Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cnut
May 3, 2016

unpacked robinhood posted:

thick and honest lols here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/legal-experts-conway-violated-ethics-rules-tv-endorsement/story?id=45376786

the hits just keep coming

quote:

House Oversight Committee Asks for Review of Conway's Endorsement of Ivanka Trump Brand

also an excerpt from the 9th circuit decision

quote:

“We hold that the Government has not shown a likelihood of success on the merits of its appeal, nor has it shown that failure to enter a stay would cause irreparable injury,”

ayyyyyyyyy

(that means they think there is a strong likelihood that the gov't will lose the case entirely!)

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
I love that this is happening in the information age, where it's basically impossible to keep this poo poo under wraps

it makes me wonder how many lols could've been had at former presidencies, pre-internet

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

lol

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

Code Jockey posted:

I love that this is happening in the information age, where it's basically impossible to keep this poo poo under wraps

it makes me wonder how many lols could've been had at former presidencies, pre-internet

What sucks is while we get to see retaliation by the news media and the courts, we might never know what the CIA is doing.

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!
Kellyanne is looking positively ghoulish these days. I think she's forgetting some sort of bizarre feeding ritual due to stress.

cnut
May 3, 2016

hahahahaha

lol

cnut
May 3, 2016

Seriously, who knew Trump would have an ethics problem. Nobody saw that coming!

lol

Jack-in-the-Bach
Oct 15, 2005

"see you in court"

Yeah right don. It's the one place you can't say things that are obvious lies.

cnut
May 3, 2016

Jack-in-the-Bach posted:

"see you in court"

...and get away with it!

lol

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

Tumble posted:

Kellyanne is looking positively ghoulish these days. I think she's forgetting some sort of bizarre feeding ritual due to stress.

Imagine if youre job was to go on tv all day insisting that 2+2 was 5 no matter what proof was provided and knowing your boss might change his mind and say it is 6 at any moment.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Jack-in-the-Bach posted:

"see you in court"

perjury is the specific thing they tried impeaching Clinton on right?

oh god oh god make it happen trump-senpai

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

Tumble posted:

Now that the transition is complete there are no more souls in the White House for her to devour

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Tumble posted:

Ever seen The Hunger?

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

fat bossy gerbil posted:

Why does everyone get so loving upset about firing squad executions? gently caress the death penalty and all that it should be abolished but if you're going to execute people do it as quickly, painlessly and cheaply as possible and firing squad meats all of those criteria. It's better than all the botched lethal injections we currently have.

You're right. Firing squads should be mandatory, run by a panel. A "death panel" as you will.

MiracleFlare
Mar 27, 2012
I woke up from a nap to see the words UNANIMOUSLY VOTED plastered on news tickers, and then I saw the all-caps tweet, and I had a healthy chortle as I ate dinner.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
I want the people to know that they still have two out of three branches of the government working for them, and that ain’t bad.” – President Dale Trump

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Lol

Spatial
Nov 15, 2007

The President of the United States of America is rage posting "SEE YOU IN COURT!" in all-caps on Twitter.

This is real. Jesus Christ I'm loving doubled over here lmao

Mr. Merdle
Oct 17, 2007

THE GREAT MANBABY SUCCESSOR

God how I would love to be a fly on the wall in the residence tonight. Just him throwing books and other things he's never read around. Mashing his tiny thumbs against his iPhone in impotent rage. Breaking a window here, a priceless vase there.

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

You clearly don't understand joke development :justpost:
Holy moly all caps

loving

lol

Dr. Faustus
Feb 18, 2001

Grimey Drawer
Rogue POTUS Staff is still rollin'

https://twitter.com/RoguePOTUSStaff/status/829871316668911617

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

Lil Peeler posted:

Just him throwing books and other things he's never read around.

Lol

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
I'm lolling again.

Mr. Merdle
Oct 17, 2007

I can see the headline tomorrow: president Trump killed by aneurysm after losing Court decision

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
I hope he doesn't. I've come to depend on the Daily National LOL Briefing.

Fabulousity
Dec 29, 2008

Number One I order you to take a number two.

Headline from sometime in near future: Pacific Northwest devastated by 9.2+ earthquake. Trump tries to order FEMA via Twitter to "LET SEATTLE AND THAT SO CALLED JUDGE BURN"

I'm in Seattle but at least I'd die loling

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Fabulousity posted:

Headline from sometime in near future: Pacific Northwest devastated by 9.2+ earthquake. Trump tries to order FEMA via Twitter to "LET SEATTLE AND THAT SO CALLED JUDGE BURN"

Seattle is also a sanctuary city and just pulled business from Wells Fargo over the DAPL thing. Yeah they're not on Easy-D's nice list.

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.

Spatial posted:

The President of the United States of America is rage posting "SEE YOU IN COURT!" in all-caps on Twitter.

holy gently caress this timeline

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

What's a president's favorite letters? Capitol letters.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Spatial posted:

thick, ropey lols

Mr. Merdle
Oct 17, 2007

Fabulousity posted:

Same here fam. Just lolling as I watch Columbia Center sink into the sea

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
holy loving poo poo that tweet lol oh my god

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
all-caps rage-tweet by the president of the united states who is currently having a messy tantrum because he doesn't understand the concept of separation of powers at even a grade school level

That. That's the stuff right there. That is some rarefied comedy.

Spatial
Nov 15, 2007

If Twitter ever goes down our only hope of averting nuclear war will be The D running out of breath before he can finish running for the button

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

proof of concept posted:

all-caps rage-tweet by the president of the united states who is currently having a messy tantrum because he doesn't understand the concept of separation of powers at even a grade school level

That. That's the stuff right there. That is some rarefied comedy.

trump is literally posting like i did when i lost at videogames as an eleven year old.

Spatial
Nov 15, 2007

What if he orders the secret service to make an app he can hit launch from, lol

A fart app for nukes

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Arrhythmia posted:

trump is literally posting like i did when i lost at videogames as an eleven year old.

YOUR president lmao

Edit: our president :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spasticColon
Sep 22, 2004

In loving memory of Donald Pleasance
and nothing changes...until a false flag terrorist attack happens