Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
this desk needs something to sprouce it up... executive ball clacker? too played out. hourglass filled with magnetic sand? too dorky. pipe revolver? hell yeah, class as gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

cumshitter posted:

why the gently caress does crowder have what looks like a lazy susan for pipes on the edge of his desk. why doe sh eneed six cheap rear end pipes as a prop?

I think he stole his set from The Room.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
its what manly men like don draper, the fictional character alcoholic child abuser played by a bisexual man wearing makeup, would have done

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

cumshitter posted:

this desk needs something to sprouce it up... executive ball clacker? too played out. hourglass filled with magnetic sand? too dorky. pipe revolver? hell yeah, class as gently caress

Alt-Righters love pipes.

It reminds them of the days when White people owned other people.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Race Realists posted:

They're in comics fandom too, where they can be seen bitching and screaming about current Marvel being part of the evil SJW menace

they love DC because it's the same sad pathetic White Male Power fantasies minus none of the pesky diversity (coincidentally, DC Comics also has the most writers known for sexually harassing female writers)

yeah pretty much. though i probably like dc better because batman and his rogues gallery but like or love the marvel movies. the only thing i dont like about marvel is how loving bad the new Squirrel girl is, the writing is borderlands level bad but holy gently caress the art is terrible, everyone looks like they have a mental disability. other then that its fine(ms marvel is cool) though some of the progressive writing can be a little cringy and "memey" at times, which is sad. DC just kinda sucks right now outside of games. their comics are meh outside a few lines, their movies suck(apparently they are completely reshooting Batman again.) and yeah alot of their animated movies(loving killing joke) are loving terrible in multiple ways.

Montasque posted:

Remember when Trump said his wife was ugly then charged that his father killed JFK?

Then he campaigned for him.

That's who Ted Cruz is.

Montasque posted:

Cruz hitting the Neo-Newsies circuit is his way of building brand identity with the under 25s.

And by brand identity I mean pure revulsion and disgust.

cruz is whore who knows he is living on borrowed time. he knows eventually trump will either turn on him or the people will and he has probaly lost his chance forever to get in the white house. so now he has to crawl around to all the wannabe

Dapper_Swindler has issued a correction as of 21:09 on Feb 10, 2017

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Montasque posted:

Alt-Righters love pipes.

It reminds them of the days when White people owned other people.

ok first frogs, now pipes. :argh: leave my poo poo alone stupid milquenazis!

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ih9xIq5kU38

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Bud K ninja sword posted:

ok first frogs, now pipes. :argh: leave my poo poo alone stupid milquenazis!

yeah really. i like frogs alot, they are cute and some(like dumpys) are very friendly. i own a frog, it is cute as well.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Squirrel Girl rules gently caress the haters

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

Squirrel Girl rules gently caress the haters

i love the character. i just don't care for the new series because i hate the art style.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

violent snowflakes lmao

i love it when alt-right terminology doesn't fit, but they try to cram it in there. its like when gbs accuses people of being triggered when they get laughed at

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Al! posted:

violent snowflakes lmao

i love it when alt-right terminology doesn't fit, but they try to cram it in there. its like when gbs accuses people of being triggered when they get laughed at

:shrug: it is gbs

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

I haven't posted in GBS since 2003.

I made a wise choice all those years ago.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Al! posted:

violent snowflakes lmao

not like milo has any chance of getting invited back to berkley but if he does i hope the students are more violent and call themselves THE HAIL STORM: WHEN SNOWFLAKES FIGHT BACK

Arcteryx Anarchist
Sep 15, 2007

Fun Shoe
Should just fine the college republicans for it all; they either know he's a troll and are doing it to antagonize the other students, or they're True Believers inviting a nazi to campus

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

lancemantis posted:

Should just fine the college republicans for it all; they either know he's a troll and are doing it to antagonize the other students, or they're True Believers inviting a nazi to campus

intent would be rather invasive to prove, and it would be interpreted as political discrimination even if leo would be inclined to pursue it (they wouldnt)

Fiction
Apr 28, 2011
There's gotta be a way to stop them from coming considering that Milo has outed and harassed vulnerable members of the communities he's visited in the past. College admins are so useless that they can't even stand up to protect their own students.

