Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

While we're at it, can anybody point out a real disadvantage to the goillutene? Pretty much painless, immediate death. It sounds barbaric only because it's been around for a few hundred years, but it's WAY more humane than lethal injection or loving electricity.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fiddler on the Reef
Apr 29, 2011

just pump the dudes full of morphine a most merciful death

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Son of Rodney posted:

While we're at it, can anybody point out a real disadvantage to the goillutene? Pretty much painless, immediate death.

I thought you were making a gluten joke lmao

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
I think with the gluteninne the head keeps on living for a few seconds, according to my animes

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
lol if you think death penalty fans want "quick and painless", just lmao

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Soup du Journey posted:

wtf happened to the rogue potus staff tweeter acct?

Poisoned, probably.

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

I just think we should put the gulleteen back on the drat table.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Son of Rodney posted:

I just think we should put the gulleteen back on the drat table.

HEY EVERYONE THIS GUY TOTALLY PRONOUNCES THE "L" IN GUILLOTINE

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Fiddler on the Reef posted:

just pump the dudes full of morphine a most merciful death

well that hardly allows us to relish in one last bit of revenge against the criminal now does it

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
In America we'd have the Grillotine lol

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!
we should dope the prisoner up on opiates and benzos, and then execute them in a gruesome way such as AA guns or flamethrower.

total win/win for society: painless for the prisoner, and a wonderfully gory spectacle for the observers

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

Lol at "Trump did exactly what he promised."

I guess the European Space Agency kept their promise and landed on Mars, too.

fat bossy gerbil
Jul 1, 2007

happyhippy posted:

No loving way the Firing Squad is painless and there is no way to guarantee and instant pain free death from firing squad.
And firing squads aim for the heart don't they? You don't instantly die from your heart stopping, so you would need to aim for the brain.
And holy gently caress watch the Budd Dwyer or anyone else swallowing a bullet to the head and come back and tell me they instantly died.
I didn't claim a firing squad is painless, I just said if you're gonna execute prisoners do it as painlessly as possible and a few bullets is a hell of a lot less painful than writhing around strapped to a gurney as they pump you full of poison. Several bullets to the chest won't necessarily kill you instantly but it would be almost instantaneous. You shoot a deer right and it's dead before it hits the ground. Do you think Budd Dwyer was conscious after he pulled the trigger? No, no he was not.

But we don't want to rob people of their sadistic moment of vengeance against criminals so poison it is.

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Btw I was just watching it's always sunny in philadelphia and realised that Trumps presidency works pretty much the same way.

Trump: Well I just think that we should take all the bad people. The baddies, you know. And just throw them over the wall once it's finished. Boom, problem solved!

Pence: I don't think we can just, throw them all over. Just think of the logistics, it's not possible! Way too many people. I mean, we would need a cannon or something ridiculous like that. We could never actually use a cannon for a major problem like this. Or could we?

"The gang solves the immigrant crisis"

Son of Rodney fucked around with this message at 00:22 on Feb 10, 2017

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Arrhythmia posted:

HEY EVERYONE THIS GUY TOTALLY PRONOUNCES THE "L" IN GUILLOTINE

I pronounce it "gee-lol-teen", with heavy emphasis on the lol.

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Son of Rodney posted:

Btw I was just watching it's always sunny in philadelphia and realised that Trumps presidency works pretty much the same way.

Trump: Well I just think that we should take all the bad people. The baddies, you know. And just throw them over the wall once it's finished. Boom, problem solved!

Pence: I don't think we can just, throw them all over. Just think of the logistics, it's not possible! Way too many people. I mean, we would need a cannon or something ridiculous like that. We could never actually [i]use/i] a cannon for a major problem like this. Or could we?

If I'm gonna associate a musical sting from a comedy with the Trump presidency it's going to be the one from Curb Your Enthusiasm

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

ElectricSheep posted:

If I'm gonna associate a musical sting from a comedy with the Trump presidency it's going to be the one from Curb Your Enthusiasm

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

The court ruled unanimously that the travel ban will be remaining on hold, can't wait for the retaliatory tweets

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Lol checks and balances

Soup du Journey posted:

wtf happened to the rogue potus staff tweeter acct?

Is that actually legit? I follow them and I kind of want it to be but I'm not sure.

cnut
May 3, 2016

Cacafuego posted:

The court ruled unanimously that the travel ban will be remaining on hold, can't wait for the retaliatory tweets

lol

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

unpacked robinhood posted:

I want to become gay, and american ! lol

I want to become gay and dead.

3 A.M. Radio
Nov 5, 2003

Workin' too hard can give me
A heart attACK-ACK-ACK-ACK-ACK-ACK!
You oughtta' know by now...
My only hope for the Trump presidency is that it leads to gladiator battles being brought back. Televised death battles between prisoners is something I'd pay top dollar for.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

3 A.M. Radio posted:

My only hope for the Trump presidency is that it leads to gladiator battles being brought back. Televised death battles between prisoners is something I'd pay top dollar for.

Rascal Jousts.

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

Whether it works or not, lols will be had

https://twitter.com/countable/status/829821297496571908

I don't even care if it's real or not

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

Son of Rodney posted:

Pence: I don't think we can just, throw them all over. Just think of the logistics, it's not possible! Way too many people. I mean, we would need a cannon or something ridiculous like that. We could never actually use a cannon for a major problem like this. Or could we?

Bannon: of course we don't use a canon. that has no elegance. Its a barbaric tool. No I prefer more sophisticated methods of removing them from the country. Something more personal. More intimate.

Trump: uh dude why do you keep touching the knife when you talk about removing immigrants? Cuz i feel like you're saying you want to stab them?

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

scrubs season six posted:

I want to become gay and dead.

gay death is certain

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Cacafuego posted:

Whether it works or not, lols will be had

https://twitter.com/countable/status/829821297496571908

I don't even care if it's real or not

Can't you impeach the lot of them at once and have new elections

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/829836231802515457

lol

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

thick and honest lols here

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

The president of the United states wants to sue the judicial branch of the United states.

That's it, I can't lol any harder.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Son of Rodney posted:

The president of the United states wants to sue the judicial branch of the United states.

That's it, I can't lol any harder.

yeah that's pretty much peak lol idk where it can go from here

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Breaking out the caps now that it's getting serious
:laffo:

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

I can literally feel my sanity starting to dissintegrate at an accelerating speed

look at this. this is the president of the united states of america

Moridin920 posted:

yeah that's pretty much peak lol idk where it can go from here

we keep asking this, and look what it's getting us, lmao

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

On the one hand, getting impeached in your first month of presidency is hilarious. On the other hand, staying in office is hilarious.

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
Lookin like an angry SimCity advisor, YOU CAN'T SUSPEND MY MUSLIM BAN! YOU WILL REGRET THIS!

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

3 A.M. Radio posted:

With Trump's team in charge I'm pretty sure it would end up being less like gladiator battles and more like mandingo fighting.

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
Him going to war with the judiciary is great because it ensures they will galvanize against him unlike our whipped legislature.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Cacafuego posted:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/829836231802515457

all caps lmao

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

WE HAVE THE FIRST ALL CAPS PRESIDENTIAL TWEET. I REPEAT, THE FIRST ALL CAPS PRESIDENTIAL TWEET.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Tomorrow I'll wake up to a diss video from Easy D on periscope and I'll be like: "lol"