Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MonkeyHate
Oct 11, 2002

Dance, monkey, dance!
Taco Defender
Hey on the topic of buying stuff, any idea where I might be able to find a dece floor jack in Ballard? Oreillys and Fred Mammoth only have ridiculous bullshit with like a nine inch working range that seems perfectly designed to unload your suspension without actually lifting tires.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cat Hatter
Oct 24, 2006

Hatters gonna hat.

14 BAR RIFF posted:

Well I either just had the best or the worst day ever

I've heard that this reads like stereo instructions confirm/deny?

slurry_curry
Nov 26, 2003
<3mini-moni+animu^_^

MonkeyHate posted:

Hey on the topic of buying stuff, any idea where I might be able to find a dece floor jack in Ballard? Oreillys and Fred Mammoth only have ridiculous bullshit with like a nine inch working range that seems perfectly designed to unload your suspension without actually lifting tires.

If neither of them have something, your next best bet is going to be driving up to Sears on 155th and see if they actually have any floor jacks still. Only other places that comes to mind locally would be the Harbor Freight down in georgetown. Not many places around here that sell that sort of thing anymore.

SUSE Creamcheese
Apr 11, 2007
It's not on their website any more but I bought an Arcan floor jack at Costco a few weeks ago and it's pretty nice for around $100 - it's rated for 2.5 tons and it has an 18.5" lift height. If you're a member (or know someone who is) it might be a decent option if they still carry it. It's better built than my HF 3-ton jack and it's significantly lighter so it's easier to move.

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
horror freight has the all steel low profile one on sale right now

2 7/8" to 19 3/4" lift range, $95

guaranteed
Nov 24, 2004

Do not take apart gun by yourself, it will cause the trouble and dangerous.
I would like to hear more about the cup holder.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

guaranteed posted:

I would like to hear more about the cup holder.

Had to go back and figure it out, it was just me setting a full monster down on the shift knob and it stayed.

Official psych eval results, being recommended for continued rent assistance and benefits :shepface:

Slung Blade
Jul 11, 2002

IN STEEL WE TRUST

That's good man, use it to help get well.

everdave
Nov 14, 2005
Glad to hear hope everything works out

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
First painkillers in ten years and I still feel every loving thing

Fermented Tinal
Aug 25, 2005

by Pragmatica

You'd think the self-purple-nurple would be what makes this image, but you would be wrong.

It's the wet spot on the shirt.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
I was told to bump this for poor seat safetys sanity, I'm still around I've just been focusing efforts on getting my teeth finished and chronicling the dying days of an empire flailing around on facebook because it's the wettest February on record and gently caress that. Give me snow again any day

a primate
Jun 2, 2010

Everyone was excited for it to warm up around here. It did, and we were rewarded with mud and slush everywhere. Seconding a return to snow.

MonkeyHate
Oct 11, 2002

Dance, monkey, dance!
Taco Defender
Have been trying to change the oil in my wife's car for like a month and every time I get a day off its raining so hard that my body would just gutter luge all the way down 20th and fall into the ship canal wild waves style. Man I wish I had a garage OH WAIT I DO BUT ITS FULL OF TODDLER FURNITURE AND THE GHOSTS OF MY YOUTH AND MY FREE TIME.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Random pictures from the past couple days and my trip out to Seabeck for my room mate to watch her dad's dogs for a couple days.

Hm.

Wierd night. Gettin' wierder.

Conceptual planning for my campaign to make wendy's great again.

All these cops, cops, always tryina snatch my crops these cops wanna slam my drinks down

I finally found where I can settle down for good.

The kind of boat they have in mind they could maybe wind up buying one day to justify their need to purchase that new F16500 King Dick Rhubidium Annapurna Edition Ballstomper urban assault vehicle

It was pretty surreal being second onto the ferry and just following an ambulance down the center of it totally empty

INCHI DICKARI fucked around with this message at 08:17 on Feb 24, 2017

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
It's never a bad time for the ex to break over a year of silence out of the blue to try to make amends :shepicide:

Fermented Tinal
Aug 25, 2005

by Pragmatica
You know the right thing to do, the thing that's best for you.

I suggest you do that.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Oh cool she wanted to make amends not because she wants to be friends again but her guilt over getting engaged

Adiabatic
Nov 18, 2007

What have you assholes done now?
Bye, Felicia.

stevobob
Nov 16, 2008

Alchemy - the study of how to turn LS1's into a 20B. :science:

Adiabatic posted:

Bye, Felicia.

