Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
LOL

https://twitter.com/ppppolls/status/830061711755341825

Obama years: Bin Laden is dead, General Motors is alive.
Trump years: Fredrick Douglass is alive, the victims of the Bowling Green massacre are dead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
setting up these @realDonaldTrump twitter alerts was the best thing ive done all year

realtime lols

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
More like lawlfare.

Also I thought I was done lolling for a while, but then I saw this:

https://twitter.com/RoguePOTUSStaff/status/830051106705256449

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Ol Cactus Dick posted:

The President of the United States of America is a thin skinned manbaby who engages in twitter wars, we elected Derek Smart.

lol

Derek probably has at least 30 IQ points on Donald tbh.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

TotalLossBrain posted:

More like lawlfare.

Also I thought I was done lolling for a while, but then I saw this:

https://twitter.com/RoguePOTUSStaff/status/830051106705256449

Executive order: the following Patriots players are FIRED

lol

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
lol, tom price, the new head of healthcare, actively trades and sells pharma stocks.

the healthcare system in america is gonna be all privatized hellscapes soon.

enjoy your 65948329546 dollar hospital bills for something simple as say a few stitches. each stitch being like 4000 dollars.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/10/us/politics/tom-price-health-and-human-services.html

“Buying and selling health care stocks as a member of Congress while you’re voting and helping those companies, that’s bad enough,” said Senator Sherrod Brown, Democrat of Ohio. “But what he wants to do to maybe the greatest program in American history, Medicare, is much, much worse.”

Sex Falcon
Jun 4, 2013

:parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:
i've been lolling so hard 24/7 but the hardest lol of all will be when trump takes a salvo of bullets to the chest in a botched cia-backed assassination job and his hair is all over the place like bill murray in kingpin lmao

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Sex Falcon posted:

i've been lolling so hard 24/7 but the hardest lol of all will be when trump takes a salvo of bullets to the chest in a botched cia-backed assassination job and his hair is all over the place like bill murray in kingpin lmao

Lmao I love it :roflolmao:

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!
haha oh man, I was listening to an NPR show yesterday (RIP NPR) and it had a bunch of people in Alabama and Kentucky who voted for Trump being flabbergasted that Repubs are trying to repeal Obamacare with no replacement. One of them actually worked to sign people up for that states implementation of Obamacare and saw that it had made a positive impact on her whole community and she still voted Trump lolol. And when it was explained that people were trying to actually ruin Obamacare she was like like "Wait that would be bad for me, my family, and my friends...."

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Tumble posted:

haha oh man, I was listening to an NPR show yesterday (RIP NPR) and it had a bunch of people in Alabama and Kentucky who voted for Trump being flabbergasted that Repubs are trying to repeal Obamacare with no replacement. One of them actually worked to sign people up for that states implementation of Obamacare and saw that it had made a positive impact on her whole community and she still voted Trump lolol. And when it was explained that people were trying to actually ruin Obamacare she was like like "Wait that would be bad for me, my family, and my friends...."

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
It's hilarious to me that so many people hate Obamacare just because it has the Obama in it. Like IDK where I saw a poll or something where a lot of people didn't even know Obamacare was just a name for ACA and they love ACA.

LOL america wanted to get rid of something because it had a black mans name attached to it lol lol

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet

Sex Falcon posted:

He'll survive by spite alone. No surgery, just the motivation to tweet again.

Doredrin
Sep 5, 2016

by zen death robot
Hopefully the economy will do extremely well and most of the problems in the US will just magically fix themselves.

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

It's hilarious to me that so many people hate Obamacare just because it has the Obama in it. Like IDK where I saw a poll or something where a lot of people didn't even know Obamacare was just a name for ACA and they love ACA.

LOL america wanted to get rid of something because it had a black mans name attached to it lol lol

Nyt had an article recently showing that fully 1/3 of people still don't know that obamacare and the affordable care act are the same thing, and many are opposed to obamacare but support the affordable care act. On top of that a high proportion of people earning less than 50K stating they support the repeal don't realize it involves scaling back medicaid and a bunch of other provisions they are likely to rely on.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

Moon Atari posted:

Nyt had an article recently showing that fully 1/3 of people still don't know that obamacare and the affordable care act are the same thing, and many are opposed to obamacare but support the affordable care act. On top of that a high proportion of people earning less than 50K stating they support the repeal don't realize it involves scaling back medicaid and a bunch of other provisions they are likely to rely on.

i'm gonna bank the "lol" i draw from this and save it up for a super LOL at the end of the day

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

Tumble posted:

lolling because these people will be dead soon from home foreclosures and unaffordable diabeetus medicine.

