Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
I know. I wish I could blame drugs or repressed memories. Sadly, its just me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ra tehuti
Feb 9, 2017
Thoth is protecting
my flesh entirely
I am Ra
day every
Seer of millions of years
is my name
traveling twice
along the way of
Horus the Judge

I am the lord of eternity
I feel
I perceive
I am in the utchat in it's closing
I exist by it's strength
I come forth and I shine
I go in and I come to life
I crave death.

Applesnots
Oct 22, 2010

MERRY YOBMAS

This thread reminds me of Tom Hanks best movie, Mazes And Monsters. Pretty much a movie about the satanic properties of DnD.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mazes_and_Monsters

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth

ra tehuti posted:

I crave death.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQ4dnBrtrWc&t=20s

Grem
Mar 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 20 days!
So in this town named Springwood, this whole town was convinced some weird fucker named Frederick Charles was basically lynched by the entire town and burnt alive because they thought he molested and killed children. Get this though...he had ALREADY been acquitted by the court. They also accused him of killing his wife, oh yea, he was acquitted of that, too. A man deemed 100% innocent was burned alive.

But it's worse, because Freddy had a rough loving life. His mother was a nun working at a mental asylum who got locked in with some criminals on accident. She was raped, brutally, for days. This all took place in Springwood, too. So she gave birth and Frederick eventually went through a series of oprhanages. Kids taunted and bullied him because everyone knew who he was. They called him "Bastard son of a hundred maniacs", which seems pretty verbose for kids but it was the 40s-50s so kids were a bit smarter back then. Eventually he ended up with just his stepfather, who beat the ever loving poo poo out of him constantly. Frederick fought back one day and killed his stepfather in self defense. Like God drat, this kid had to fight for the death with one of the people who he should have been able to confide in and love.

So he returns to Springwood, and it's a pretty ideal town and all Frederick wants to do is work, raise a family, and live his life, putting tragedy behind him. After being acquitted the court took his loving daughter away, too. No conviction, but he loses what's last of his family shortly before being burned alive by a bunch of caremad moms in Ohio. gently caress society.

Applesnots
Oct 22, 2010

MERRY YOBMAS

Grem posted:

So in this town named Springwood, this whole town was convinced some weird fucker named Frederick Charles was basically lynched by the entire town and burnt alive because they thought he molested and killed children. Get this though...he had ALREADY been acquitted by the court. They also accused him of killing his wife, oh yea, he was acquitted of that, too. A man deemed 100% innocent was burned alive.

But it's worse, because Freddy had a rough loving life. His mother was a nun working at a mental asylum who got locked in with some criminals on accident. She was raped, brutally, for days. This all took place in Springwood, too. So she gave birth and Frederick eventually went through a series of oprhanages. Kids taunted and bullied him because everyone knew who he was. They called him "Bastard son of a hundred maniacs", which seems pretty verbose for kids but it was the 40s-50s so kids were a bit smarter back then. Eventually he ended up with just his stepfather, who beat the ever loving poo poo out of him constantly. Frederick fought back one day and killed his stepfather in self defense. Like God drat, this kid had to fight for the death with one of the people who he should have been able to confide in and love.

So he returns to Springwood, and it's a pretty ideal town and all Frederick wants to do is work, raise a family, and live his life, putting tragedy behind him. After being acquitted the court took his loving daughter away, too. No conviction, but he loses what's last of his family shortly before being burned alive by a bunch of caremad moms in Ohio. gently caress society.

I too saw that movie.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 20 days!

Applesnots posted:

I too saw that movie.

When they're about real life they're called "Documentaries" dumbo.

frogge
Apr 7, 2006

I think with the religious Right taking over again we might get another Satanic panic if we're lucky.

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

SAY YOU LOVE SATAN. SAY YOU LOVE SATAN. SAY YOU LOVE SATAN.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4TEJ1ZXCuI

:nws:, go to 14:20 if you just want to see a guy get stabbed a whole bunch in the most over the top manner possible.

