Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

We're all going to die, and soon (笑)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

I'm young so I'll live forever

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CZCKP-H4C8

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

El Burbo posted:

I'm young so I'll live forever

I forget, is Burbo or Colonel the Official ADTRW Chat Thread Baby?

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

Spiritus Nox posted:

colonel stole burbo's youth.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Spiritus Nox posted:

The eternal dark spot on my record is that the colonel has that title and not me

a cartoon duck
Sep 5, 2011

I'm glad that when Sakurai is developing video games he does so while being at peace with his own mortality.

Beasteh
Feb 12, 2012

I'M QUESTIONING MY EXISTENCE AND THIS IDIOT JUST WANTS TO PEE OFF A WALL

I Lust for Nuclear Death

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

I don't

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

Vifam!!

quote:

Sakurai: To give a recent example, the other day I bought a Vifam model based off of the old anime series—and no, that doesn’t mean I’m making a Galactic Drifter Vifam game. The reason I bought it is because I wanted to get a closer look at the rifle that came with the figure and use it as a reference. I used to buy a lot of strategy guides for similar reasons.

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022

DisDisDis posted:

hey what's the yaoi you linked a while ago with the delinquent guy and seme glasses nerd who meet during library duty?

Blue Sky Complex

a cartoon duck
Sep 5, 2011

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
whoops that was already answered probably should have scrolled down before replying :shobon:

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

a cartoon duck
Sep 5, 2011

I'm glad the latest translated chapter of Wild and Horned Hermit had Reimu and Marisa be super besties.

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

z0glin Warchief posted:

Is anyone watching Kemono Friends or whatever? Because apparently it's caught on in a huge way, and from watching just ep 1 during the stream, I have no idea why.

https://twitter.com/kanihamiso/status/829575423675633664

You mean the show that looks, sounds, and feels like absolutely no one involved could bring themselves to care even a little? I think I'm content to continue pretending it doesn't exist and let it limp it's inexplicably full-length self to the end of the season before mercifully dying forever.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

a cartoon duck posted:

I'm glad the latest translated chapter of Wild and Horned Hermit had Reimu and Marisa be super besties.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

whoa chrome update puts the images you open in a new tab centered on a black background. thats good

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

El Burbo posted:

whoa chrome update puts the images you open in a new tab centered on a black background. thats good

But what if you want to look at a black image

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

z0glin Warchief posted:

Is anyone watching Kemono Friends or whatever? Because apparently it's caught on in a huge way, and from watching just ep 1 during the stream, I have no idea why.

https://twitter.com/kanihamiso/status/829575423675633664

If it didn't look like complete garbage I'd consider it.

Rumor is that it's a cute animal show that might pull a "well actually we are in a post apocalyptic hellscape" twist before it's over. IIRC this was also the show intended to advertise a mobile game that shuttered two months before the first episode aired, so the writers prob have free rein to do absolutely whatever they want.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Terper posted:

But what if you want to look at a black image

well its closer to dark gray

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Finished Hidamari Sketchx365 over my lunch break. That show continues to be real good, but I don't think I liked it quite as much as the first season. Might be a touch of fatigue, think I'll take a bit of a breather and finally watch all of Symphogear GX in its place.

I might also finally get around to watching all of Madoka, and I might stream that if that's a thing anyone else would like to watch.

Cowwan
Feb 23, 2011
Hidamari Sketch gains production value after the first season, but it loses some of the charm.

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

Spiritus Nox posted:

Finished Hidamari Sketchx365 over my lunch break. That show continues to be real good, but I don't think I liked it quite as much as the first season. Might be a touch of fatigue, think I'll take a bit of a breather and finally watch all of Symphogear GX in its place.

I might also finally get around to watching all of Madoka, and I might stream that if that's a thing anyone else would like to watch.
I will show up for any and all anime streams

and before stairmaster streams boku no pico as a joke, I will not join that particular stream

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

AnoHito posted:

You mean the show that looks, sounds, and feels like absolutely no one involved could bring themselves to care even a little? I think I'm content to continue pretending it doesn't exist and let it limp it's inexplicably full-length self to the end of the season before mercifully dying forever.
why did you write this post from the inside of the locker that the jocks shoved you in

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

homeless snail posted:

I will show up for any and all anime streams

and before stairmaster streams boku no pico as a joke, I will not join that particular stream

im setting up the super lovers stream now

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
kemono friends has really bad cg but aside from that it's pretty inoffensive so i can see why people would enjoy it

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Death is certain

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

shows that can best be described as "inoffensive" are bad, imo. in world where there is a mere 24 hours in a day, the greatest sin is being completely boring

Xinder
Apr 27, 2013

i want to be a prince

El Burbo posted:

shows that can best be described as "inoffensive" are bad, imo. in world where there is a mere 24 hours in a day, the greatest sin is being completely boring

and i am the greatest sinner

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

El Burbo posted:

Beasteh
Feb 12, 2012

I'M QUESTIONING MY EXISTENCE AND THIS IDIOT JUST WANTS TO PEE OFF A WALL

Sakurazuka posted:

Death is certain

:hai:

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

I thought the kemono friends thing was a meme

Cowwan
Feb 23, 2011

El Burbo posted:

Agreed.

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

https://twitter.com/sallysuesyrup/status/829920734428397572

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

El Burbo posted:

:same:

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

the tiger girl on the cover of the kemono friends bd looks cool though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

https://twitter.com/SteveKopack/status/830107279777230848
abe has a good yikes face

• Locked thread