Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
lol this is what cuased it

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/830045706849226752

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Drunk & Ugly posted:

oh and lol too guys i just came here to say these two things thanks

Thank you; please do stick around in this, the thread for posting every time you lol that trump is president.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

It's supremely lol that the united states of america, the most powerful and prosperous nation in the world, is lead by a man who spends 85% of his time watching TV, shouting at his TV, and commenting on what he sees on TV on twitter.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
Trump gets most of his knowledge about the world from Morning Joe, and he gets up at 05.30 am to watch it and shout at it, in his bath robe.

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan
Call of Doody Modern Lawfare lol

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/830047626414477312

yep

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
also lol the president of the united states is a giant manbabychild thing.

lol

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

wait so TV is now president of the US? it's not just god anymore ?

imandyyo
Mar 19, 2012

Minimalist Program posted:

It's supremely lol that the united states of america, the most powerful and prosperous nation in the world, is lead by a man who spends 85% of his time watching TV, shouting at his TV, and commenting on what he sees on TV on twitter.

I mean isn't that the job description for a stand up comic?

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR
https://www.adn.com/alaska-news/2017/02/09/epa-officials-pulled-from-alaska-event-as-trump-team-weighs-in/

quote:

Just three days before this week's environment conference in Anchorage, the top Environmental Protection Agency official in Anchorage called the organizer with some news: The agency had been instructed by the White House to slash the number of EPA staffers who could attend.

"We've never had this happen before," said Kurt Eilo, who has organized the Alaska Forum on the Environment for 19 years. The annual gathering brings together 1,800 people from Native Alaska communities, government agencies and the public to discuss climate-related issues, including melting permafrost and risks to villages from rising sea levels.

There had been 34 EPA staffers registered for the event at the downtown Dena'ina Center; in the end, only half were allowed to go. The agency says the late change — including scrapping the travel of some senior staff from Washington, D.C. — was about saving money for American taxpayers.

The travel change is one more sign of how President Donald Trump is taking a different approach to energy and environment than his predecessor. Federal workers and environmentalists say they are unnerved by what's been done so far: from deleted webpages on climate change to cuts in staffing at the office in the Department of Energy responsible for science research.

yes a different approach lol

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.

Golly. I bet there's some sad bad hombres over at the NYT wiping all that egg off their faces this morning.

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
I'll believe Trump is doing everything he said he would when I see him make paid maternity laws, which he promised while running.

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR
he's like your dementia riddled grandfather at thanksgiving except some how he snuck into a position of power and is wielding it to twitter fiercely

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

President Harry S. Plinkett

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

Biggest lol is that easy-D's hardcore supporters still see nothing wrong and believe unironically everything he says on the twitters.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

they published the article yesterday before it was known the call took place and today reported it first thing in the morning lol

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

loling that my president is basically an xbox live kid

xXxPrezTrump420xXx

Junkfist
Oct 7, 2004

FRIEND?
If he changed his handle to Easy D@realDonaldTrump his approval rating would jump 1.5% please do it Mr. President I know you read this thread.

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

Drunk & Ugly posted:

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A VHS INTO THE SLOT. IT’S DONALD TRUMP'S INNAUGURATION AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, DONALD J TRUMP. I DO EVERY MOVE AND I DO EVERY MOVE HARD. MAKIN WHOOSHING SOUNDS WHEN I SLAM DOWN SOME NEGRO BASTARDS OR EVEN WHEN I MESS UP TECHNIQUE. NOT MANY CAN SAY THEY AVOIDED THE GALAXYS MOST DANGEROUS WHITE COLLAR PRISONS. I CAN. I SAY IT AND I SAY IT OUTLOUD EVERYDAY TO PEOPLE IN MY COLLEGE CLASS AND ALL THEY DO IS PROVE PEOPLE IN COLLEGE CLASS CAN STILL BE IMMATURE JEKRS. AND IVE LEARNED ALL THE LINES AND IVE LEARNED HOW TO MAKE MYSELF AND MY APARTMENT LESS LONELY BY SHOUTING EM ALL. 2 HOURS INCLUDING WIND DOWN EVERY MORNIng

lol

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
lol the next 10 American Presidents could openly rape dogs on the oval office table, and no one will give a poo poo as they aren't Donald Trump!