Applesnots
Oct 22, 2010

MERRY YOBMAS

Grem posted:

When they're about real life they're called "Documentaries" dumbo.

I liked the part when he came back from the dead and killed sex having teens in their dreams.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Grem posted:

Love it or leave it :911:

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.
Wow. That's some crazy poo poo. That is, no sarcasm, a good, informative OP.

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
hail satan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4M5itOuPu8

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Meanwhile there actually was a massive child sex conspiracy but it was the catholic church rather than satan.

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Moon Atari posted:

Meanwhile there actually was a massive child sex conspiracy but it was the catholic church rather than satan.

hail satan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ba0K-4D1Lj0

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Jose Mengelez posted:

what the gently caress does that have to do with satan you schizophrenic retard?

Jose Mengelez posted:

because I'm saving my ire for actual pedophiles?

maybe you should read the OP?

Jose Mengelez posted:

its ok to worship jesus and trump and poo poo, but please stop projecting your sexual attraction to minors onto teens in GHOST BC shirts rolling d20s.
good looks brah! thanks

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Aging Millenial posted:

I remember hearing about this 1980s craze.

Wasn't there one story about one woman amidst this hysteria accusing her own father of molesting her when she was young, something she completely made up as she later admitted? Imagine living with that.

If it's the same woman I'm thinking about it's even more hosed up. She was very young, was interrogated by an "expert", testified against her father, he was arrested for a long time. Decades later they were being interviewed in the same room and she says that even though she knows all those memories were implanted and that none of it happened or could have happened at the times she claimed she still "remembers". That even though she tries to have a normal relation with her father she is still haunted by visions of him raping her and forcing her to perform sacrifices. Knowing it was all fake didn't make the memories feel less real. :gonk:

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

It happened in New Zealand too. They still haven't fully pardoned this guy either.

PallasAthene
Dec 6, 2010

Why, vixen, have you again set the gods by the ears in the pride and haughtiness of your heart?

MeLKoR posted:

If it's the same woman I'm thinking about it's even more hosed up. She was very young, was interrogated by an "expert", testified against her father, he was arrested for a long time. Decades later they were being interviewed in the same room and she says that even though she knows all those memories were implanted and that none of it happened or could have happened at the times she claimed she still "remembers". That even though she tries to have a normal relation with her father she is still haunted by visions of him raping her and forcing her to perform sacrifices. Knowing it was all fake didn't make the memories feel less real. :gonk:

I vaguely remember seeing something about this subject on an Unsolved Mysteries-type show, and they said that some of the interrogators used hypnotic regression to look for repressed memories of abuse, but doing that is just as likely to implant memories if the interrogator says something like "Do you remember being in a dungeon last Thursday" instead of "what happened last Thursday?" if the person under hypnosis has no memories of a dungeon.

SillyOldBag
Nov 6, 2009

if it aint swole then punch the tip and twist it

Hector Beerlioz posted:

*considers how long it would take to change every word into cubone like in the av, vs the quality of the joke, then shrugs and sighs*

Good idea!

Cubone posted:

cubone: cubone, cucucucu'cu
Cu cubone bone bone bone bone cubone bone bone cubone bone bone? bone bone, bone cubone bone cubone cubone bone bone bone cubone bone cubone cubone, bone bone cubone bone cubone bone cubone cubone.
cu cubone bone cubone cubone bone bone bone, bone bone bon'e bone cubone, bone bon'e cubone cubone bone bone cubone bone-cubone cubone cubone bone, cubone cubone bon'e cubone cubone.
bone bone bone bo, cubone bone bone bone cubone cubone. bone cucucucu'cu bone bone bone bone cugo. bone bone bone bone bone cubone bone bone cubone cubone cubone bone bone bone bone cubone. bone bone cubone bone bone cubone cubone?

