. Use it while it's good!

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

cl_gibcount 9999 posted:

C’mere, Pal Talent - removed cooldown reduction, damage bonus reduced to 100%.

Half damage and can't use it as often

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text
Vendor uru's on tc cost 37500 for the level 25 ones and 110000 for 50

Toshimo
Aug 23, 2012

He's outta line...

But he's right!

Jusupov posted:

Vendor uru's on tc cost 37500 for the level 25 ones and 110000 for 50

I can live with that.

AzraelNewtype
Nov 9, 2004

「ブレストバーン!!」
Hooray, there's officially no reason to keep unbound urus for a rainy day then. That's a pittance for on-demand purchase.

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010

Jusupov posted:

New flourish reward coming with the next mystic mayhem at the end of the month, need to do mystic mystery 6 - 10 for it

Do I have to do mystery 1-5 first? And if so what are those?

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

Holyshoot posted:

Do I have to do mystery 1-5 first? And if so what are those?

You shouldn't have to, at least according to the dev post

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
Oh man it's going to be YELLOW WEEK again.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

WOOHOO!!!

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010
can someone post a fun ghost rider spec? I don't want to think.

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text
When do we get playable Legion?

Chernobyl Peace Prize
May 7, 2007

Or later, later's fine.
But now would be good.

Jusupov posted:

When do we get playable Legion?
Knowing how these things go, developers for Gaz acknowledging him would get them fired, while Future Fight probably has him out with 3 costumes already

Grinning Goblin
Oct 11, 2004

Legion is a mutant though.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Yeah no mutants allowed bros. don't run the risk of ban or shutting the game down. His name is L*g**n.

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

Yeah no mutants allowed bros. don't run the risk of ban or shutting the game down. His name is L*g**n.

Dosvidanya
May 28, 2004

I don't advertise for free ;-*
Scarlet Witch and Angela's primary resources no longer reduce in cost with Cost Reduction affixes, and instead, their Signature powers are reduced in cooldown based on the amount of Reduction, up to 50% (identical in mechanics to Vision). It was clear these two have mechanics that spiral a bit out of control when their costs get excessively reduced, and this serves as a potent way for both heroes to get excellent use out of the stat.

huh looks like the fun was hunted down and shot behind the barn

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

madcow posted:

Glad I got him through the C-Trial Monday. Madam only got her shield dude up once, and Skull got his twice, but died immediatly after I dropped the second one. I totally rolled them.

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011

Kheldarn posted:

Glad I got him through the C-Trial Monday. Madam only got her shield dude up once, and Skull got his twice, but died immediatly after I dropped the second one. I totally rolled them.

The C-trial can be done by any character with a decent build and level 60 equipment in every slot. I doubt post-nerf Thing is gonna do worse than someone like X-23 or Taskmaster.

Kokoro Wish
Jul 23, 2007

Post? What post? Oh wow.
I had nothing to do with THAT.
Well, Ichor Angela seems stupid powerful and I'm guessing this is how most play her. Just breezed her through the Cosmic Trial.

Chernobyl Peace Prize
May 7, 2007

Or later, later's fine.
But now would be good.

Cease to Hope posted:

The C-trial can be done by any character with a decent build and level 60 equipment in every slot. I doubt post-nerf Thing is gonna do worse than someone like X-23 or Taskmaster.
After playing a bunch of different people the last two weeks, GOD Taskmaster's damage is lovely. Enough raw +stats to overcome his dumb scaling (>200%), ton of CDR/BDR, and his Tornado Kicks' guaranteed Brutals hit weaker than Magneto's filler.

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011

Chernobyl Peace Prize posted:

After playing a bunch of different people the last two weeks, GOD Taskmaster's damage is lovely. Enough raw +stats to overcome his dumb scaling (>200%), ton of CDR/BDR, and his Tornado Kicks' guaranteed Brutals hit weaker than Magneto's filler.

The sad thing is that TM is fine for leveling and his kit's design is fine, all he needs is actual damage at 60.

Chernobyl Peace Prize
May 7, 2007

Or later, later's fine.
But now would be good.

Cease to Hope posted:

The sad thing is that TM is fine for leveling and his kit's design is fine, all he needs is actual damage at 60.
Yeah exactly, I was tricked by the fact that he's decently fun to level and actually has a few materially different talent builds that more or less use the same gear anyway (on account of the dumb all-stat scaling), but then you get to 60 and it's like someone forgot a 0 somewhere.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AzraelNewtype
Nov 9, 2004

「ブレストバーン!!」

Angela's time came down 10s since I made this, dropping the mean (red circle) a bit. Taskmaster is the outlier circle. He's not even close to the pack.

So, obviously, gaz is hitting a Mr. F power that won't cripple his build, and doing nothing for the taxman.