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

happyhippy posted:

lol the next 10 American Presidents could openly rape dogs on the oval office table, and no one will give a poo poo as they aren't Donald Trump!

lol as if there could ever be 10 alive at once, let alone in the same room

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

thathonkey posted:

they published the article yesterday before it was known the call took place and today reported it first thing in the morning lol

Lol I was gonna post something like this. What an absurd thing to rebut "those idiots said I never talked to China, I'll have you know I called Xi within hours of that article! Fake news doesn't have my phone wiretapped, sad!"

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

Cacafuego posted:

Biggest lol is that easy-D's hardcore supporters still see nothing wrong and believe unironically everything he says on the twitters.
It's kinda hard to say they (hardcore supporters) "believe" it, since if Trump says the opposite they'll say they "believe" that, too. We're talking about objective reality in the way it is viewed by citizens of the DPRK or Russia at that point, with a sort of cynical nihilism where they'll nod their heads to anything their party/state/leader says as long as the axe doesn't fall on them. This is why we're lol'ing seeing so many people snap when Trump follows through on one of his campaign promises: they believed because it was useful at the time, they didn't think he would actually do those things.

thathonkey posted:

The printed article was updated to include the call, even. LOL he ain't reading that poo poo

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
posting in this golden thread because i just lolled that trump is president

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

Wikkheiser posted:

posting in this golden thread because i just lolled that trump is president

Hell yeah, same!

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

https://twitter.com/ActorAaronBooth/status/830059530289545216?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

you ever wash that wig?

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

this is actually just frightening

not lol

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Dial-a-Dog posted:

Lol I was gonna post something like this. What an absurd thing to rebut "those idiots said I never talked to China, I'll have you know I called Xi within hours of that article! Fake news doesn't have my phone wiretapped, sad!"

anyone who woke up and saw that tweet and then checks nyt will see their story about the phone call and rightfully conclude that trump is a retard

Tinestram
Jan 13, 2006

Excalibur? More like "Needle"

Grimey Drawer

great googloly moogloly

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

XMNN posted:

not lol

No, its lol.
Proof Americans are dumber than we thought last week.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

XMNN posted:

not lol

yeah but not surprising. half the people who voted trump are dumb as gently caress? surprised it isnt higher

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Looked back through my diary and every entry for the past month has started with 'lol'

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
Trump is president, lol
In his attempt to harness the political power that the USA and seat of President have been gathering for the past 200+ years, he's only squandered it on petty bullshit, lol
He has literally no clue that there are internal political players that, collectively, have more influence than him, lol
His supporters think his ignorance is a good thing, lol
Donald Trump measures his success by what his supporters think, lol
He legitimately believes he's doing a good job and it's everyone else's fault America isn't yet great again, lol
The daily stress of being president is only causing him to make greater and greater irrational decisions, lol
Meanwhile, Putin is patting himself on the back for engineering the greatest reality TV show of all time, lol

cnut
May 3, 2016

lol

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

The President of the United States of America is a thin skinned manbaby who engages in twitter wars, we elected Derek Smart.

lol

Runaktla
Feb 21, 2007

by Hand Knit

Zorodius posted:

I'm confused. She lost to Obama and Trump, who's #3?

Haha

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

https://twitter.com/kenvogel/status/829871869998280704?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Eastbound Spider
Jan 2, 2011

olol saudis stay at trumps tiny tower

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

Ol Cactus Dick posted:

The President of the United States of America is a thin skinned manbaby who engages in twitter wars, we elected Derek Smart.

lol

*loses fight vs vending machine* SEE YOU IN FOOD COURT