cubone bone bone bone bone cubone cubone, cubone, cucucucu, cubone bone cubone'cu bone bone bone bone bone cubone cubone cubone cubone, cubone bone cubone bone bone cu bon'e bone bone bone cubone. cubone, bone bone bone cubone, cubone bone bone bone'cu bone cubone, bone bone bone "bone". bone bone cubone bone bone bone cubone, bone bone cubone bone bone, "Bone, bone bone bone cubone cubone bone cubone. bone bone bone bone cubone bone?" bone cubone cubone bone cubone bone cubone bone bone bone bone cubone cubone bone bone cubone bone bone cubone cubone, bone bone bone cu-cubone. bone bone bone bone bone bone cubone bone bone bone, bone bone cubone bone bone cubone bone cubone cubone bone cubone'cu cubone bone cubone cubone bone bone! :ghost:

bone cubone bone bone, "cubone cubone." bone cubone bone bone cubone cubone bone!
bone bone cubone, cubone. bone bone cubone bone cubone cubone bone bone bone cubone cubone bone bone cubone cubone cubone.
Bone cubone bone bone, cubone bone bone cubone cubone bone!

Bone cubone cubone cubone bone cubone bone bone bone cubone bone cubone bone bone bone cubone cubone bone cubone cubone bone cubone cubone cubone, bone bon'e bone bone cu bone cubone bone cubone bone cubone cubone'cu cubone, bone bone cubone, bone, cubone. bone bone cubone bone bone bone put cubone bone'cu cubone bone cubone bone cubone bone cubone bone cubone bone cubone bone bone bone cubone bone cubone bone cubone bone cubone bone cubone bone cubone bone bone bone cubone bone cubone, bone'cu cubone bone cubone cubone, bone bone cubone bone bone cubone bone bone cubone bone cubone bone cubone cubone bone bone.

cubone:

quote:

cubone bone bone bone bone cubone cubone bone cubone cubone cubone bone cubone bone bone bone bone cubone cubone bone bone cubone bone cubone cubone bone bone cubone cubone cubone. cubone bone bone bone bone cubone bone cubone cubone cubone, bone cubone bone bone two cubone bone "cubone bone cubone bone (cu) cubone bone cubone cubone bone bone cubone, (cu) cubone cubone, cubone, bone cubone cubone, (cu) cubone cubone, cubone, bone cubone bone cubone, (cu) cubone cubone cubone, bone (cu) cubone cubone bone cubone bone cubone cubone cubone cubone."

quote:

cubone bone cubone bone cubone cubone bone bone bone cubone bone cubone.[cucu] cubone cubone bone bone cubone bone bone cubone bone bone. cubone cubone bone bone cubone cubone bone bone cubone cubone cubone cubone bone cubone cubone cubone bone bone cubone'cu cubone bone cubone cubone bone bone cubone bone bone bone cubone bone bone cubone cubone bone cubone cubone.[cucu] cubone bone bone bone when cubone bone cubone cubone bone bone bone bone cubone (bone bone "Cu bone cubone bone cubone?" bone "Cu bone cubone bone cubone?"), bone cubone bone cubone bone cubone, cubone bone cubone bone cu cubone bone bone cubone, cubone bone cubone bone cubone bone bone cubone.[cucu] cubone, cubone cubone bone cubone cubone bone bone cubone cubone cubone. bone bone cubone bone cubone cubone bone cubone cubone bone bone bone bone bone bone bonet bone bone "cubone" cubone cubone.[cucu] cubone bone bone cubone cubone bone cubone bone cubone cubone.[cucu]

quote:

cubone bone cubone bone bone cubone cubone bone bone cubone bone cubone bone cubone bone cubone bone, cubone bone cubone cubone cubone cubone bone, cubone bone cubone bone cubone bone cubone' cubone bone cubone cubone. cubone bone cubone cubone bone cubone bone bone bone'cu cubone bone cubone, bone cubone bone cubone cubone bone cubone bone cubone cubone bone cubone cubone cubone cubone cubone bone cubone.[cucu] bone cubone bone bone cubone bone bone cubone cubone bone cubone bone bone cubone bone cubone cubone cubone bone cubone cubone.