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

Moon Atari posted:

I wish there was some method of asserting basic facts to the entire population in a manner unconnected to political machinations.

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Diabetes is basically AIDS for Republicans.

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
there was an incident in bowling green where they arrested two iraqi nationals planning a terrorist attack but accordion to the reliable news sources i trust such as the New York TImes and Buzfeed the bowling green "Mmassacre" is actually 'fake news'

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
Lol i hope Trump's new thing will just be to watch the news and every time they say he hasn't done something he immediately does it to "prove them wrong." Hahahaha then CNN can just spend the rest of his term baiting him into doing incredibly stupid stunts.

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
lol he doesn't need baiting, his brain is wired specifically for stupid stunts.

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
"Cnn reports President Trump has never done a sick wheelie across the Whitehouse Lawn"

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Tumble posted:

it's great because medicine kinda dampened the whole survival of the fittest thing but a sizeable portion of poor americans are just too insanely loving dumb lmao

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.

thathonkey posted:

anyone who woke up and saw that tweet and then checks nyt will see their story about the phone call and rightfully conclude that trump is a retard

lol that you think anyone going to the bother of cross referencing the veracity of Trump's tweets hasn't already concluded he's a retard, and lol that the people who most need to understand that wouldn't know the concept of cross referencing

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.

Lime Tonics posted:

the healthcare system in america is gonna be all privatized hellscapes soon.

Awww this is cute

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

Moon Atari posted:

lol, how could anyone govern these people anyway. Remember when a black lady said she wanted kids to eat healthy? "No, my family shall be beached diabetes whales!"

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

Butterfly Valley posted:

lol that you think anyone going to the bother of cross referencing the veracity of Trump's tweets hasn't already concluded he's a retard, and lol that the people who most need to understand that wouldn't know the concept of cross referencing

Yeah just look at how many people still think Trump is a good and smart president. Proof that they are far too stupid to do anything but shoud MAGA MAGA MAGA everytime trump declares the sky green.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Butterfly Valley posted:

Remember, these are the same people whom love the ACA but want to repeal ObamaCare.

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

Tumble posted:

lol this is the good stuff

democracy may be flawed but it knows how to produce grade a lols

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

XMNN posted:

this is actually just frightening

not lol

something like 20% of people polled think the sun goes around the earth

there's just like a good 15-25% of people out there that are dumbfucks and that's all there is to it

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Tumble posted:

case in loving point lol

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
The way the reporter described it, that informing this Kentucky woman that Obamacare is the ACA and that Republicans want to dismantle it and maybe Medicaid with no real plan to replace it... lol it sent her into a multi-day depressed, anxious funk lolol.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I'd be more sympathetic if people in those states didn't vote blatantly against their own interests constantly.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
maaaan I wish Norm was back doing weekend update during the Trump era

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
i can never have sympathy for anybody that voted for Trump. as far as i'm concerned they failed the test and shouldn't be allowed to vote without a chaperone ever again. also they should have to wear bright red bicycle helmets

i'll let the helmet say "Make America Great Again"; i'll give them that.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
I'm putting my dick in this blender and no commie liberal can stop me

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
"Random Person To Come By Your House And Shove Your Genitals Into A Blender for (R) President, 2024."

"Because We Know You Can't Digest Data."

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

make the miami marlins great again

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Tumble posted:

The way the reporter described it, that informing this Kentucky woman that Obamacare is the ACA and that Republicans want to dismantle it and maybe Medicaid with no real plan to replace it... lol it sent her into a multi-day depressed, anxious funk lolol.

Once again southerners brutally self-own.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
The year is 2017, somewhere in america

Dumbass poor idiot gently caress: "I'm dying of diabetes, because i voted against having healthcare, lol !"
Big rear end latina teen chased by lesbian loving TREX on a hoverboard then gently caress: "Wizzzz....Hahahiahaahhahiii..wizzzzz...grraraohrha.....wizzzzz"