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

violent snowflakes sounds like a piece from milo's upcoming slam poetry album

Arcteryx Anarchist
Sep 15, 2007

Fun Shoe
honestly thinking about it, in the land of late capitalism, its both because he's a troll and because they're nazis

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

I wonder how many feet of security, stage and staff ol' Milo is going to be "confronting" people from behind?

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Fiction posted:

There's gotta be a way to stop them from coming considering that Milo has outed and harassed vulnerable members of the communities he's visited in the past. College admins are so useless that they can't even stand up to protect their own students.

It seems like it'd be really loving easy to just keep him from coming, citing what happened *last time he came* as the good reason why he can't (because he's a loving campus security and PR hazard)

A state university still isn't a public loving forum where they're obliged by law to give an official podium to any lunatic who asks for one and it's absolutely pathetic if they allow him and/or Jones to come back over this

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
.... maybe someone should attempt to give a speech on the solution to the white problem.

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

edit: nm

Talmonis
Jun 24, 2012
The fairy of forgiveness has removed your red text.
Alex Jones is a dangerous and unstable lunatic who declared his willingness to die for Trump on a live broadcast. The guy should be prevented from leaving his house, let alone form mobs on college campuses.

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
Oh god it's gonna be an even bigger riot this time around, that's great

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

cumshitter posted:

actually the greatest concern ancaps have is overturning the napviolating and insidious overreach of age of consetn laws

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7hiGVFDwFE

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

wizard on a water slide posted:

It seems like it'd be really loving easy to just keep him from coming, citing what happened *last time he came* as the good reason why he can't (because he's a loving campus security and PR hazard)

A state university still isn't a public loving forum where they're obliged by law to give an official podium to any lunatic who asks for one and it's absolutely pathetic if they allow him and/or Jones to come back over this

this. they will probably tell him he is a security risk and he will pretend to be offended and a victim/something,something free speech.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMfyFkic7hE

this one is good too.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozamG2ntIgA

Arcteryx Anarchist
Sep 15, 2007

Fun Shoe

Bud K ninja sword posted:

.... maybe someone should attempt to give a speech on the solution to the white problem.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEqa90XpPw0

:getin:

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
fascist barbie is a bummer :smith:

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

I can't tolerate her stupid voice. How does she define fascism?

Arcteryx Anarchist
Sep 15, 2007

Fun Shoe

I wish I was good at video editing so I could just take the first 10 seconds and then just have an image of "It's Us" for 9 minutes

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

I can't tolerate her stupid voice. How does she define fascism?

I'm not going to watch it all and just call it "Not agreeing with our particular version of liberalism"

Arcteryx Anarchist
Sep 15, 2007

Fun Shoe

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

*knock knock knock* excuse me, sir, have you heard the fake news?

Arcteryx Anarchist
Sep 15, 2007

Fun Shoe

mysterious frankie posted:

*knock knock knock* excuse me, sir, have you heard the fake news?

"mom, the kid down the street hit me while I was trying to incite a new pogrom" :qq:

im suddenly reminded of some old news article I lost where, during the civil rights era, townspeople started chanting "hitlerism!" at officials overseeing the allowance of black children in schools or busing or some other thing

Plucky Brit
Nov 7, 2009

Swing low, sweet chariot

lancemantis posted:

I'm not going to watch it all and just call it "Not agreeing with our particular version of liberalism"

Nothing that Orwell didn't say better in 1944.

She's making the point that Fascism as properly defined is extremely authoritarian, focusing on the expansion of the state and restriction of individual freedom. Calling a gay libertarian a Fascist is therefore quite bizarre.

Though of course..... that's just what a Fascist would say. :ninja:

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

goddamn even if these guys weren't fascists their faces would still be fist magnets

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Plucky Brit posted:

She's making the point that Fascism as properly defined is extremely authoritarian, focusing on the expansion of the state and restriction of individual freedom. Calling a gay libertarian a Fascist is therefore quite bizarre.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

:ocelot::smug:

should really have the hitler books in there too though to be fair.