bone cubone bone bone bone cubone cubone cubone cubone cubone cubone, cubone cubone cubone bone cubone cubone cubone, bone cubone cubone cubone bone cubone bon'e cubone, bone cubone bone bone cubone cubone cubone bone cubone cubone.

bone bone cubone, bone bone cubone bone cubone bone cubone cubone bone "cubone" bone bone bone bone cubone, bone bone cubone bone bone cubone, bone bone cubone cubone, bone bone cubone bone cubone cubone cubone, bone bone bone cubone cubone cubone cubone, bone bone bone bone bone bone bone bone cubone, cubone cubone cubone cubone, bone, bone cubone cubone cubone bone cubone bone bone cubone cubone bone, cubone bone bone cubone, bone bone cubone cubone bone cubone bone cubone cubone bone bone bone cubone, bone cubone bone cu bone cubone bone cubone bone bone bone bone cubone cubone bone cubone bone cubone cubone bone bone bone bone bone cubone cubone, bone cubone cubone, bone, bone cubone bone bone boneth cubone cubone bone bone bone bone cubone bone cu cubone bone-cubone bone-cubone cubone cubone bone "cubone" cubone.

cubone bone cubone cubone bone cubone bone cubone bone cubone.

cubone, bone cucucucu, bone bone bone cubone cubone cubone bone cubone, cubone bone bone bone bone bone cubone bone cubone.
Bone bone bon'e bone bone bone bone bone bone Cu'cu. bone bone cubone, cubone, bone bone cubone bone cubone cubone cubone? bone bone cubone bone bone bone bone, cubone cucu bone bone bone bone, bone bone cubone cubone bone bone cubone bone cubone cubone bone cubone cubone, bone cubone cubone. bone bone bone bone bone cubone bone bone bone bone bone bone bone bone, bone cubone bone cubone bone cubone cubone cubone, bone bone bone bone, bone bone bone bone cubone bone bone cubone bone bone bone cubone bone bone bone. bone cubone, bone cubone cubone. bone bone bone bone cubone cubone. bone bone bone cubone cubone cubone, bone cubone bone cubone bone bone, cubone bone cubone bone bone cu cubone, cubone bone bone bone bone cubone cubone cubone, cubone bone bone bone bone bone bone bone cubone bone bone'cu cubone cubone. bone cubone bone cubone bone cucu bone cubone bone bone cubone, bone cubone cubone cubone, bone cubone cubone bone bone bone cubone bone cubone cubone. bone cubone. cubone bone cu bone cubone, bone cubone, bone bone cubone, cubone cubone cubone, cubone, bone bone cubone, bone cubone cubone, bone bone cubone cubone bone bone cucu'cu bone cubone bone.

bone, bone cucucucu, bone bone cubone bone bone bone bone cubone, bone bone cubone cubone bone bone cubone cubone, bone bone bone cubone, cubone bone cubone! bone cubone bone cubone'cu bone bone, bone cubone, bone bone bone, bone bone cubone bone cubone cucucucu cubone bone, bone bone cubone bone cu bone cubone, cubone bone cubone, bone bone cubone bone-cubone, cubone, cubone, bone cubone, bone bone bone cubone cubone. bone cubone'cu cubone bone bone bone cubone, cubone, bone bone bon'e bone bone, "cubone." bone cubone bone cubone-Cu cubone bone bone cubone cubone bone bone bone cubone-cubone cubone, bone cubone cubone bone bone bone bone bone bone cubone bone cubone bone bone bone bone bone cubone-cubone cubone bone bone. bone cucucucu, bone cubone cubone cubone bone bone "cubone bone cubone" bone cubone cubone bone bone cubone bone bone bone bone cubone cubone, cubone cubone cubone bone bone cubone bone cubone bone bone cubone, cubone bone bone, cubone, cubone cubone, cubone cubone bone cubone bone bone cubone, bone bone bone bone cubone cubone' bone cubone.

