Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Rand alPaul posted:

Yeah her story reeked of bullshit. Owns 5 businesses and can't pay for her own healthcare, let alone her employees.

Then Ted got up and told the whopper about the guy wanting to hire "dozens more" people but instead is sticking at 49 employees because of healthcare.

i dont doubt that guy exists because there are a million business owners that actually loving suck at running a business

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
free powerball tickets! destroy the oppressive lottery system!

BUTTIGIEG

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
iButtGeg

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

buttgieg

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
Peter and the Buttgigs - Butts are for sitting in Chairs, DNC Chair especially

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
:lol: the only Democrat to vote for Jeff Sessions is the father of the EpiPen CEO.

Playstation 4
Apr 25, 2014
Unlockable Ben
Primary his worthless rear end.

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

Playstation 4 posted:

Primary his worthless rear end.

good luck primarying loving manchin

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

Yeah that whole institute is full of satanists imo. gently caress those filth who pretend to be of the Church.

Playstation 4
Apr 25, 2014
Unlockable Ben

Concerned Citizen posted:

good luck primarying loving manchin

Nothing good was ever easy.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

logikv9 posted:

free powerball

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Playstation 4 posted:

Nothing good was ever easy.

CC before the election: Clinton will win, yea she's highly disliked, but she is going to blow trump out of the water!

CC after the election: good luck doing anything guys, it's impossible for Dems to win again

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

logikv9 posted:

destroy the oppressive BUTT

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Tight Booty Shorts posted:

CC before the election: Clinton will win, yea she's highly disliked, but she is going to blow trump out of the water!

CC after the election: good luck doing anything guys, it's impossible for Dems to win again

It's the bad dem nature to explain away the failure of Hillary and also give into defeatist thinking.

It why they should be ignored since their predictions are constantly wrong and their defeatist thinking/obsession with failed 3rd Way Centrism doesn't help anything.

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

Thank god the democratic yes men of D&D are no longer here

Comrade Cheggorsky
Aug 20, 2011

Dont worry, clinton is more popular when she is in office

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Woof Blitzer posted:

The US Pol meltdown by Hill Folk was hilarious

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
Arzy much? :smuggo:

WhiskeyJuvenile
Feb 15, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
$15/hr. is actually way bad

it's too low

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/ggreenwald/status/829682116749324288

This Greenwald article is a real scorcher!!

Serf
May 5, 2011

the minimum wage needs to be at minimum (ha) doubled, and probably pushed even higher than that

people can't pay their drat bills. how can you continue to extract wealth from people who have nothing left to give. like at some point the system will break down

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

I look forward to him 69ing with Tucker Carlson about it in the most leftist way possible

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Perez is such a lame wet blanket technocrat, the sort of weak leader that bad dems are drawn to.

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

i am an optimist, that doesn't mean i'm an idiot. manchin is not even remotely vulnerable for a primary. he's a good fit for his electorate

LinYutang
Oct 12, 2016

NEOLIBERAL SHITPOSTER

:siren:
VOTE BLUE NO MATTER WHO!!!
I remember I pleaded with Internet Hillary Warriors in Oct/Nov to volunteer and get out the vote for her and basically all of them were like "eh I'm kind of busy" and just kept spamming facebook with Guardian thinkpieces

me and my friends (bernie supporters) were the only people I knew who actually canvassed for her lmao

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

LinYutang posted:

I remember I pleaded with Internet Hillary Warriors in Oct/Nov to volunteer and get out the vote for her and basically all of them were like "eh I'm kind of busy" and just kept spamming facebook with Guardian thinkpieces

me and my friends (bernie supporters) were the only people I knew who actually canvassed for her lmao

wow, i can't believe only bernie supporters canvassed for hillary

LinYutang
Oct 12, 2016

NEOLIBERAL SHITPOSTER

VOTE BLUE NO MATTER WHO!!!

Woof Blitzer posted:

These are the people who always Do The Least I'm finding

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Is there, like, any chance at all that Manchin doesn't lose 2018 by 30 points because his constituency is only capable of remembering "R gud D bad" in between heroin shots?

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

i am an optimist, that doesn't mean i'm an idiot. manchin is not even remotely vulnerable for a primary. he's a good fit for his electorate

Yet you believed your abuela was electable

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

zegermans posted:

Is there, like, any chance at all that Manchin doesn't lose 2018 by 30 points because his constituency is only capable of remembering "R gud D bad" in between heroin shots?

well he's won twice already, including once in 2010, and both times by double digits. so he's got a pretty good shot. wv is a strange state.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

well he's won twice already, including once in 2010, and both times by double digits. so he's got a pretty good shot. wv is a strange state.

It's not hard to decode their motivations when you realize that Obama only won his 2012 primary in WV by 20 points against a convicted felon serving time in Texas

(WV is the most racist state in the US and as long as you vote for the dog vuvuzelas they'll love you)

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

*weeks before scott brown is elected* the electorate in mass would never tolerate a right winger given it's such a left wing state :downs:

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
bulking up her foreign policy credentials for the 2020 run, nice

https://twitter.com/JakeSherman/status/829700532625342466

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

Karl Barks posted:

*weeks before scott brown is elected* the electorate in mass would never tolerate a right winger given it's such a left wing state :downs:

actually, ma is not very left wing and scott brown isn't surprising

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

mormonpartyboat posted:

bulking up her foreign policy credentials for the 2020 run, nice

https://twitter.com/JakeSherman/status/829700532625342466

lol

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

actually, ma is not very left wing and scott brown isn't surprising

okay then WV isn't very right wing

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

Karl Barks posted:

okay then WV isn't very right wing

if you say so

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich
Lmao this is Tom Perez-

quote:

We heard loudly and clearly yesterday from Bernie supporters that the process was rigged and it was. And you’ve got to be honest about it. That’s why we need a chair who is transparent.

:allears:

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

*herzog voice* this man, he is the sickness of the soul at the center of the democratic party

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Karl Barks posted:

Scott Brown won against Martha Coakley, the Hillary Clinton of MA state-level politics. Liz Warren beat him handily the first time she ran.

• Locked thread