With prejudice.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Eh I told her the truth. I said exactly what I knew she needed to hear to move forward in her life free from the ghosts that haunt me still. As my last gift to her, I said that I didn't harbor any hate or anger, that as hard as it was to hear from her it meant she was alive and here to do so, I loved her and missed her but I knew things could not and would not ever be the same, and that if I had the chance to do it over again even knowing how it ended I would in a heart beat and it was worth it. As a person who remembers having his first existential crisis at his 4th birthday party, struggling with bipolar and depression, I get excited about things, sure. I enjoy things, I feel happy in many situations. But out of my entire life, she was still the only person sharing the only memories out of my entire range of human experience that I finally felt truly, absolutely happy

She was sick, she was dying of a mental illess hell bent on destroying her from the inside out, and I can not loathe a person reacting in terror and pain in situatons so far beyond the realm of normal a Trump presidency seems pedestrian.

And if ten minutes of my time is what it takes to give her a future now that she's finally found her strength, then by God I'm going to do it.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.

Gotta have the soundtrack with that

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzA6kMTbUQI

HandlingByJebus
Jun 21, 2009

All of a sudden, I found myself in love with the world, so there was only one thing I could do:
was ding a ding dang, my dang a long racecar.

It's a love affair. Mainly jebus, and my racecar.

DICK DICER posted:

Eh I told her the truth. I said exactly what I knew she needed to hear to move forward in her life free from the ghosts that haunt me still. As my last gift to her, I said that I didn't harbor any hate or anger, that as hard as it was to hear from her it meant she was alive and here to do so, I loved her and missed her but I knew things could not and would not ever be the same, and that if I had the chance to do it over again even knowing how it ended I would in a heart beat and it was worth it. As a person who remembers having his first existential crisis at his 4th birthday party, struggling with bipolar and depression, I get excited about things, sure. I enjoy things, I feel happy in many situations. But out of my entire life, she was still the only person sharing the only memories out of my entire range of human experience that I finally felt truly, absolutely happy

She was sick, she was dying of a mental illess hell bent on destroying her from the inside out, and I can not loathe a person reacting in terror and pain in situatons so far beyond the realm of normal a Trump presidency seems pedestrian.

And if ten minutes of my time is what it takes to give her a future now that she's finally found her strength, then by God I'm going to do it.

You are a good person.

The Locator
Sep 12, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

DICK DICER posted:

Well handled sir, I applaud you.

mod saas
May 4, 2004

Grimey Drawer

DICK DICER posted:

and now I understand why I feel some level of kinship with you even though I hail from the funny computer forum

You make a difference.

DJ Commie
Feb 29, 2004

Stupid drivers always breaking car, Gronk fix car...
Not gonna lie, I teared up a bit. Good on you man, the gift of forgiveness is one not taken lightly with people who really need it.

steady
Feb 28, 2011
Pillbug

DICK DICER posted:

Well, it takes strength to do what you did rather than just laugh at her and tell her to go pound sand. Nice one, dude.

Obligatory Sound of Silence:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwNdq4AC6qY

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

:) EVERYWHERE :)
some high-quality thread's DESTROYED!

:kheldragar:

Wow. That took both nuts and guts. Well done, Dicer.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Nothing screams 'totally legit' like 4 phones on 3 providers (I have a good reason :v: )

Wait. Seattle woah there

I SAID STOP SEATTLE

CHEEL AUGHT

No joke today we ditched my buddy's 'soon to be discovering her status update as psychotic ex' girlfriend at a sears about 20 miles from her house  so we could smash around the corner to the truck rental place, get home before she does and load all his pre packed poo poo and yank that loving ripcord

So of couse that's when the hail started

INCHI DICKARI fucked around with this message at 19:57 on Feb 28, 2017

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
So I'm at the doctor.  Guess who they're idly discussing whether or not they should have tested for intestinal parasites from the other side of a door

Fermented Tinal
Aug 25, 2005

by Pragmatica
Ya got worms, eh?

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
No remember those were all drug induced hallucinations and mutilating myself

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

MY RELIGION IS THE SMALL BLOCK V8 AND COMMANDMENTS ONE THROUGH TEN ARE NEVER LIFT.

Pillbug
Now you're gonna have to poop in front of a nurse.

Ferremit
Sep 14, 2007
if I haven't posted about MY LANDCRUISER yet, check my bullbars for kangaroo prints

Really? Down here we get sent home with a little poo poo bucket and you gotta go fishing yourself!

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

DICK DICER posted:

No remember those were all drug induced hallucinations and mutilating myself

A little from Column A, a little from Column B

Edit: No known allergies lmao, how about driving a functional car?

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Come on, the Beetle can't be that bad to drive.

Fermented Tinal
Aug 25, 2005

by Pragmatica

Ferremit posted:

Really? Down here we get sent home with a little poo poo bucket and you gotta go fishing yourself!

We get the little poo poo bucket here too, but they expect you to actually poo poo in it and that's like haha good luck.

angryrobots
Mar 31, 2005

Just don't get the topicals and orals confused

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Veeb0rg
Jul 24, 2001

THIS CONVERSATION IS NONPRODUCTIVE!

angryrobots posted:

Just don't get the topicals and orals confused

That's actually pronounced analgesic, not anal-gesic. Sir, the pills go in your mouth.

• Locked thread