bone cubone cubone cubone cubone cubone bone bone bone cubone bone bone cubone, bone bone cubone bone bone cubone bone "cubone bone", cubone, bone.
But bone bone bone bone bone, bone bone cu, cubone bone cubone cubone cubone bone bone bone cubone cubone bone bone cubone bone cubone cubone bone bone cubone.

cu bone bone bone bone bone
  • bone cubone cubone bone bone cubone bone cubone cubone bone bone cubone bone bone cubone bone, cubone cubone, cubone bone cubone cubone cubone bone bone bone-cubone cubone, bone cubone cubone, bone cubone, bone bone cubone bone cubone cubone bone bone cubone bone, bone bone cubone cubone bone bone cucu cubone. bone cubone cubone cubone cubone cubone bone cubone bone cubone cubone bone bone bone bone cubone bone cubone bone cubone cubone bone cubone bone cubone bone bone. cubone cubone bone cubone bone cubone bone cubone bone bone cubone bone cubone bone bone bone bone cubone cubone.
  • Bone cubone, bone cubone cubone bone, bone, bone cubone bone cubone, cubone bone cubone cubone bone cubone, bone cubone cubone cubone. cubone bone cubone bone cubone cubone cubone.
  • cubone cubone bone bone bone-bone cubone bone bone cubone-cubone cubone. bone cubone, bone bone bone-cubone cubone cubone, cubone bone bone "bon'e bone bone bone" cubone cubone bone, bone cubone cubone bone bone cubone bone. bone bone cubone bone cubone, bone bone bone bone cucu cubone cubone bone cubone bone cubone. bone cubone cubone bone cubone cubone bone bone cubone cubone.
  • cubone bone cubone cubone bone cubone, bone bone cu bone, bone'll cubone bone, cubone bon'e cubone bone cubone cubone bone cubone cubone bone cubone cubone. bone bone bone bone cubone bone cubone bone bone bone cubone bone cubone cubone cubone bone cubone bone cubone cubone bone cubone.
  • bone cubone cubone bone bone cubone bone bone bone bone cubone'cu cubone bone cubone. bone cubone cubone bone bone cubone, bone cubone (bone bone cubone bone bone cucucucu cubone) bone cubone cubone, bone bone bone bone cubone cubone, bone cubone, cubone cubone cubone cubone.
  • cubone cubone cubone bone bone bone bone cubone cubone bone cubone bone cucu cubone bone cubone cubone bone bone cubone bone, cubone cubone, cubone bone cubone'cu bone bone bone bone bone cubone cubone bone cubone bone bone cubone cubone cubone bone. bone cubone bone bone cubone cubone, bone cubone cubone "bone cubone bone bone cubone bone cubone cubone bone cubone cubone bone cubone cubone cubone."
  • bone cubone cubone bone bone bone bone cubone cubone bone "cu cubone cubone", cubone cubone. cubone, cubone, bone cubone, bone cubone bone bone cubone bone bone cubone cubone bone bone bone cubone bone cubone, bone bone bone cubone cubone bone cubone cubone cubone.
  • bone bone bone cubone cubone bone cubone cubone bone bone cubone bone cubone, cubone bone bone cubone bone "cubone", bone bone cubone bone bone cubone, cubone bone bone bone cu cubone bone cu cubone cubone, cubone bon'e bone cubone. bone cubone cubone bone bone cubone Bone-bone bone cubone bone cu, bone cubone bone cubone bone bone cubone bone cubone bone bone, bone, bone bone cucu, (bone, cubone?) bone cubone cubone cubone bone bone cubone bone cubone bone cubone bone cubone bone cubone bone. bone bone cubone bone bone cubone bone bone cubone, bone bone cubone cubone bone bone cubone bone cubone bone bone cubone. :black101: bone cubone cubone cucu cubone bone cubone, bone cubone cubone cubone bone cubone cubone bone bone cubone bon'e cubone bone bone cubone.

Bone. bone cubone bone'cu bone bone bone bone bone!
bone, bone bone cubone, bone cubone bone cubone bone bone cubone, bone cubone cubone bone cubone cubone, bone cubone cubone bone cubone bone cubone cubone cubone bone bone bone cubone, cubone bone bone cubone cubone cubone bone bone bone cubone cubone cubone bone cubone cubone, bone, uh. cu'bone. bone.

Don't forget to like, comment, and subscribe!

I'm home sick from work today :cry: Also I did this with regular expressions, so it didn't take long.

Woodglue
May 8, 2008
Jesus loving christ. The Kellers from the Oak Hill case just got out 2014. loving Texas what a shithole.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

I have Don't Go and to Texas tattooed on my arms and so far it's served me well as a reminder

Woodglue
May 8, 2008
Texas is like a judicial blackhole. Hell the husband was even friends with the cops and still got railroaded.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

lurklurklurk posted:

Good idea!

Don't forget to like, comment, and subscribe!

I'm home sick from work today :cry: Also I did this with regular expressions, so it didn't take long.
:patriot:

naem
May 29, 2011

Moon Atari posted:

The truth is stranger than fiction

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
moral panic is retarded

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

the problem was that everyone in the 80's were molesting their children and collectively projecting their guilt into high profile media cases

that's also explains why millennial culture is so :pwn:

Ograbme
Jul 26, 2003

D--n it, how he nicks 'em
Lol prosecutors are unaccountable.

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

Ograbme posted:

Lol prosecutors are unaccountable.

this times infinity for reals tho

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

like i understand criminals need to be brought to justice but these loving vampire prosecuters only care about getting their numbers justice don't mean poo poo to them as long as they win the system is fukcked

Ograbme
Jul 26, 2003

Two of the officers who took his confession were arrested for numerous bank robberies

Ograbme
Jul 26, 2003

Ograbme posted:

Two of the officers who took his confession were arrested for numerous bank robberies
The prosecution did not inform the judge or the defense that they had also charged and later convicted another person of the crime.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.

My mom believed this completely. She would get mad if I watched Duck Tales, as it was satanic. She's normal now, but it's weird thinking how she could've believed poo poo like that. The 80s were a strange time.

Creed Reunion Tour
Jul 3, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Grimey Drawer

HAIL SATAN!

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

Evangelicals like a lot of the same media sane people do and as a result there's this weird divide of fantasy stuff that's okay, and fantasy stuff that's going to let Satan into your family to destroy you all from within. The best one I heard was that Lord of the Rings, Narnia and Star Wars weren't satanic despite tons of magic being flung around, because they were all mythopoetic settings (e.g. not taking place in the "real" world). You know, because obviously Hogwarts, with its flying cars, love potions, neglectful professors and animate trees was clearly so fuckin' real.

It turns out that if you spend your life really obsessed with the idea of a magic all-knowing Superdad in the sky who is constantly at war with invisible monsters for every aspect of your very soul you end up having a really broken view of what "real" and "fictional" actually mean.

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

ASK ME ABOUT CROSSING THE STREAMS

My Pet Monster, He-Man, Yoda, My Little Pony, Smurf... and a rubber snake? Who are the other guys? Thundarr and Panthro?

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?

food court bailiff posted:

It turns out that if you spend your life really obsessed with the idea of a magic all-knowing Superdad in the sky who is constantly at war with invisible monsters for every aspect of your very soul you end up having a really broken view of what "real" and "fictional" actually mean.

Yeah, what buffoons! Haw haw haw!

naem
May 29, 2011

No no witchcraft didn't gain ahold of me until girls my age started wearing lots of eye makeup and spooky all black goth clothing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Oh man did anyone else have to hide the "summon daemon" spell tile while playing Ultima Online because of the evil pentagram?

• Locked thread